80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Darthe making that counter move as scum.  Doesn't really make sense to me.

Just like I don't see JC waiting 2 days to counter Darthe.  If JC were really the Doc he would have immediately countered Darthe.  Take out 2 scum in one fell swoop when it's likely there's only 3 of them in the game. 

Just vote JC people..  I'm giving you this one for free. 

lol

If Darthe is saying he fake claimed Doc we need to hyper lynch him.  Not because that means I think he's scum but because that's the stupidest fu--ing play I've ever seen.  He makes 80 look like Sharrow.

Let's not get carried away...

JC why didn't you counter right away when 80 claimed ? When your the doc that's what you should do. Cop role plays a little different but Doc should counter right away. Please explain

Because it's 80

STFU.

I'm the Doc you dumb****.  Letting his BS counterclaim stick is truly asinine.  So the real Doc shouldn't claim cause some fukking DM dipsh*t is trying to make a play.  Give me a break!  

You suck at this game.   

Go suck a double bag of dicks.

:rl: :rl:

I'm helping scum.

Not sure if srs?

It had been a boring day of Mafia.  Moddess Leelou was busy in meetings while Verbal wandered about stabbing things with pencils and making out with dudes.  With no mods around, the players got restless.

"It's time to murder someone, and now.  Oh, how about that guy who admitted he fake-claimed doc to counter 80's fake claim of doc?"

"Sounds good to me."

With that, Lizzie McGuire shot out her lizard tongue and took off Darthe's head.

Darthe is dead, and no one cares. 

It had been a boring day of Mafia.  Moddess Leelou was busy in meetings while Verbal wandered about stabbing things with pencils and making out with dudes.  With no mods around, the players got restless.

"It's time to murder someone, and now.  Oh, how about that guy who admitted he fake-claimed doc to counter 80's fake claim of doc?"

"Sounds good to me."

With that, Lizzie McGuire shot out her lizard tongue and took off Darthe's head.

I would care more if no one was looking.

"Sounds good to me."

Sounds kinky.

I'm uncomfortable.

It had been a boring day of Mafia. Moddess Leelou was busy in meetings while Verbal wandered about stabbing things with pencils and making out with dudes. With no mods around, the players got restless.

"It's time to murder someone, and now. Oh, how about that guy who admitted he fake-claimed doc to counter 80's fake claim of doc?"

"Sounds good to me."

Darthe slammed his hand down on his desk and was petting his pussy as the lizard tongue separated his head from his shoulders.

Darthe, Dr. Claw - VT is dead

Darthe slammed his hand down on his desk and was petting his pussy as the lizard tongue separated his head from his shoulders.

Darthe, Dr. Claw - VT is dead

Darthe has a pussy?

I seriously confused with this younger generation.

Who knew?

"Sounds good to me."

I'm hiring you to do all the scenes for my next game.

That was excellent.

Did anyone who's town actually not see this coming?

If you did and you still voted for him you're as much of an idiot as he is.

Meh, he's a ******* moron and that enough is reason to vote him.

It was a terrible move and you and wbat defending is retard mode.

See that's just monumentally disingenuous.

I'm not defending his actions, it was one of the dumbest moves I've seen in a long time.

What I was trying to say is we didn't need to let it do more damage than it already had.

I'm not defending his actions, it was one of the dumbest moves I've seen in a long time.

What I was trying to say is we didn't need to let it do more damage than it already had.

Dumb lynch.

The fact that you were both defending him the whole way leading up to his admission of the fake CC is really gross.

Whats disingenuous?  Lynching someone for being a ******* moron?  We do it all the time.  He deserved it.  Policy lynch and sh*t.  Dont come half stepping around here.  This aint DM or one of thoes other faggy sites.

JiF, Pac, Lizzie 2/3

OMGUS

wbat is scum.  100%

Whats disingenuous?  Lynching someone for being a ******* moron?  We do it all the time.  He deserved it.  Policy lynch and sh*t.  Dont come half stepping around here.  This aint DM or one of thoes other faggy sites.

OMGUS

wbat is scum.  100%

Policy lynches are dumb.  They let scum hide in plain sight while lynching townies.

You can argue that was Darthe did was smart, dumb, but at the end of the day it bagged a scum.  I'm willing to bet that scum was on his lynch before he was killed due to JC's claim.

Nobody believed 80.  Nobody.  Well, wbat slightly did. lulza

Policy lynches are dumb.  They let scum hide in plain sight while lynching townies.

Nobody hides from Batman, scumbat.  A well deserved policy lynch is better than a dead townie who did nothing wrong.  Besides, I'm still alive.  This game is as good as done.  

This dude needs to die, btw.   Too bad Crushlove got NK'd...he'd follow Batman right to victory and shoot your scummy ass.

Archived