Damon Harrison NT 36 51% :

Legar Douzable DE 34 48%

Kyle WIlson CB 23 32%

Jason Babin OLB 21 30%

Kenrick Ellis NT 10 14%

Jaiquawn Jarrett FS 5 7%

Trevor Reilly OLB 5 7%

Ellis Lankster CB 1 1%

Looks like they're pushing Wilson out.  He was only in the slot when Milliner wasnt in the game, from what I remember.  Looks like that moron of a Head Coach is rolling with Milliner, Allen and Walls.  Dont think Allen goes back to safety.  Landry has played 100% of the snaps 2 straight games in a row and they're not taking Pryor out for Allen.

How is Cumby in on 94% of the snaps?  They've got to find a TE who can help these RB's get free...especially CJ on the edge.

David Nelson out there for 86 % of plays yet only targetted once for 1 catch of 6 yards.  That's telling.

Amaro clearly getting worked in slowly, which is the right approach I'd say.

It was huge catch though...but yeah, I thought he'd be more involved.  Geno seemed comfortable with him last year.

Amaro's going to be a good one.  

Looks like they're pushing Wilson out.  He was only in the slot when Milliner wasnt in the game, from what I remember.  Looks like that moron of a Head Coach is rolling with Milliner, Allen and Walls.  Dont think Allen goes back to safety.  Landry has played 100% of the snaps 2 straight games in a row and they're not taking Pryor out for Allen.

How is Cumby in on 94% of the snaps?  They've got to find a TE who can help these RB's get free...especially CJ on the edge.

I agree with you on Cumberland.  He cannot block -- killed us in the running game on Sunday.  Looked like CJ had some running lanes to cut back through on his perimeter runs, but it seemed like Cumby's guy filled the lane every time and help CJ to a couple yard gains.

Babin's another one who got held haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard a few times Sunday. I was wondering who 58 was...didn't look bad, just looked mega held and cut...otherwise he might have had a few hits and pressures on Sunday.

Bingo...saw an o-lineman who was lying on the ground and literally wrapping his arms around Babin's feet...no call. 

Bingo...saw an o-lineman who was lying on the ground and literally wrapping his arms around Babin's feet...no call. 

YES, I'm actually thinking that this is the one that made Wilkerson flip out. IIRC it happened a couple of plays before they score on the drive that ended in Wilkerson getting ejected. Babin was getting there on that play, had the OLman completely overmatched and was on his way to Rodgers. 

I agree with you on Cumberland.  He cannot block -- killed us in the running game on Sunday.  Looked like CJ had some running lanes to cut back through on his perimeter runs, but it seemed like Cumby's guy filled the lane every time and help CJ to a couple yard gains.

Yep...saw the same thing.  CJ was hesitant, he looked lethargic but Cumby definitely didnt hold his block a couple of times where he was trying to get to the edge. 

Archived