Aug. 12, 2014 - Camp updates.

pointman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's running past people in practice like they aren't even there.  Give him the preseason at least to show he's coming around.

What happens if we cut him, he goes to another team and becomes a good long threat for years?

Cutting him OR trading him once he was decent in practice was the funniest things i have read over here.

Another corner with the trainers - Ras-I Dowling #nyj

I am a jinx.

TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. 

*gasp*

TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. MOTHER****ER.

I am a jinx.

TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. 

*gasp*

TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. TOM BRADY. MOTHER****ER.

Ooh ooh, do Shane now!

No real data to support this, but based on tone/content of media reports, I'm less than optimistic about Dee Milliner being ready Week 1.

Also, EVERYONE said he's going to be out week 1. Thanks tweet derper (not you pointman).

Ok we get it - we can not play offense or defense in the rain.

More like, okay we get it, fans are going chicken little over the CB "situation" so lets ONLY report on every negative thing we see in practice. 

Worst rain they have had in two years, but this is the day Cimini and Mehta really focus on the drops. Classic.

Not one single positive observation is being tweeted. Our fanbase is so easily worked over by these media hackjobs.

Rex Ryan asked why he won't name Geno Smith the Jets starting QB. "because I don't feel like it." (smiling) #nyj

This aspect of the preseason has become silly. He's verbally fellating Antonio Allen yesterday, but won't name Geno the starter. Someone must've whispered in Rex's ear that this is how you "build" a QB. LOL

This aspect of the preseason has become silly. He's verbally fellating Antonio Allen yesterday, but won't name Geno the starter. Someone must've whispered in Rex's ear that this is how you "build" a QB. LOL

Isn't there a slight difference between starting a guy in the 2nd preseason game when your top 3 options are hurt and naming a starting QB for the opener? 

is he practicing ?

My understanding is that is practicing with the 2's at this point.  Thurman said he will play with the 1's against the Bengals.  Wyatt acted like he was going to start, but I think he will probably be the 1st S off the bench.  If they start him, it will probably be because Allen is at CB.

Defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman confirms Pryor will play with the first team.

Our secondary is beat up, and we have our 4th string corner playing with the one's and our 2nd team safety playing at the CB position. It's not pretty, and I think the front office are taking deserved criticism for their lack of planning. However, there is some good news.

Having recovered sufficiently from his concussion (although he persisted there was no concussion), New York Jets first round safety Calvin Pryor will get time with the first team defense against the Cincinnati Bengals on Saturday:

This is really positive news. Rookies coming into the league need as many reps as they can possibly get before the season. Pryor had to sit out against the Indianapolis Colts(doctors ordered and NFL regulations) but he will be primed and ready to go against theBengals.

We can't afford another injury, and with the style of play Pryor brings to the table, I'm going to be enjoying but wincing every single time he comes down-hill to make a hit. He'll be wanting to make a statement for the fans and coaching staff, and I hope he can avoid any concussion-like symptoms.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2014/8/12/5995539/pryor-to-play-with-first-team-against-cincy

My understanding is that is practicing with the 2's at this point.  Thurman said he will play with the 1's against the Bengals.  Wyatt acted like he was going to start, but I think he will probably be the 1st S off the bench.  If they start him, it will probably be because Allen is at CB.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2014/8/12/5995539/pryor-to-play-with-first-team-against-cincy

First good news I've heard Jets wise in a few days. 

More like, okay we get it, fans are going chicken little over the CB "situation" .

Yeah, what's with all this panic about the CBs? Our #1 corner is going to miss a couple games, our #2 corner is a linebacker turned safety turned corner, because the guy that was going to be our 2 was that bad and oh by the way, he's also one of the most injury prone players in the league, dexter mcdougle is out for the season but we have Kyle Wilson. So what is all of this panic about? This is exactly the way Idzik drew it up. Haven't we all seen enough from him to put our blind faith in him as a GM?

yes..

Rex will start Antonio Allen vs. A.J. Green because 'What the heck?' #nyj: http://nyp.st/1AbmQ8S  via @nypost

Baptism by fire.

Seriously though, there may be no better way to evaluate AA than to put him against one of the known GREAT receivers in the game. Not going to learn much about him running him vs. the Greg Salas of the world.

Yeah, what's with all this panic about the CBs? Our #1 corner is going to miss a couple games, our #2 corner is a linebacker turned safety turned corner, because the guy that was going to be our 2 was that bad and oh by the way, he's also one of the most injury prone players in the league, dexter mcdougle is out for the season but we have Kyle Wilson. So what is all of this panic about? This is exactly the way Idzik drew it up. Haven't we all seen enough from him to put our blind faith in him as a GM?

lol, you are pathetic.

Seriously though, there may be no better way to evaluate AA than to put him against one of the known GREAT receivers in the game. Not going to learn much about him running him vs. the Greg Salas of the world.

True.  A lot of people here thought it was a mistake putting Kyle Wilson up against Anquan Boldin in his pro debut because it "destroyed his confidence".  F that.  This is the NFL.  You have to be tough enough to handle failure.

True.  A lot of people here thought it was a mistake putting Kyle Wilson up against Anquan Boldin in his pro debut because it "destroyed his confidence".  F that.  This is the NFL.  You have to be tough enough to handle failure.

At the end of the day, if our offense improves and resembles a modern-day offense, it keeps our offense off the field. 

Teams with great offense go to the playoffs every year and nobody even knows the name of their #4 CBs. Look at the way the rules have been changed. The role of the CB is to tackle the WR after they make a catch, they aren't allowed to breath the same oxygen as the WRs. The ONLY consistent way to disrupt a passing offense is to get to the QB and make the WRs afraid of the impending hit after the catch. Our team is built for that. 

I wonder if Broncos fans are calling for everyone in the organization to be fired after this injury???

Broncos WLB Danny Trevathan was carted off the field with a knee injury Tuesday.

Initial tests have the Broncos feeling optimistic that Travathan has avoided serious injury. The full details won't be known until Trevathan undergoes an MRI. Trevathan is an every-down linebacker and a major part of the Denver defense. His loss would be a massive one. We'll provide an update later.

thanks bro

he really said this ?  there are no ""

Defensive coordinator Dennis Thurman confirms Pryor will play with the first team.

Our secondary is beat up, and we have our 4th string corner playing with the one's and our 2nd team safety playing at the CB position. It's not pretty, and I think the front office are taking deserved criticism for their lack of planning.

Archived