Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want ti mention that ape is the best player left by far.

Gay

You have a taste for furry c0ck?

Lulz

lol

Hess, SMC, Smash, Crusher, Lily, even JIF... what sort of premise are you trying to set up?

Busted

It's this little thing called: "I'm ******* with you"

Embarrassed

It's this little thing called: "I'm ******* with you"

Yeah, okay.

I find it curious the way you were like "there's a good case for Lily as scum", then I asked you what that case was, and you avoided answering, I pester some more, and you bust out the "ape is the best player left by a lot" insinuation... and again, you backpedal away from it.

That's 2 counts of you basically seeding suspicion without elaborating for the next lynch.

Yeah, okay.

I find it curious the way you were like "there's a good case for Lily as scum", then I asked you what that case was, and you avoided answering, I pester some more, and you bust out the "ape is the best player left by a lot" insinuation... and again, you backpedal away from it.

That's 2 counts of you basically seeding suspicion without elaborating for the next lynch.

Form of....a heat seeking missal.

Yeah, okay.

Anyone who reads the thread knows what the case at the time is. You even touched on it yourself in your posts. This isn't kindergarten I don't have to spoon feed you sh*t especially when it's out there. It's not my job to read the thread for you.

I wasn't trying to set you up for the lynch. It was a joke. In the context of the situation it even makes sense and is kinda funny. We were talking about the nk and I said "ape is the best player out there btw!" It really ruins jokes to have them explained.

Anyone who reads the thread knows what the case at the time is. You even touched on it yourself in your posts. This isn't kindergarten I don't have to spoon feed you sh*t especially when it's out there. It's not my job to read the thread for you.

I wasn't trying to set you up for the lynch. It was a joke. In the context of the situation it even makes sense and is kinda funny. We were talking about the nk and I said "ape is the best player out there btw!" It really ruins jokes to have them explained.

No, this is basically kindergarten. I want you to spoon feed me so that I can evaluate whether you are being sincere or pushing agenda. All you've done here is tell me you don't have a case, in a twatty, tantrumy way.

You know what else ruins jokes? Them not being funny.

You remember before when I gave you that gun?

obviously I chose not to use it - i figured i'd be shot or poisoned, because we're playing with idiots

in choosing to keep the solo win condition, i was content to live through the melee and dictate deaths through lynches

Archived