Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Just read through from yesterday. With players I'm unfamiliar with its too early for me to get a read. I can see the players I know and can question what they're doing like Nolder's agression, Apes verbiage, Smash's no lynch vote and backtrack, and JF80 defending people for instance.

Of those I'm unfamiliar with, I have to wonder why did Arsis self vote?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read through from yesterday. With players I'm unfamiliar with its too early for me to get a read. I can see the players I know and can question what they're doing like Nolder's agression, Apes verbiage, Smash's no lynch vote and backtrack, and JF80 defending people for instance.

Deflection if I had to guess

My guess is frustrated townie after his first win as scum. 

Go out to get a haircut and damn, you guys were busy. 

Arsis meltdown imminent.

It's been kinda pathetic for a meltdown so far. 

If not, tomorrow IS Wednesday......

:D

OMFG can we kill this guy already?

CHOO-CHOO

It's his second game, who knows. Last time he was scum with 80 and somehow they won. 

A couple people told Arsis to get his act together and all but gave him a blueprint and he still continued the WIFOM bullcrap. That's not frustrated townie imo.

More paranoid scum going down swinging but a couple his posts sounded super newbie townie to me. So I'm on the fence.

A couple people told Arsis to get his act together and all but gave him a blueprint and he still continued the WIFOM bullcrap.  That's not frustrated townie imo.

I don't agree. I've seen townies basically give the finger to the rest of the game before.

It's mean spirited but I don't know Arsis that well so I'm not going to rule that out.

If he's town he's being an a$$hole by continuing to purposely make himself a target.

If he's not...well I guess it's fair game but I still don't really see the advantage in it.

I dunno. Whatever the case may be I suggest not rushing it. 

We still have a couple days before deadline let's use them.

I don't agree. I've seen townies basically give the finger to the rest of the game before.

It's mean spirited but I don't know Arsis that well so I'm not going to rule that out.

If he's town he's being an a$$hole by continuing to purposely make himself a target.

If he's not...well I guess it's fair game but I still don't really see the advantage in it.

I dunno. Whatever the case may be I suggest not rushing it. 

We still have a couple days before deadline let's use them.

Newbie collapsing to the pressure ftw?

Fatman and Nolderp to the rescue. 

Self voting is sloppy WIFOM. But if he's scum it could be a decent cover for his scummates to hide their votes on him. I'd look at his train if he flips scum.

Un vote Verbal

Vote Arsis

Meanwhile...

Leelou when you finish catching up can you weigh in on some of the back and forths and/or give us a town/scum list?

No...

Well...

Maybe...

Okay...

1. Pac - null to town

2. AVM - null to town

3. Lizard King - ugh

4. Lily - scum

5. Leelou - town

6. Ape - scum lean

7. Hally - liked her last few posts, want reads from her, null to town

8. Nolder - town

9. 80 - town

10. JiF - null to town. I want to see some Batman

11. Wombat - null to town

12. SMC - null, need more from him

13. Crush - playing out in the open, need to reread a couple things and get some flips first before getting a good read on him

14. Verb - I'm going to sit on the fence here

15. Smash - didn't like the no lynch vote and now he's MiA, slight scum lean

16. Arsis - no me gusta

17. Hess - town

18. Lia - scummish posts

Archived