Mehta (Here it comes)

flgreen

The only thing that troubles me is the Demario Davis quotes. That's bad, bad, bad sh*t right there.

It's hardly the only thing, but it is HUGE. hAlfassing it in practice out in the open like that will not only get Ryan fired, it will get him blackballed. The only reason he isn't gone right now is the owner is a. cheap and b. an idiot.

For whatever little it was worth, Rex looked very detached, un-Rex-like, on the sidelines yesterday.

He looked, honestly, like a coach who knows he's done.

I said yesterday on the sideline he looks like an old senile guy who just took a whiff of a nasty fart, and isn't sure if it was his or not.

For whatever little it was worth, Rex looked very detached, un-Rex-like, on the sidelines yesterday.

He looked, honestly, like a coach who knows he's done.

And....perhaps ready to move on. He may have had enough as well....It would NOT shock me if he already had something lined up because someone else will take him...If not as HC...as DC

Mehta getting ready to do some serious work for his boy " it's not his fault" Rex,..guys it's not completely off the table he survives this and Idzik doesn't

Yup, the sports media types have really been trying hard lately to lay the groundwork for the "it's not Rex's fault, just fire Idzik and give Rex another chance with his 3rd GM!" argument.

My greatest fear is that Woody will buy it - hook, line, and sinker.

It's hardly the only thing, but it is HUGE. hAlfassing it in practice out in the open like that will not only get Ryan fired, it will get him blackballed. The only reason he isn't gone right now is the owner is a. cheap and b. an idiot.

Rex Ryan will have another job lined up two minutes after the Jets fire him. He isn't a bad coach. John Fox isn't better than Rex Ryan. The difference is all in the roster. 

I said 2 weeks ago this is bottom 5 roster in the league, fast forward 2 weeks and I can't name 5 teams with a worse roster. The Jets are the least talented team in the NFL with yet again, the worst QB.

Go Jets!

This is true even before a couple injuries. now it's horribly obvious.

Rex Ryan will have another job lined up two minutes after the Jets fire him. He isn't a bad coach. John Fox isn't better than Rex Ryan. The difference is all in the roster. 

The Rex dead-enders remind me of those Japanese soldiers who hid out in caves after WW2, refusing to believe the war was over.

Oh I know he's getting fired.  just wondering how that helps. 

We haven't done anything for 4 years, how does keeping Rex help after we have gone through 3 OC's, 2 GM's, and 2 QB's.  At some point you need to look at the one thing that has remained constant.  I have no doubt Rex will be hired as a DC as soon as he is fired but I'd bet anything it will be a while until he is a HC again.

I have no doubt Rex will be hired as a DC as soon as he is fired but I'd bet anything it will be a while until he is a HC again.

Defensive coordinator never a head coach in the NFL again unless its in Oakland

you guys are seriously overestimating the state of the NFL HC market. It's just as bad as the QB market.

Someone traded for Herm.

HERM! 

The only thing that troubles me is the Demario Davis quotes. That's bad, bad, bad sh*t right there.

I don't know, that really all depends, as I'm still trying to figure out which one is too stupid to understand how a double negative works:  Davis or Mehta.  Tough to say for sure, as either one is very believable.

Archived