National Organization of Women (NOW) Wants Roger Goodell Out!

Villain The Foe

http://www.now.org

http://action.now.org/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=10358&tag=ResignGoodellHP

The National Organization of Woman (NOW) wants Roger Goodell to be fired or to resign given the latest incidents with football players and domestic violence. They have Goodell on the front page of their website. lol. 

What I dont understand is this. Why is NOW expressing such a strong point of view on this topic when the NFL for decades had women in tight panties and bras on the sideline dancing for mostly half-drunk men and they haven't said a word about that? Or the fact that women can abort 1.5 million babies a year with their full support?

I'm considering this a "fail". 

lets try to remember who actually committed the crimes, and that we have a criminal justice system

the NFL is not our moral compass and justice system.  the situation was handled poorly by the NFL, but the courts let rice off with a slap on the wrist.  where is the outrage over that ?

lets try to remember who actually committed the crimes, and that we have a criminal justice system

the NFL is not our moral compass and justice system.  the situation was handled poorly by the NFL, but the courts let rice off with a slap on the wrist.  where is the outrage over that ?

Yet another great point. Also, the people who display outrage should be careful of what they support as well. I cannot take an organization who have and currently support killing babies seriously when discussing moral issues. 

NOW and the left in general always push for liberal judges. So they can't really complain about light sentences being handed out.

Not to get political, but if Roger Goodell is fired or resigns it certainly shouldn't be due to outside hypocritical organizations that will be quiet when cheerleaders continue to reinforce their "place" for a paycheck. It just makes me laugh man. 

Archived