Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was never GRC padding. Every one of my posts was game related and made because I wanted to voice my thoughts. I actually purposefully DIDN'T count a lot of my posts as GRC that I think others in the game would have.

And meh, don't care if I'm lynched at this point. Me getting 7 votes in that amount of time for such God awful reason I g seriously lowers my ability to take any enjoyment out of trying to play this game.

I was never GRC padding. Every one of my posts was game related and made because I wanted to voice my thoughts. I actually purposefully DIDN'T count a lot of my posts as GRC that I think others in the game would have.

And meh, don't care if I'm lynched at this point. Me getting 7 votes in that amount of time for such God awful reason I g seriously lowers my ability to take any enjoyment out of trying to play this game.

Oh jeez, how many votes do you have you twat?

GRC 6

You never had 7 votes.  You had 6 and then you double-self-voted while claiming VT.  What is wrong with you?

GRC: 15

You never had 7 votes. You had 6 and then you double-self-voted while claiming VT. What is wrong with you?

GRC: 15

Apparently a whole lot. What sucks is it's not just the JN crowd- even plenty of people I know from DM are happy to speedlynch me first day of game.

I think Hallia and Verb are the last people in this game I genuinely appreciate as people and friends.

Des, I'm trying to help you here.  If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself.  People here don't care about whether something is fair or not.  Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more.  Ask Nolder or Verbal.

As for how you double-voted, I wouldn't know, but there are 7 names on your train and 8 votes, just as I saw 4 votes and 3 names on Smash and 2 votes on JC when you were the only person on his train.

GRC: 16

Sorry to hear about your Mom...hard work...I was the sibling away when my Mom got sick...thank you for what you do.

I'm well.  Little busy but it's starting to slow down a little.

+1

Most aren't even supplying much in the way of reasons. Everyone is just voting me cause "**** him, he's a new guy that'snot as cool as the rest of us"

I tried. Oh well. DM mafia is dying, JN won't have me, guess I'm all out of luck for playing mafia anymore. Prob for the best.

Anyways, Vanilla Town here.Vote Despot

If this isn't whiny emo town, idk what is. Simmer down there. JN mafia is trial by fire.

I've only played with him a. Handful of times, but this strikes me as town emo.

GRC 6

Des, I'm trying to help you here.  If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself.  People here don't care about whether something is fair or not.  Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more.  Ask Nolder or Verbal.

As for how you double-voted, I wouldn't know, but there are 7 names on your train and 8 votes, just as I saw 4 votes and 3 names on Smash and 2 votes on JC when you were the only person on his train.

You're scummier than stealing a million bucks from a dying man.

GRC 7

I didn't vote you Smash because you were confused about mechanics, I voted you because I feel you may have been trying to pad your GRC count since we KNOW mafia have motivation to do so, but more importantly I don't like how you deflected Barm's questioning.

In other news, Crushed looks townie to me so far. Jetscode doesn't.

GRC: 2

Smash is QUITE CLEARLY trying to pad his post count here btw. Obvscum, just like I said.

Obviously?

On page3.

Riiight.

GRC 8

you have it out for me for some reason ...if your out to find post padders why not look at JC with 10 GRC's ?

Im starting to lean with Barm and say you are being way to opportunistic/

GRC-7

It is 100% opportunism.

Is he dead yet?

GRC 9

Des, I'm trying to help you here. If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself. People here don't care about whether something is fair or not. Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more. Ask Nolder or Verbal.

Okay w/e 6 votes, sheesh.

And this isn't AtE. Genuine frustration. Regretting signing up already.

Okay, all I wanted to quote. Crushed, LK, and Barm are all town reads for me so far. Smash and JC both look incredibly scummy for similar behavior- GRC padding and general knee-jerk defensiveness.

Scum are not the only ones with the motivation to pad their post count.

Townies with PRs would obviously want to.

And vanilla townies could be doing it to appear that way and "take a bullet" for the actual PRs.

I'm surprised you're being this close-minded about the situation and focusing on only 1 option.

Des, you are being a hypocrite.

GRC:1

Verbal already said what my first impression is as I get caught up for the first time... Pointing out one "padding accusation" after another IS padding.

If the rest of this read-up turns out to be debate of post padding, then I'm bowing out. It is the most remedial possible approach a game like this could have warranted.

GRC11

Despot - no offense, I dont even remember you playing here before to not like you.  I'm just now catching up and before I got to your train, you're play was the scummiest.  Casing on GRC is pretty silly to begin with, it could have easily be construed you were doing the same, then you started making definitive claims, giving your reads on the entire game 3 pages in.  lulza.  Its gross, even if it insnt scummy.  Why not just settle in a little more subtle if you really care about fitting in?  Emo 14 pages in?  Come'on.

Krak and JVor (go figure) both had posts that pinged me and I lost them with my multiqoute.  Something happened trying load the page.

Wbat and Lizzy are in uber townie mode.  Kind of gross.

Jets suck

I'm saying this now before the game starts so obviously no bias in any which way.

If we continue with the trend of lynching the most active people and letting the people with the worst activity go scott free I am not going to rage.

I'm just going to be done playing. It's not fun trying to play a game and getting crucified over and over while you watch other people who made the same commitment you did but failed to deliver do "better" and last longer. The worst kick to the gut is when they "win" by virtue of being so inactive that nobody really paid them any mind one way or another.

This isn't a knock against inactives (although they deserve their share of knocking) but a knock on players who zero in on active people but let inactives have a free pass. Stop doing it. Not only is it going to bite you one day when they're a SK or part of a mafia team but it also makes the game really disheartening for those of us who are active and get lynched for it as I noted above. I don't care if you lynch me but at least force the guy with like 5 posts to make some kind of statement first you know?

This is an awesome post from the sign up thread^^

Vote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (8) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder

2 Leelou - 7

3 Barm - 7

4 JF80 - 3

5 Wombat - 11

6 Verb - 5

7 Crush - 10

8 Pac - 3

9 Hess

10 Lily - 1

11 Smash - 10

12 JiF