Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

I could've bet I'd end up getting lynched D1 here no matter my alignment.

:-/

Whatever, y'all do you I guess.

Top town reads: LK, Leelou, Crushed, AVM, Hess, Verb

Top scum reads: JC, Barm, Smash, Wombat

Null: everyone elseGRC: I could give a Damn

Fake. GRC32

JC1 can go on my scum list too. Dude's way too eager to push my lynch through, makes no sense. He's either scum or doesn't give a shot about helping town win.

You're voting him, so yeah I'd hope so. GRC33

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what if there is no control over the ability ? What if the ability itself is not player generated but post count generated

GRC 16

Quite possible. That's what I meant by permanent, constant. Regardless, this is likely information we'll be able to use later -- comparing trains, etc -- unless people volunteer the information.

GRC 14

You're bumming me out man, srsly.

Last post I'll make regarding this, don't want to belabor the point. I think you're taking it all too personally. Some (okay most) of us are rough around the edges, but we're a pretty accepting community unless you're a cheater -- which I don't know you to be, and haven't seen anyone claim you are. If playing with the group makes you this genuinely miserable, maybe we're not for you. Hate to see that, but regardless I don't think anyone is sitting around hoping you get lynched solely to get rid of YOU

This. 100%

Fwiw I was trying to have some fun till votes started flocking onto me cause I'm not one of the "cool kids" here. Y'all have fun with that.

My actions aren't scummy in the slightest, yet I'm being speedlynched on the first day of the game. You guys just straight up don't like me playing here.

It's fine, I got the message.

I told y'all this was coming. This guy is the Paulie C of mafia.

You're bumming me out man, srsly.

Last post I'll make regarding this, don't want to belabor the point. I think you're taking it all too personally. Some (okay most) of us are rough around the edges, but we're a pretty accepting community unless you're a cheater -- which I don't know you to be, and haven't seen anyone claim you are. If playing with the group makes you this genuinely miserable, maybe we're not for you. Hate to see that, but regardless I don't think anyone is sitting around hoping you get lynched solely to get rid of YOU

Well you're AwesomeVM and not a jerk so I'll level with you- my limited experience of JN has... left a lot to be desired. In sorry I'm bumming you out but I really wish I could find a good new site to play mafia on. DM is dying, VS is dead, POG is too active for me, MF is too anime and japanophile for me, and WF is like JN but with dumber people.

Also as people who know me will tell you, I'm generally "emo" anyways.

Just wish I could have had a legitimate chance to play without getting speed lynched for such piss poor reasoning. From MY POV it DOES kind of seem like people just want to lynch me cause it's me.

Most aren't even supplying much in the way of reasons. Everyone is just voting me cause "**** him, he's a new guy that'snot as cool as the rest of us"

I tried. Oh well. DM mafia is dying, JN won't have me, guess I'm all out of luck for playing mafia anymore. Prob for the best.

Anyways, Vanilla Town here.Vote Despot

Garbage, stfu. Self votes have no place here, also you are saying things over and over. Worst offender of post padding despite not tracking it. Has Doggin tracked it? GRC34

Fyi, the ban on mentioning teams on-thread has been lifted.

You still cannot identify your teammates on thread.

So wombat, Hess, jc1? Helmet avi's? GRC35

you claimed GRC for this crap ?

The Ape has 2 posts Im getting worried

Holliday week. This is like the third time you've referenced me randomly, why? GRC36

Well you're AwesomeVM and not a jerk so I'll level with you- my limited experience of JN has... left a lot to be desired. In sorry I'm bumming you out but I really wish I could find a good new site to play mafia on. DM is dying, VS is dead, POG is too active for me, MF is too anime and japanophile for me, and WF is like JN but with dumber people.

Just wish I could have had a legitimate chance to play without getting speed lynched for such piss poor reasoning. From MY POV it DOES kind of seem like people just want to lynch me cause it's me.

IIRC, you have played one game on JN where you got lynched D1 by a bunch of DMers.

We have our first emo meltdown! Wonder how many more there will be. Des, if you don't want to be lynched, then keep playing the game. Don't just give up. Your accusing Smash of GRC padding while doing it yourself is the scummiest thing I've seen so far, but I'll hold my vote and give you a chance.

Town post by lily. GRC37

Vote despot. Best of luck in your search for a home planet.

Agreed, but I still feel Jetscode is scum. Perhaps Des was told to bus vote him to distance a little? GRC 30

How does the fact that I was calling out JC LONG before I started getting piled upon work for your theory of us being scummates Ape?

Oh and someone who is terrible at mafia (and sportsmanship) whooped your ass in the Champions game btw, where you played like crud and had every power townie in that game convinced you were scum.

How does the fact that I was calling out JC LONG before I started getting piled upon work for your theory of us being scummates Ape?

Oh and someone who is terrible at mafia (and sportsmanship) whooped your ass in the Champions game btw, where you played like crud and had every power townie in that game convinced you were scum.

Basic scum play: distancing. GRC 40

The "championships" game was a joke. You hid the entire game behind real life excuses, even with me saying I thought you were scum but you deserved the benefit of the doubt coming from DM you'd know better than to use RL as a cover. Then when the gam ended you flailed around like the scum mastermind, when in fact there were scum players that earned the win by sticking out their necks.

Not only was your play garbage, but so was your grace in winning. You stole the thunder of much better players.

Why you are bringing it up here is beyond me. I joined this game because Doggin is running it, and you are ruining the experience. I don't care about your alignment, I think you are a twat that only comes here to try and paint the picture that we are unwelcoming, but only after you spit in our faces.

No, you were unwelcoming before I ever spit in anyone's face. Also, as I said many times that game, I wasn't using TO as a cover. I was legitimately busy. QQ moar tho Ape, it amuses me.

Every time you come here, you do the same thing... You cry "unwelcome" after being a crybaby prick about everything. I think it's a defense mechanism because you don't have the chops to play here, and it allows you to run back to DM and play nerd champion and act like you stuck up for all of them.

I'm actually amazed that you still bring up the champions game... You're really ******* insecure, eh?

I'm sure there's a lot of things you are, but nobody here believes that "amused" is among those things. LMFAO

Well post grc count from comp, not tapatalkVote & GRC Count - 11 to LynchSmash (2) - Lizzie, WombatLizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, KrakPac (2) - Leelou, 80Despot (10) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiFBarm (1) - JVORCrush (1) - PacWombat (1) - AVM

Vote despot. Best of luck in your search for a home planet.

Is despot dead or not?

He argues he's a good sport, while he goes further and further afield from the spirit of the game.

I'm at L-1 Ape.

Go ahead and hammer me so I can post my role and alignment before I go to sleep. Game will be so much better without me regardless right?

vote despot

A good player can talk himself out of a lynch, not make being lynched an inevitable necessity just for the game to get back on track. Especially when the initial train is based on play, not board politics.

Archived