No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

I'm sure if we had every message honestly reported we could probably notice a pattern.

that same pattern could be reproduced by those senders simply voting the person now lol..

you playing dumb?  and why aren't you dead?  I thought you got lynched...  I need to read this crap again.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reread your post.  You did say you didnt send the "player x" type message but something different...and I did receive a message saying I'm a dumb ****.

This means nothing about your alignment but I'm willing to go back to Smash for now.

Unvote

Vote Smash

for the record it kinda does say something about my alignment..  if I was scum I would have sent "X is 100% scum, help me lynch him" or something to that effect..  that would have been fun.

Hidden voter or double voter?

Pretty sure he told us early he would not be doing much during the day. Sad. Miss his madness.

+1

I'm sure if we had every message honestly reported we could probably notice a pattern.

Eh, easily manipulated

Hidden voter or double voter?

+1

Eh, easily manipulated

stupid mod actually

Official Vote Count:

LK (1) - 80

80 (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - Smash

Crusher (1) - LK

Smash (1) - JiF
Arsis (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - AVM, Arsis

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

the message talk is stupid..  pretty obvious these are just messages from everyone to everyone saying whatever they want.  A message saying "X is scum" or "X is town" is completely worthless.

I sent no message to anyone ... So what exactly is "everyone to everyone" ?

You talk as if your unsure of your statement which tells me you didn't receive a message right ?

So Pac is lying scum?

Unvote

Vote Pac

This

holy crap I suggest you all my posts from today again..  I never said I sent that... and I never said all townies can send messages..

the message talk is stupid..  pretty obvious these are just messages from everyone to everyone saying whatever they want.  A message saying "X is scum" or "X is town" is completely worthless.

This is a scum post that JIF is referring too. Scum trying to confuse town with his crap. PAC = SCUM

I reread your post.  You did say you didnt send the "player x" type message but something different...and I did receive a message saying I'm a dumb ****.

This means nothing about your alignment but I'm willing to go back to Smash for now.

Unvote

Vote Smash

you do realize when PAC flips Scum your next for making this retard statement ....retard

of course..  and I'm contemplating whether or not I should start the process of blowing the game open but I'm still tired.

So it stands to reason that only non-scum would be able to send messages..  otherwise what's the point..

What I sent someone is not a standard "X is scum" bs and can easily be vetted by the person I sent it to.  So if anyone sent something unconventional it can be vetted by the person they sent it to..  if we do that we can dwindle down the lynch pool dramatically.

The only way that doesn't work is if scum can send messages..  I just don't see the point of that...  what is being accomplished if everyone can send messages?

This statement makes sense because he sent the message to me.  If you'd read once in while King Skimmer Smash, he clarified the statement that he did not send out the messages we all received, he sent a message a different kind of message.  He sent it to me.  It read, "you're a dumb ****".

None of this means anything.  It doesnt vet him.  He knows that.  His theory is ridiculous.  The game would be the easiest one of all time under that premise.  That makes him scummy more than the messaging piece. 

you do realize when PAC flips Scum your next for making this retard statement ....retard

This makes no sense and is completely illogical.

You should really pay attention.

Are you scum?

nope would rather vote for PAC then make an assessment on JIF based on how PAC flips

Gross.  There is zero connection.  I unvoted him based on what I know.  He sent me that message. Pay attention.

This is a huge scum tell, btw.  Tying players together, basing alignment on the other.  You should be ashamed, blockhead.

That was also some classic OMGUS from Smash on that quote too.  I even said in that post, that me coming to the conclusion about the messages didnt mean anything about his alignment...but prefered Smash.  I stand by that.  Smash is playing scummy as hell.

for the record it kinda does say something about my alignment..  if I was scum I would have sent "X is 100% scum, help me lynch him" or something to that effect..  that would have been fun.

No.  It doesnt.  And you really think I'd listen to you like you have inside information, dumbass.  I'd immediately suspect you. 

You really do suck at this game.

Archived