the genius gives away Mallett

Larz

Nassib is better than Eli because Eli Stinks ... Garappolo will be the perfect understudy to Tom Brady .....Manziel will be exciting and if he learns better ball security will be a solid QB.... Bridge looked good and Mett who knows...... How the Jets could be so stupid to put all their eggs in Genos basket is Mind Boggling Maybe Jack ass Rex figured he had his Brady in selecting Boyd no reason to use an early picj with dumb Rex logic

I have no idea if any of those QBs will be good, but I agree that it's a bit scary that Idzik has gone all-or-nothing with Geno.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you see him bull rush schwartz into a long vacation ?

Yeah but as you know Larz one play does not make a pass rusher :) .. Still love me some Richardson but Im not sure if he develops into that pass rusher .... On the other hand he certainly has the talent to do what he wants.

I have no idea if any of those QBs will be good, but I agree that it's a bit scary that Idzik has gone all-or-nothing with Geno.

Tell ya what.... more than any of those QB's mentioned, whats really gonna hurt is if Foles gets hurt. people will be sliting their wrists all over this site. Book It

Nassib is better than Eli because Eli Stinks ... Garappolo will be the perfect understudy to Tom Brady .....Manziel will be exciting and if he learns better ball security will be a solid QB.... Bridge looked good  and Mett who knows...... How the Jets could be so stupid to put all their eggs in Genos basket is Mind Boggling Maybe Jack ass Rex figured he had his Brady in selecting Boyd no reason to use an early picj with dumb Rex logic

Yes... because there is never going to be another draft that will include any quarterbacks that the Jets can take ever. 

Congrats Smash! You are currently in league with PR37. Yes, that is how far you have fallen. 

PR37 - this is how it's done, son. 

you truly are an Idiot ....

I had no Idea I had that much influence on PR37

if that was not enough stupidity you come up with this ?

Yes... because there is never going to be another draft that will include any quarterbacks that the Jets can take ever. 

OK, sorry. Please enlighten us with yet another diatribe about how awesome Pennington and Sanchez are.

you try so hard to get laughs, and sometimes you do. Only problem is when you do they are laughing at you.

rather than constantly finding fault with other peoples posts or opinions why don't you come up with something constructive and original to add to the boards ?

you try so hard to get laughs, and sometimes you do. Only problem is when you do they are laughing at you.

rather than constantly finding fault with other peoples posts or opinions why don't you come up with something constructive and original to add to the boards ?

This, coming from the guy who literally just posted that we should have kept Garrett McIntyre over Calvin Pace in another thread. 

Yeah but as you know Larz one play does not make a pass rusher :) .. Still love me some Richardson but Im not sure if he develops into that pass rusher .... On the other hand he certainly has the talent to do what he wants.

the one play is why I made the comment about the mankins trade. 

Jets recent top 5 NFL draft picks:

DFat

Mark Sanchez

Vernon Gholston

Which has what to do with the Pats moving up 16 spots to take Jackson?

This makes you feel better and makes the pick by the Pats better how?

Vernon wasn't top 5 BTW, D'Brick was though. He's worked out well.

did the past* get good value for mankins and mallett ?

Sanchez, like him or not, played in 6 playoff games, won 4 on the road and gave them 5 years.

Better than what the Pats got out of Mallet, which amounts to absolutely nothing other than 4 rounds in the draft.

Robertson was drafted 11 years ago and Gholston was the number 7 overall pick. 

You're out of practice, Mikey.

Gholston was the #6 overall pick in 2008.

Let's throw in Dee Milner and discuss the Jets top 10 overall draft picks over the last 11 years.

Are you happy with the results Kleck?

Gholston was the #6 overall pick in 2008.

Let's throw in Dee Milner and discuss the Jets top 10 overall draft picks over the last 11 years.

Are you happy with the results Kleck?

He wasn't top five. You said recent Jets' top five picks. One of the guys you named was drafted more than a decade ago so that can hardly count as "recent" and one of the others was drafted out of the top 5. 

Keep changing the parameters just like you do with the Pats. It used to be that only championships counted now you puff your chest over regular season wins. 

The Yets got nothing for Dslob, Vern Ghoston and Buttfumble.

at least you have to guts to respond.

can you admit these were a cost saving moves (mankins and mallett)  and had nothing to do with winning games ?

they draft crappolo to avoid paying mallett an extension.  that's a money decision

Seriously, you are trying to compare a friggn' back-up QB and a guard (which is the easiest position to fill on a football team) to 3 monumental 1st round disasters and total busts?

your jedi mind tricks won't work on me

did the past* get good value ?

Seriously, you are trying to compare a friggn' back-up QB and a guard (which is the easiest position to fill on a football team) to 3 monumental 1st round disasters and total busts?

What does one have to do with other? You were asked if you thought they were good moves for the Pats and you're answer was to bring up three Jets draft picks that all happened between 5 and 11 years ago which is ancient history in NFL terms.

Why can't you simply answer the question you were asked? Be honest, do you have Aspergers?

Archived