Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

obviously I chose not to use it - i figured i'd be shot or poisoned, because we're playing with idiots

in choosing to keep the solo win condition, i was content to live through the melee and dictate deaths through lynches

Why would I do that as scum is all I'm saying? If scum hunting should be a priority... In your words.

Just don't shoot me with my own gun.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Arsis doesn't seem to grasp the strategies of night talk. I can feel his butthole tightening as I type this... it's as if I'm channeling JIF's X-Man abilities.)

You're like the fifth person to condescend to me regards to strategy and four of them are dead.

Why would I do that as scum is all I'm saying? If scum hunting should be a priority... In your words.

Just don't shoot me with my own gun.

I would also imagine that if scum had the ability to distribute items, they probably had a restriction about being able to give them to themselves. Sorta basic setup logic, ya know?

Honestly, that should be the only answer you need to a very wifomey, stupid question.

I'll indulge the rest though... why would scum give Ape a gun? Let me count the reasons... they love to see me **** up, and I **** up a lot. Basically, the same reason they did a couple games ago - Wombat served me up completion of my PR challenge, I got a gun and I shot Verbal. Literally one of the only townies to die in that game iirc. When I'm "off", as I've been the past few games since the tourney of chimpions, I'm usually way off. 

I didn't get anything so I didn't know that.

Fair enough.

You're like the fifth person to condescend to me regards to strategy and four of them are dead.

Don't worry, however they condescended to you, I'll make it seem like they were complimenting you on your perm. 

I would also imagine that if scum had the ability to distribute items, they probably had a restriction about being able to give them to themselves. Sorta basic setup logic, ya know?

Honestly, that should be the only answer you need to a very wifomey, stupid question.

I'll indulge the rest though... why would scum give Ape a gun? Let me count the reasons... they love to see me **** up, and I **** up a lot. Basically, the same reason they did a couple games ago - Wombat served me up completion of my PR challenge, I got a gun and I shot Verbal. Literally one of the only townies to die in that game iirc. When I'm "off", as I've been the past few games since the tourney of chimpions, I'm usually way off.

Why would I send you a recruiting invite if I was scum?

Boobs.png

I'd post one of my boobs but it's too involved.

You are playing mafia with a bunch of latent homos, asexual nerds and p-whipped fat guys. You'd have more luck trying to win favor with a picture of bacon and a self-vote, than you will with a boobs pic.

Why would I send you a recruiting invite if I was scum?

I don't believe you did. DPR only notified me of 2 people that sent me invites. Smash and Lizzie, as I said.

As to the logic of your question in general... you are saying you gave me a gun, and you are saying you invited me, and you are asking why scum would do this... why would scum hand someone a gun, then try to cult with that someone. You need this explained to you?

I don't believe you did. DPR only notified me of 2 people that sent me invites. Smash and Lizzie, as I said.

As to the logic of your question in general... you are saying you gave me a gun, and you are saying you invited me, and you are asking why scum would do this... why would scum hand someone a gun, then try to cult with that someone. You need this explained to you?

I'm saying that I gave you a gun and invited you. It didn't say you declined. It said you couldn't receive it. Because you were already recruited. A cult leader with a vest and a gun.... And who knows what else. Big threat to both mafia a d town. If you're still alive tomorrow at least everyone else will know which of the two you are.

You are playing mafia with a bunch of latent homos, asexual nerds and p-whipped fat guys. You'd have more luck trying to wiki n favor with a picture of bacon and a self-vote, than you will with a boobs pic.

Not trying to win favor, don't think I could. You just mentioned boobs and nothing was happening. Though I can supply bacon if you want it :P

I'm saying that I gave you a gun and invited you. It didn't say you declined. It said you couldn't receive it. Because you were already recruited. A cult leader with a vest and a gun.... And who knows what else. Big threat to both mafia a d town. If you're still alive tomorrow at least everyone else will know which of the two you are.

My vest is gone - pay attention to the scenes. This is some sh*t-agenda fear mongering too... I can't use the gun, because I chose to use the vest which I've already spoken to, and there no "cult leaders", so even if I were cult it wouldn't be relevant. Saying it just makes me sound like more of a threat - petty. The recruiting is over and done with. 

As for the rest of what you are saying, I'm saying it's bullsh*t. You asked why you would do those things as scum. I gave you a perfectly reasonable answer and you ignored it, choosing instead to push your lie in my face again. Just like you chose to ignore me when I asked for you to explain the "good case for Lily to be scum" and just like you ignored the fact that 80 shouldn't be treated like he's just making sh*t up.

Your agenda is evident. You've chosen to brush off your suspicion that Lily is scum, in favor of setting me up to be lynched as a solo townie. If any of what you are saying was true, you could have just said it instead up front - rather than floundering your way into it. Comments like "ape is the best player left" to create wifom around why I might still be alive is subversive, and there's no reason to be subversive if you have concrete information like what you are claiming now. Which tells me, you just came up with it, when fencing with me didn't pan out.

List re-shuffled: some combination of 80, Lily, Arsis, Lia and JIF as original scum. Arsis clearly wasn't interested in a Lily lynch, my guess is that was a distancing statement. He's far more invested in wasting a lynch on me.

My vest is gone - pay attention to the scenes. This is some sh*t-agenda fear mongering too... I can't use the gun, because I chose to use the vest which I've already spoken to, and there no "cult leaders", so even if I were cult it wouldn't be relevant. Saying it just makes me sound like more of a threat - petty. The recruiting is over and done with.

As for the rest of what you are saying, I'm saying it's bullsh*t. You asked why you would do those things as scum. I gave you a perfectly reasonable answer and you ignored it, choosing instead to push your lie in my face again. Just like you chose to ignore me when I asked for you to explain the "good case for Lily to be scum" and just like you ignored the fact that 80 shouldn't be treated like he's just making sh*t up.

Your agenda is evident. You've chosen to brush off your suspicion that Lily is scum, in favor of setting me up to be lynched as a solo townie. If any of what you are saying was true, you could have just said it instead up front - rather than floundering your way into it. Comments like "ape is the best player left" to create wifom around why I might still be alive is subversive, and there's no reason to be subversive if you have concrete information like what you are claiming now. Which tells me, you just came up with it, when fencing with me didn't pan out.

List re-shuffled: some combination of 80, Lily, Arsis, Lia and JIF as original scum. Arsis clearly wasn't interested in a Lily lynch, my guess is that was a distancing statement. He's far more invested in wasting a lynch on me.

Good, good, when it turns out I'm not scum that'll prove things about you 100%.

Yeah, but what happens when I turn oit to be town? What I'm saying starts looking true.

You said this already.

You are presenting false logic. However I flip, or you flip, has no bearing on what the other person's alignment is. This is the biggest fallacy we encounter playing mafia. Any decent player still in the game has to now consider all possibilities here, including us being teammates.

The promise of false logic as promise of indictment is very, very scummy. Earlier you implied that if I'm alive tomorrow it will be telling about me. The reality is, because of this dust-up we will both most likely avoid NK. You should know that.

So, it comes across as you setting up a lynch on me - so that we're lynching solo town, which has an immediate impact on town/cult numbers vs. mafia, which means it pushes mafia agenda.

Plain and simple.

You said this already.

You are presenting false logic. However I flip, or you flip, has no bearing on what the other person's alignment is. This is the biggest fallacy we encounter playing mafia. Any decent player still in the game has to now consider all possibilities here, including us being teammates.

The promise of false logic as promise of indictment is very, very scummy. Earlier you implied that if I'm alive tomorrow it will be telling about me. The reality is, because of this dust-up we will both most likely avoid NK. You should know that.

So, it comes across as you setting up a lynch on me - so that we're lynching solo town, which has an immediate impact on town/cult numbers vs. mafia, which means it pushes mafia agenda.

Plain and simple.

I'm not setting a lynch up on you. I promise. I won't vote you. Your vote is needed to get rid of scum. I'm just pointing out that you're an armed cult leader.

Armed cult leader on the loose.

Uninformed OR deliberate fear-mongering. In DPR's words: Each player gifted multiple items has the option to use one and gift the others away upon death.

I already used my vest, and stupid DPR made that clear to everyone in the scene. I'm not cult and I've got no items I can use.

At least your agenda to get me killed and have the gun you sent me re-distributed is becoming clear. 

I'm not setting a lynch up on you. I promise. I won't vote you. Your vote is needed to get rid of scum. I'm just pointing out that you're an armed cult leader.

Based on mechanics that DPR should have explained to everyone about multiple gifts and the fact that I'm still solo town. You are actually pointing out nothing but a lie.

Based on mechanics that DPR should have explained to everyone about multiple gifts and the fact that I'm still solo town. You are actually pointing out nothing but a lie.

Okay, I believe you.

You're still cult.

I picked the wrong day to start my ketogenic diet, this is giving me a major headache. 

Atkins-style diets will give you colon cancer. Read "Eat to Live" and watch "Forks over Knives". Extended stints in ketosis isn't really good for your system.

lol that blew up in your face, eh?

don't answer, I can only stomach so much flailing...

Nahh, it really didn't. I said what I have to say. You can try to drown it out with noise and bullsh*t but I'm not paying much attention to it.

I gave you a gun, I tried to recruit you amd it said you were already recruited/already recruited someone. Which means your lie about turning down two invites were just to cover your cult. There is nothing else for me to say. People will either believe me or you.

I'm speaking plainly and sticking to my points. You're posting a million walls of texts with 90% nonsense.

Atkins-style diets will give you colon cancer. Read "Eat to Live" and watch "Forks over Knives". Extended stints in ketosis isn't really good for your system.

Babies come into this world in ketosis...were you aware of that? As lady Ape is doing breast feeding, what do you think that is?

I told him you don't need more than three days. Carb cycling.

Archived