Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He releases his grip and the body drops to the ground, Lizard King's lifeless eyes staring back up and the big man holding the blade.

Crusher carefully cleans the blade and gives it a kiss before gently sliding it back into the block.

Ape and JiF laugh.

"Looks like we win."

LIZARD KING, CULT, HAS BEEN NIGHTKILLED

THE MAFIA (CRUSHER, APE, JIF, PAC) HAVE WON THE GAME

Scum QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/2qY8VjiybcY

Thread de Muertohttp://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/eidp3TcdaxZ

Y'all post the other QT's  - I'm on the wrong computer.

Anybody got a good dry rub for lizard?

Lizzy you wanted to shoot me?

Yes I popped SMC thinking I could get scum but if not, I still help Cult. But I wanted you first...Ape gave me some logic "well SMC is a higher probability because he used vest" which made sense...and at that time I was only starting to think Ape was scum, so I trusted it. Well played

Yes I popped SMC thinking I could get scum but if not, I still help Cult. But I wanted you first...Ape gave me some logic "well SMC is a higher probability because he used vest" which made sense...and at that time I was only starting to think Ape was scum, so I trusted it. Well played

Was fun. Nice Swan Song game for me.

Honestly, the whole situation you dealt with is why I dont personally like these types of games.  So ridiculous when you have a QT with scum.  Just cant trust it.  I had something similar once with Ape, think it was an 80 game.  Not a recruit type, I was a mason with scum.  ******* stupid.  Feel for ya.  You're my new favorite.

Honestly, the whole situation you dealt with is why I dont personally like these types of games.  So ridiculous when you have a QT with scum.  Just cant trust it.  I had something similar once with Ape, think it was an 80 game.  Not a recruit type, I was a mason with scum.  ******* stupid.  Feel for ya.  You're my new favorite.

All is see is fire coming out...hawwwwwt

We dont care anymore. Neither of us got gifts or invites. Nobody loves us or cares. We knew I wouldnt because everyone hates me. But Crusher now too? **** this game, **** this community, its changed and we're no longer important. Gone are the good old days where Boopsie and Muffin Top were a beloved staple of the community, ambassadors of the game, the true definition of JN Mafia, the few survivors from the JI days. Now? We're after thoughts because we're not nerds who LARP on the weekends. It's a shame. We made this game pure. Our jokes were the fuel behind the meme. Our skills helped mold the overall level of game play. Our activity levels created the standard expectations. Our looks made us the envy of all. And our love, defined the very essence of the community...a fat middle aged man and a handsome stud in his prime find each other when they joined forces in a mafia game. Where else can that happen? 

But that's all gone now. 

You can fit in. Sure, you have some regular people hobbies but deep down on the inside you're a geeky ugly fat goober who loves nerd sh*t. 

In conculsion, do whatever you want. We dont care. This game sucks and is impossible for us to win. Its too confusing and we're too stupid to figure it out. In with the new, out with old, I guess. No respect for the effort and path we took to create this site. Zero. They just come in, sh*t all over us and ruin everything we worked so hard to establish. Do what you want Ape. We dont care.

I love you muffin top.

I had something similar once with Ape, think it was an 80 game.  Not a recruit type, I was a mason with scum.  ******* stupid. 

Yep, that was my game, like a year ago.  And as mod, the fact that you STILL complain about it validates the game as awesome for me.

An awesome game, chaos, and a lot of seriously sore DM ass

Self reflection would go a long way for you.  Ape beat the snot out of you a few weeks back on this same thing.  You don't have the time spent and "buddy" relationship with people to make it ok for you to be a complete asshat.  You want to joke, awesome.  But you dive in face first and come across as a genuine dick.  There is a distinct difference that you have yet to learn.

Archived