Stop whining!

stevegrunder

Whats to whine about?  Almost everything about today was quite predictable, apart from our huge early lead tbqh.

D-Line was good, check.

D-Backs were not, check.

O was both amazing (breifly) and total sh*t (mostly), check.

Vick in laughable predictable failplay, check.

Geno turnover, check (although, in his defense, it's hard to throw when broken in half mid-throw).

Rex....being Rex.  Check.

Coaching ****up, check (thanks Marty).

Pack win, after (mostly) dominating the Jets beyond the first five minutes, check.

Whats to whine about?  Almost everything about today was quite predictable, apart for our huge early lead tbqh.

D-Line was good, check.

D-Backs were not, check.

Geno turnover, check (although, in his defense, it's hard to throw when brone in half mid-throw).

Pack win, after (mostly) dominating the Jets beyond the first five minutes, check.

Yup, pretty much spot on. But some fans need to cry and whine about the refs

Jets blew this game but seriously **** the refs. **** the NFL too while we're at it. If you can't see an agenda in some of these games your blind.

Btw- show me some of those "punches" Wilkerson threw. Bull sh*t. The league seems to be a little confused by what is actually a punch and what isn't as is pretty evident from their Ray Rice decision.

I can't believe the amount of bitching in this place and I have been here and lived through bitch central for years.  How many games have the Pack lost at home with Rodgers?   They lost the Bears game last year, but Rodgers marched them down inside the 10 on the first drive and got hurt.  Before that it was the Niners in the 2012 opener.  Before that it was 2010.  The way they lost hurt, but they were right there.  The idea that Milliner and Geno are so bad after this performance is ridiculous.  Milliner looked pretty good in limited duty for most of the first half.  Sure Nelson toasted him, but it was obvious he wasn't running well at that point.  You guys should really get some diapers or start rooting for some powerhouse, but I'm sure you'll bitch and whine then too.  To me the worst thing was the Mo meltdown.  That and the special teams.   Hakim can't catch and Quigley was pretty atrocious even with the one inside the 5.   The Jets do not have enough team to make up for special teams miscues.

Whats to whine about?  Almost everything about today was quite predictable, apart from our huge early lead tbqh.

D-Line was good, check.

D-Backs were not, check.

Geno turnover, check (although, in his defense, it's hard to throw when broken in half mid-throw).

There is no question, not a doubt in my mind, that the Pack got a pretty solid "Homefield Ref Advantage" today.

It hurt, but it's not why we lost.

Would you stop with your logical, lucid posts?

They have no place here.

For all the whining and complaining about the coaching, play calling, use of Vick, play of Geno, etc.... I thought this was a "growing" game for the Jets. They now know they can hang with the elite teams, not just the Pats. Bottom line, everyone has to play better for the Jets to beat the Packers in Green Bay, with 10 days rest coming off a loss. The good thing is that I believe every unit but one on the Jets team is ascending. The bad news is that the O line is not one of them.

The Green Bay front 7 is nothing special, and our O-line was incapable of creating any kind of space for the RB's. It is a worrisome sign for an older unit with no young studs in the mix. If that O line can't punch holes in GB's front 7, the Jets will never be able to establish the kind of running game they need to succeed. While I realize that the Packers often played with an 8th man in the box to stop the run, the Jets do not seem to be able to capitalize by passing against the 8 man fronts, especially once Decker was done for the day. 

Bottom line - The Jets O line is average, when they are at their best, and they are a unit on the decline.

Archived