If the Jets winning depresses you, relax...

slats

This win was primarily the result of two factors, IMHO.

1.) The Steelers, and red hot Ben Roethlisberger, took the Jets and their practically nonexistent secondary for granted.

2.) The Jets came in determined not to set a franchise record for most consecutive losses in a season.

We should be back to our regularly scheduled programming after the bye.

1.) The Steelers, and red hot Ben Roethlisberger, took the Jets and their practically nonexistent secondary for granted.

2.) The Jets came in determined not to set a franchise record for most consecutive losses in a season.

naw vick in his groove now

beli.png

Agree but nice to see a W just the same.

3) Rex Ryan

I don't mind drafting 4-8, actually. I'd actually be glad that we probably won't be the team that has to decide on Winston. I want Cook, and I think he'll be there in that 5-8 range.

No credit to Idzik's acquisitions this week? 

they will never admit they were wrong. they stood up for geno like a momma bear. and still they can't admit it. vick now has as many wins as geno this year in 2 starts.

darksiders have to get their satisfaction from within, my friend

they will never admit they were wrong. they stood up for geno like a momma bear. and still they can't admit it. vick now has as many wins as geno this year in 2 starts.

darksiders have to get their satisfaction from within, my friend

They've already admitted they were wrong about Geno, though. Idzik, obviously, isn't afraid to dump a draft pick or free agent that doesn't perform. That was Tannenbaum's shtick.

I don't mind drafting 4-8, actually. I'd actually be glad that we probably won't be the team that has to decide on Winston. I want Cook, and I think he'll be there in that 5-8 range.

You Mean Todd haley???  great pickup

this was Vegas's Phuck You degenerate gamblers  we own you!!! Sure ben was paid handsomely

They've already admitted they were wrong about Geno, though. Idzik, obviously, isn't afraid to dump a draft pick or free agent that doesn't perform. That was Tannenbaum's shtick.

no, they admitted that geno isn't the future but still defend starting him since the beginning. if rex and idzik were not blind, they would've known what the few objective people here already did: geno sucks and will evermore. and also may be the dumbest athlete of all time, which is saying a lot.

no, they admitted that geno isn't the future but still defend starting him since the beginning. if rex and idzik were not blind, they would've known what the few objective people here already did: geno sucks and will evermore. and also may be the dumbest athlete of all time, which is saying a lot.

The last four games of last season earned him the shot to play half a season this year. He sucked, and now they know. Starting Vick helped no one. No one.

The last four games of last season earned him the shot to play half a season this year. He sucked, and now they know. Starting Vick helped no one. No one.

i knew

ps: get ready for vick to be our starter week one

Lol. No credit to Rex Ryan getting this crappy 1-8 football team to continue to play hard when the season has long been over?

3) Rex Ryan

The Rex dead-enders have become parodies of themselves.

But hey, congrats everyone! Rather than playing the kids and evaluating who should be here next year, Buffoon Boy is in full-scale job preservation mode and will play veterans like Vick, which will do nothing except win us an extra game or 2 here and there in this lost season (like today's), costing us a franchise QB in the process (FYI - JAX, TB, and TEN all lost today, and OAK is well on their way to losing to DEN).

Gatorade showers and extensions all around!!!

:suicide:

Totally disagree with #1. Jets were probably the best 1-8 team in the NFL in the last couple of decades at least. I doubt Tomlin took us for granted. He himself said the Jets are a pretty good team if it wasn't for the turnover ratio. We win turnover battle and we dominate the Steelers. The 20-13 final score is a misleading score. Jets were up by 3 scores during the 4th quarter.

And i think this will start a short winning streak. Great way to go into the bye.

Archived