The Green Mile - Jets Fan Club

Maxman

Does anyone know the deal with this, The Green Mile? I see Jets fans wearing these shirts, it looks awesome. They list every away game on the back. Does that mean they go to each game?  Pretty cool.

It just says Jets fans on it...not sure what this club is.  If anyone here is part of this club or knows about it please let me know.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the deal with this, The Green Mile? I see Jets fans wearing these shirts, it looks awesome. They list every away game on the back. Does that mean they go to each game?  Pretty cool.

It just says Jets fans on it...not sure what this club is.  If anyone here is part of this club or knows about it please let me know.

Thanks!

It is part of a network of Jet bars throughout the country.  There are Jet bars in most major cities --I usually watch the games at the Chicago Jet bar.  The guy who runs the network also organizes trips to most road games --he refers to these trips as the Green Mile.  I think they have trips to most away game this year.  They have a big contingent in Southern California -- I know they had a lot of folks going to the San Diego game.

Thanks!

I kinow

Its run by some guy name Sean who just came into a pile of money off the internet.. Hes sorta particular on who he lets join in.

in times such as these, they may want to rethink their name and change it to something that doesn't have anything to do with a long, slow walk to the electric chair.

Hahahaha nice.

The name might fit, though. We Jets fans do have a few things in common with death row inmates. There's that soul-crushing loneliness, the impending sense of doom, the complete ignorance of the outside world, the inability to properly adapt into society, etc.

Archived