"The New England Patriots are transforming into the New York Jets faster than anybody could have imagined."

Bob

I would love to see Brady end his career in green and white.  Guy could still be good with a solid running game and competent defense. 

If anything it would completely deny him of proudly sailing off in the sunset.

I can only hope is last game was like Dan Marino's. 

Josh is a douchebag. I can't believe Dobson has been inactive while Amendola trots out on the field and does nothing.

Josh's play calling is also suspect.

My faith has been shaken in the entire Patriots coaching staff, and that includes Belichick who apparently believed signing Revis meant he didn't need to try this year.

That disaster in Arrowhead was pure coaching.

I would love to see Brady end his career in green and white.  Guy could still be good with a solid running game and competent defense. 

Right now Brady has 2.15 seconds in the pocket per play, which is the 4th lowest in league history since they began keeping track.

Try counting to 2 and ask yourself what you think you could do in that time frame as a quarterback.

With protection I am positive Brady would be lighting up the league just like he was in 2012.

This is all Belichick's fault. Brady has been covering up Belichick and Kraft's BS for six years now, and now that the wheels have fallen so far off the wagon that he no longer can, the entire nation is blaming him. It's downright disgusting.

My love for Belichick (as a HC) has been really shaken this season. I actually dislike him right now, and his Yes-men coordinators.

On one hand Patsie trolls tell us that losing Logan Mankins was no big deal and it was infact a great trade engineered by the genius of  Belichick and on the other hand we keep hearing about how less of a time Brady has in the pocket. I am confused.  :confused0082: :confused0082: :confused0082:

I'll clear it up for you.

We said after the Mankins trade "In Bill We Trust."

And we were very, very wrong.

Right now Brady has 2.15 seconds in the pocket per play, which is the 4th lowest in league history since they began keeping track.

Try counting to 2 and ask yourself what you think you could do in that time frame as a quarterback.

With protection I am positive Brady would be lighting up the league just like he was in 2012.

This is all Belichick's fault. Brady has been covering up Belichick and Kraft's BS for six years now, and now that the wheels have fallen so far off the wagon that he no longer can, the entire nation is blaming him. It's downright disgusting.

My love for Belichick (as a HC) has been really shaken this season. I actually dislike him right now, and his Yes-men coordinators.

Been saying this for a long time.  It's easy to look good when Superman is your Quarterback.  Brady starts declining, and suddenly all of the worts on that team become very apparent.

Josh is a douchebag. I can't believe Dobson has been inactive while Amendola trots out on the field and does nothing.

Josh's play calling is also suspect.

My faith has been shaken in the entire Patriots coaching staff, and that includes Belichick who apparently believed signing Revis meant he didn't need to try this year.

That disaster in Arrowhead was pure coaching.

this is incredible post. my god how you chowdah heads have been spoiled.

Archived