Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be voting Hallia now? The Leelou train has stalled.

Exactly my point, dude. Lynching you will provide a ton of clarity on several players based on their various reactions to your move. I think more so than a lynch on Hallia. But your train was stalling a bit, and I think 80 might be right about Leelou. Besides, it is weirdly fun siding with 80 of all people.....against Leelou. O_o

I'm seeing it the opposite - she was ballsy with that snarky comment, and I don't attribute ballsy with scum-Hallia.

Same comment to you - try to keep up.

Lynching an inactive on D1.  Sounds like a great idea.  You aren't even trying to play a town game.  This is why I want you gone.

So basically, the thing about LK lynch shedding light was bullsh*t?

Definitely not.  He even posted about how it would, but that Hallia's would give more....but I already said I think Hallia is town.

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers everyone -- it's much appreciated!  Today he was trying to talk people into letting him go home, says he feels better than he's felt in a long time -- so things are MUCH better.  Still have some things to figure out, but we got really really lucky.

You guys rock!

I'm so glad to hear that!

***Official Vote Count***

Hallia (7):  LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, Crusher, 80, Smash

Leelou (2):  Lily, Verb

LK (1): Hallia

80 (1): Darthe

Pac (2): JC, Nol

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

In actuality the Swiss had been an incredible defensive team for many years.  Only allowed 1 goal TOTAL in the previous 2 World Cups combined.  They beat Spain 1-0 in 2010, but somehow didn't make it out of group play, while Spain went on to win it all.  And 2014 looked like more of the same, as Switzerland only allowed 6 goals through all of qualifying and beat Ecuador 2-1 in their first WC match.

A 3-0 halftime scoreline is simply astonishing.

***Final Vote Count***

Hallia (8):  LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, Crusher, 80, Smash, Lily

Leelou (2):  Lily, Verb

LK (1): Hallia

80 (1): Darthe

Pac (2): JC, Nol

Lynch achieved, scene incoming.

The heroes quickly went to work, spreading out in search for their hidden foes.  First their attention was focused on the Smasher, who gained suspicion from hero after hero as well as society as a whole.  He pled his case claiming that he brought a great deal of value to this battle and eventually the angry mob subsided.

One heroes good fortunes led to trouble for another, however, and next up was Lizard Man – beloved by some, loathed by others, understood by none.  His defense was a different approach from the Smasher’s, when as momentum quickly shifted against him he proclaimed “Yep.  You caught me…I’m one of the bad guys.  Me.” – yet another perplexing, mind boggling move by the uneven reptilian. 

Then as the angry mob raised their weapons ready to strike Lizard Man down like a common garden snake, a plan began to take shape.  “HA! There! That one! Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! She’s fallen for my trap!!!”

“That’s actually a reaction test, not a trap…” The Amazing Human Roadkill offered up.

“OMGGGGGG YOU GUYS IT’S SO OBV SHE FELL FOR MY TRAP,” yelled Lizard as he skipped back and forth crying like a Japanese schoolgirl.

The crowd let out a collective sigh…

“Forget it, he’s rolling,” added Animal House’s Boon…who just happened to be on vacation in the area.

Then Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter had his injury and was subsequently put down like the prized race horse of the world that he was.

Hearts were heavy, and the death of one hero seemed to slow any progress being made.

Finally it was Lilian of the Forest stepped forth, ready to end this grueling debate.  “Verily, let this be done,” the lady of the wood whispered striking the hearts of all around.

The trees grew high, plunging the potential villainess into darkness that no man (or woman) was meant to return from.  A few moments of screaming and the cracking of breaking limbs were followed by two loud thuds…then the trees returned to the earth from which they came.  All that was left was a broken body with shredded yellow and red spandex.  I guess all that speed doesn't help you when you can’t see where you’re going.

Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa, The Flash (DC villain goon) was dead!!!

It is now night.

1. The Lovely Leelou
2. The Arsonist
3. Lizard-Man
4. The Smasher
5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat
6. The 80 million cent man
7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter (Mr. Fantastic) -- Killed D1
8. The magical JC
9. Mega-Nolderp
10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa (The Flash) -- Lynched D1
11. Pac-man
12. Darthe, destroyer of hope
13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man
14. The Crusher
15. Lilian of the Forest

Mod Note: It's 5 PM on a Friday, which means it's basically the weekend...and a deadline tomorrow isn't realistic.  I'm going to tentatively set a deadline for 5 PM EST on Sunday.  

If you're around, I'll start the day as soon as I have all actions so feel free to send them in.  If anyone with an action is not around, I will extend the night phase if needed.  Not going to punish anyone for not doing anything on the weekend especially with how understanding everyone has been of my situation.

Mod Note: It's 5 PM on a Friday, which means it's basically the weekend...and a deadline tomorrow isn't realistic.  I'm going to tentatively set a deadline for 5 PM EST on Sunday.  

If you're around, I'll start the day as soon as I have all actions so feel free to send them in.  If anyone with an action is not around, I will extend the night phase if needed.  Not going to punish anyone for not doing anything on the weekend especially with how understanding everyone has been of my situation.

I can't remember if I have a role.

If investigative, target Smash.

If protective, target myself.

If anything that could result in the death of another player, target 80.

Archived