Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

As it never gets old that nobody gives me any credit.

As it never gets old that Crusher is fat jokes.

As it never gets old that JIF is homotwink.

As it never gets old that CTM is creepy monster obsessed with gaying everything up.

As it never gets old that Pac is mexican't.

As it never gets old that Hess is texting and driving... and so on and so forth.

This is why we play... this is why we play.

^^ Future Under Armour commercial

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it doesn't.

Naming names doesn't count, bub. You gotta bring that scum to their death, otherwise you are just an ape flinging feces.

But it does count.  I can drive lynches on certain people without much of a problem.....but there are certain players that are more difficult to lynch.  You are one of them, so it takes games like this for people to remember the next time I have your number in this fashion.

I pwn that azz.

/JiF'd

But it does count.  I can drive lynches on certain people without much of a problem.....but there are certain players that are more difficult to lynch.  You are one of them, so it takes games like this for people to remember the next time I have your number in this fashion.

I pwn that azz.

/JiF'd

This actually sounds like something I have to say all the time. I will always be the best D1 scumhunter there is. 

I've been in the scumhunting zone recently, so I'm sure I'll be scum next game and #shotD1forlulz by a town dayvig 80, who will then dance on my corpse and laugh for the rest of the game.

These are the things that keep me up at night.

Great game, DPR.

Good win, scum.

I gave Ape a vest because I wanted to keep him alive regardless of alignment. It sucks when he dies early.

Also it never gets old that Ape always tries to take credit for how things end up

Damn good to have you back around man, even if for just this game. And all the above is true.

As it never gets old that nobody gives me any credit.

As it never gets old that Crusher is fat jokes.

As it never gets old that JIF is homotwink.

As it never gets old that CTM is creepy monster obsessed with gaying everything up.

As it never gets old that Pac is mexican't.

As it never gets old that Hess is texting and driving... and so on and so forth.

This is why we play... this is why we play.

Also all true

See this is exactly what I mean.  The old time JNer's know what to do to have an awesome game.  SMC has not been around for a long time but does exactly what needs to be done to make the game fun.

I'm pretty sure the reason the same crowd always goes for a Pac lynch is that we subconsciously want him to replace an inactive so we can kill him again.

I pwn that azz.

/JiF'd

I can drive a lynch on anyone.  Get on my level.

I can drive a lynch on anyone.  Get on my level.

When I am scum, I can get anyone lynched. You people will follow me right into the fires of hell.

When I am town, nobody listens to the good cases I make. They ignore me until I see a shiney object and then they follow me on those.

In other words, I am only capable of leading lynches on townies.

/CTM'ed

The tone change I can give you. Saying that I wasn't my persistent, bullheaded townie self is just wrong, if that's what you're in fact saying. I've played townie a lot of different ways lately. I hit upon all of them in this game. If anything you picked up on me not being too into it and equated it to being scum, which is fine, whatever works. I was hitting on all of my old town meta though.

You should know that you don't aggravate me.... like ever... though you seem to think you have to say you do quite often. I don't even know what you're talking about when you say you wanted to "get me talking", as if I was quiet before then? It's sh*t like this that make you sound like you are on another planet.

You blind squirreled me moreso than anything else because you were butthurt about me not taking your invite. All of the rebuttal I offered to your accusations was accurate by the way, you were too lazy to figure the game out or read the mod-provided clues and could have probably gotten me lynched if you had known any of that stuff and not let it be the soft-spot for me to attack in defending myself and in turn making you look dirtier than me. 

No offense to either JIF or Crusher, but they both played terrible when they posted in this game. They were both in a lot of heat, and the ONLY reason they were able to fade to the background and live was because I created so much distraction, and presented very logical reasons to lynch people that weren't them. 

I will say this, they were my inspiration to stay on. I told my wife I quit the game that instant. So, I had to lie to her. I try not to let her see me on this site at all right now, tbh.

Ape if you remember you had a bit of a lull in this game and that's what I meant by getting you talking. Also like I said I felt something was wrong with your actions but I could not quite pinpoint it it was just me actually picking up on what you posted or it was a gut feeling.

I was not butt hurt about you not joining me don't flatter yourself big guy. I was just stating that it was part of my reason for thinking you might be scum. I try very hard in games to make others not know what Im thinking so even though towards the end I said you might not be scum or I was just using a tactic that's not always the case You can clarify that with CTM I don't ever want people to know what I'm thinking that's why I don't go crazy with big long drawn out FOS posts unless I have total tunnel vision on one player and I'm going after him/her .

I don't care what you think I feel JIF has played very well the last few games WHY ? because he stayed under the radar and yet did just enough to stay active all while not drawing much attention to himself As scum that's a winning combo and JIF won so I guess its just a matter of us agreeing to disagree.

When I am scum, I can get anyone lynched. You people will follow me right into the fires of hell.

When I am town, nobody listens to the good cases I make. They ignore me until I see a shiney object and then they follow me on those.

In other words, I am only capable of leading lynches on townies.

/CTM'ed

By CTM logic, scum should have lost this game because of SMC and me.

Ape if you remember you had a bit of a lull in this game and that's what I meant by getting you talking. Also like I said I felt something was wrong with your actions but I could not quite pinpoint it it was just me actually picking up on what you posted or it was a gut feeling.

I was not butt hurt about you not joining me don't flatter yourself big guy. I was just stating that it was part of my reason for thinking you might be scum. I try very hard in games to make others not know what Im thinking so even though towards the end I said you might not be scum or I was just using a tactic that's not always the case You can clarify that with CTM I don't ever want people to know what I'm thinking that's why I don't go crazy with big long drawn out FOS posts unless I have total tunnel vision on one player and I'm going after him/her .

I don't care what you think I feel JIF has played very well the last few games WHY ? because he stayed under the radar and yet did just enough to stay active all while not drawing much attention to himself As scum that's a winning combo and JIF won so I guess its just a matter of us agreeing to disagree.

I think that lull was a weekend you psychopath. You have about as much situational awareness now as you did in the game, which is why I laughed off your case on me. sh*t man, you didn't even know how the mechanics worked. Shameful. My counter-argument about the mechanics and how I leveraged DPR's mention of me in his scene to support my theory was some of the best work I've done as scum. It made you look AWFUL.

Anyway...

JIF drew attention to himself this game. I drew it away from him. You can argue against it, but you would be wrong, as usual.

Nobody cares what you're thinking, because you usually sound like some tinfoil hat wearing lunatic when you do post. 

Also APE you big egomaniacal fool sometimes less is more I find myself more often than not skimming the hell out of your posts. Shorten sh*t up a bit man

Not my problem.

I both out-think and out-work you guys. 

By CTM logic, scum should have lost this game because of SMC and me.

If CTM has his way every game, I'd die right away, but not before he argued with me for 100 pages and gotten his full regiment of turning everything I say into gay.

I think that lull was a weekend you psychopath. You have about as much situational awareness now as you did in the game, which is why I laughed off your case on me. sh*t man, you didn't even know how the mechanics worked. Shameful. My counter-argument about the mechanics and how I leveraged DPR's mention of me in his scene to support my theory was some of the best work I've done as scum. It made you look AWFUL.

Anyway...

JIF drew attention to himself this game. I drew it away from him. You can argue against it, but you would be wrong, as usual.

Nobody cares what you're thinking, because you usually sound like some tinfoil hat wearing lunatic when you do post.

You have no idea how to read between the lines NONE. I know about the mechanics and it was confirmed BY DPR but yeah I guess you know better. I had a very good feeling you were scum and it just so happens you were. Your problem is you take things way to literally . Im not sure why DPR gave me the extra invite if I wanted it but that's what I was basing things on so it caused kind of a conflict. The game does not revolve around you APE and you seem to think it does. Things are not always as they seem and LIKE IS SAID 100 times the BOTTOM line in this game is peoples votes regardless of what they say in the end the only way to truly case anyone is by a change in play style or by voting records. The power roles speak for themselves.

Not my problem.

I both out-think and out-work you guys.

There is no doubt you put in the effort no doubt at all. The question is does that sometimes hurt the point your trying to make ? You know folks skim in this game. I have been a victim of the same thing making a long post quoteing out right lies by other players yet getting no traction at all. It drives me nuts

If CTM has his way every game, I'd die right away, but not before he argued with me for 100 pages and gotten his full regiment of turning everything I say into gay.

I argue with CTM as well but its not for the same reasons you do its for distraction purposes. CTM and I were two of the first people to play mafia on this site its been a lot of years and some very good plays were made during that time by both of us I do the same with you but of course your Immune to such things right :)

Pac + Ape = disaster

Crusher + JiF = domination station

They got lucky to be randomly selected on our team.  Our positives so heavily out weigh their negatives that we were actually able to save one of them and keep him alive the entire game. 

Bitches aint sh*t.

Pac + Ape = disaster

Crusher + JiF = domination station

They got lucky to be randomly selected on our team.  Our positives so heavily out weigh their negatives that we were actually able to save one of them and keep him alive the entire game. 

Bitches aint sh*t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ojLucG2Z78

You have no idea how to read between the lines NONE. I know about the mechanics and it was confirmed BY DPR but yeah I guess you know better. I had a very good feeling you were scum and it just so happens you were. Your problem is you take things way to literally . Im not sure why DPR gave me the extra invite if I wanted it but that's what I was basing things on so it caused kind of a conflict. The game does not revolve around you APE and you seem to think it does. Things are not always as they seem and LIKE IS SAID 100 times the BOTTOM line in this game is peoples votes regardless of what they say in the end the only way to truly case anyone is by a change in play style or by voting records. The power roles speak for themselves.

Why would I read between the lines? I was scum and you had no grasp of the mechanics, so I used it against you ... And very successfully. You don't even make sense in post game, damn.

There is no doubt you put in the effort no doubt at all. The question is does that sometimes hurt the point your trying to make ? You know folks skim in this game. I have been a victim of the same thing making a long post quoteing out right lies by other players yet getting no traction at all. It drives me nuts

My alignment almost always wins. It doesn't hurt me at all. LOL

I argue with CTM as well but its not for the same reasons you do its for distraction purposes. CTM and I were two of the first people to play mafia on this site its been a lot of years and some very good plays were made during that time by both of us I do the same with you but of course your Immune to such things right :)

Jesus Christ, lol.

tl;dr

Also APE you big egomaniacal fool sometimes less is more I find myself more often than not skimming the hell out of your posts. Shorten sh*t up a bit man

lulz.

Archived