Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nahh, it really didn't. I said what I have to say. You can try to drown it out with noise and bullsh*t but I'm not paying much attention to it.

I gave you a gun, I tried to recruit you amd it said you were already recruited/already recruited someone. Which means your lie about turning down two invites were just to cover your cult. There is nothing else for me to say. People will either believe me or you.

I'm speaking plainly and sticking to my points. You're posting a million walls of texts with 90% nonsense.

90% nonsense = the parts where I point out your logical fallacies?

You aren't speaking plainly though, you are both fear-mongering about me being a "cult leader with a gun" and promising false outcomes "if ape doesn't die, then he is scum" and "if Arsis is town, then Ape is cult". You literally promised scenarios where I am both flipping scum and flipping cult, without any logic to back it up, only the accusation that you invited me and got denied. 

This is really about me having a gun, which you thought was still active. If I'm casing people like 80 and Lily and have a gun and they are on your team, either mafia or cult, then it precipitates you going on a bullsh*t offensive to take me out. 

This isn't wall of text nonsense, this is full fleshed out logic and looking at the myriad scenarios that might be motivating you. It's the polar opposite of short-sighted false logic, which is all you've offered. 

Babies come into this world in ketosis...were you aware of that? As lady Ape is doing breast feeding, what do you think that is?

Implied in this statement is that you want to drink my wife's boobie milk... ******* pig.

90% nonsense = the parts where I point out your logical fallacies?

You aren't speaking plainly though, you are both fear-mongering about me being a "cult leader with a gun" and promising false outcomes "if ape doesn't die, then he is scum" and "if Arsis is town, then Ape is cult". You literally promised scenarios where I am both flipping scum and flipping cult, without any logic to back it up, only the accusation that you invited me and got denied.

This is really about me having a gun, which you thought was still active. If I'm casing people like 80 and Lily and have a gun and they are on your team, either mafia or cult, then it precipitates you going on a bullsh*t offensive to take me out.

This isn't wall of text nonsense, this is full fleshed out logic and looking at the myriad scenarios that might be motivating you. It's the polar opposite of short-sighted false logic, which is all you've offered.

Nah, you're wrong. I invited you and it said you were already recruited or had already recruited someone. That makes you a liar about the two invites you turned down. I may have been mistaken about your ability to use the gun. However, I still 100% believe you're a cult leader with a gun you can gift to your cult mates.

Also, I tried to recruit Arsis and it failed.  So he's cult with Ape imo.

Except the part about him lying. 

Cult or scum logic = Ape is solo town, kill him and he has to re-gift his gun = the gun goes from an unusable object to a gun in play that could potentially land with his team members, especially effective if he's both scum and cult combined. It widens his net of having someone he's influencing get the gun.

Also, I tried to recruit Arsis and it failed. So he's cult with Ape imo.

It said that I couldn't accept because I had already sent mine out. To ape. You just back my info up. I tried to recruit ape. He lied about turning down smc and lizzie or my invite would have gone through.

It said that I couldn't accept because I had already sent mine out. To ape. You just back my info up. I tried to recruit ape. He lied about turning down smc and lizzie or my invite would have gone through.

Or you already accepted another invite.  Or you're lying about inviting Ape.  Or Ape invited someone and had it declined.  Or Ape invited someone and had it accepted.

Or you already accepted another invite. Or you're lying about inviting Ape. Or Ape invited someone and had it declined. Or Ape invited someone and had it accepted.

All valid points. I'm saying that I invited ape after giving him a gun earlier in the game. I could be lying. You have to see what sounds more like the truth. Ape out of nowhere covering for smc and lizzy by saying he turned down their invites. Or me saying that when I tried to invite him that it said it couldn't be delivered. It means at the very least he invited someone himself.

I'm not denying that you might have sent me an invite. I'm offering a plausible explanation as to why it didn't go through.

Ape's only defense is if I'm lying.

The only reason for me to lie is if I'm scum.

I'm not scum.

Therefore, ape is lying.

That's the crux of my argument. So, when I say if I flip and am nit scum it means my information is correct because I have no reason to lie. I'm only putting this information out there because I felt I was going to die tonight and wanted to help the town.

All valid points. I'm saying that I invited ape after giving him a gun earlier in the game. I could be lying. You have to see what sounds more like the truth. Ape out of nowhere covering for smc and lizzy by saying he turned down their invites. Or me saying that when I tried to invite him that it said it couldn't be delivered. It means at the very least he invited someone himself.

I'm not denying that you might have sent me an invite. I'm offering a plausible explanation as to why it didn't go through.

Ape's only defense is if I'm lying.

The only reason for me to lie is if I'm scum.

I'm not scum.

Therefore, ape is lying.

That's the crux of my argument. So, when I say if I flip and am nit scum it means my information is correct because I have no reason to lie. I'm only putting this information out there because I felt I was going to die tonight and wanted to help the town.

Whatever.  I'll be dead soon anyway, so I don't care as long as the mafia bite it before they kill us all.

Hallia said "I tried to extend my hand to her, and she was unable to accept." Which implies she was already in a cult. 

Or, gee, it could mean I chose not to accept, and wanted to remain town. 

Uninformed OR deliberate fear-mongering. In DPR's words: Each player gifted multiple items has the option to use one and gift the others away upon death.

I already used my vest, and stupid DPR made that clear to everyone in the scene. I'm not cult and I've got no items I can use.

At least your agenda to get me killed and have the gun you sent me re-distributed is becoming clear. 

Really? 

If you get bored of plain water, infuse it with fruit. 

Or just mosey over to the wet bar and concoct yourself a libation worthy of celebration. Tip that lovely glass backwards and **** the rest. That's what I call the Satisfaction Diet. It's the only one that works for me.

I need NA's.  

Really? 

Or just mosey over to the wet bar and concoct yourself a libation worthy of celebration. Tip that lovely glass backwards and **** the rest. That's what I call the Satisfaction Diet. It's the only one that works for me.

I need NA's.  

How about an "ethanol cleanse?"

Archived