Jets sign WR Chris Owusu

joewilly12

And we've back to the the dumpster diving!  Ugh.  I supported Idzik because I liked his approach of building through the draft, but you can't miss on playmakers in this WR crops, when you invest three picks into it.  

Although the only thing that I actually like about the move is that we lack speed at the WR position and they seem to be trying to adjust that.  I just wish they realized this earlier in the offseason.  

And we've back to the the dumpster diving!  Ugh.  I supported Idzik because I liked his approach of building through the draft, but you can't miss on playmakers in this WR crops, when you invest three picks into it.  

Although the only thing that I actually like about the move is that we lack speed at the WR position and they seem to be trying to adjust that.  I just wish they realized this earlier in the offseason.  

Speed?  In the offseason?  They had HIll, Gates and Hakim who could all fly.  They brought in Jacoby Ford.  Saunders and Enunwa were both in the 4.4s.  Speed is/was not the problem.  Productivity and skill level are the problems. 

Can we talk about how this is yet another 2014 draft pick that's gone? Ones playing for the jaguars, ones playing for the FXFL and now another one cut. Who's left? Ik, Reilly, amaro and pryor? 12 picks and 8 are wasted. Excellent GM job. Idzik has set this team back further then Tanny did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speed?  In the offseason?  They had HIll, Gates and Hakim who could all fly.  They brought in Jacoby Ford.  Saunders and Enunwa were both in the 4.4s.  Speed is/was not the problem.  Productivity and skill level are the problems. 

Yeah, but Gates, Hakim, and Saunders were all the same, speedster guys that weren't going to be used much in terms of actual offense.  Our starting offense was basically supposed to be Hill as the speed option, and then a few possession guys.  And once Hill was taken out, there wasn't much left that actually contributes to the offense.  Saunders was a decent WR in college, so I'm not even sure why they didn't play him more on offense, but I guess the size difference was just too much for him.  

I thought someone like Moncrief would've been perfect for us, because he brought speed, size, and a decent amount of catching ability.  

Full blown panic mode in Florham Park. It can get real ugly by the halfway mark and they are trying any and everything

Monkeying with the bottom of the roster is panic mode now?  There is not panic in these moves.  There is panic in all the demands for heads to roll and trades for suspended players to be made.

Monkeying with the bottom of the roster is panic mode now? There is not panic in these moves. There is panic in all the demands for heads to roll and trades for suspended players to be made.

I think it is if you release your 4th round pick after the 4th game of the season.

Archived