Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever.

@LK - We already knew they were dependent on GRC, but not all of us are partaking in the mad dash toward individual rewards and who's to say that his second point is correct?

His 2nd point is actually correct. Driving dialogue is the sole motivation of scum this early in the game. They are double motivated by powers and night kills to drive up post count. It's my own fault for continuing to partake in it.

I'm personally not a big fan of gamebreaking and would rather see town play it smarter rather than tarder.  

Where's the "smarts" in giving scum cover to up their post count? Scumhhunting in this game is waiting.

I think we can learn a lot by looking at interactions differently than we normally would, which in and of itself sounds way more fun and interesting imo.

Logically that makes no sense and instead just sounds like you're advocating scum-cover.

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun.

-no:

Why not? Page 1 post 3 seems as good a reason as any.

GRC 2

What is your opinion of my vote on Smash from page 1? You asked me to explain why I voted him.

GRC 12

It's cause of the "sup" post, isn't it?

GRC 15

His 2nd point is actually correct. Driving dialogue is the sole motivation of scum this early in the game. They are double motivated by powers and night kills to drive up post count. It's my own fault for continuing to partake in it.

There are no night kills and how is town not motivated as well?

Where's the "smarts" in giving scum cover to up their post count? Scumhhunting in this game is waiting.

How does that compute?  Are you really expecting scum and only scum to go on a posting spree and all the townies to not say anything?  I don't understand how this even makes sense.  If you can explain it differently then I'm willing to listen.  I can't say I'll agree, but I am not predisposed to disagree.

Logically that makes no sense and instead just sounds like you're advocating scum-cover.

It makes perfect sense imo.  How could it not?  Instead of trying to win the game through mechanics how about you try to challenge yourself to change your typical perspective and think outside of how you normally would.

Grc - 5

@others: is Smash normally not very good at reading comprehension? I can understand some uncomfortability with the mechanic, but not a complete derp about them like he's seeming to have

LOL funniest post of the game so far.  Smash is a total blockhead.

a53.jpg

If this isn't game related content, I'm f***ed.

naughty_memes_congrats_spider_man-s500x3

I didn't read any of this yet, but there is probably a way we can break the game if we function as a group, rather than a bunch of tards trying to build their post counts. Nothing informative is going to come out of the dialogue when the banter isn't intended to lure out scum, and scum has no motivation to manipulate. It's just a mad dash towards post count building.

GRC1

I think it'll ease up a bit later in the game.  The post count padding seems to me to be getting the game going quicker.  But since the high post counters could be either alignment, roled or VT I don't think we'll be able to take much from it until later.

the irony is the game will turn into a discussion of grc counts and what they mean instead of real game related content.

kind of meh about this.

GRC 5

I'm kind of "meh" about anyone but you being the D1 lynch.

Vote Pac

GRC Count:  1

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (3) - Lizzie, Despot, Wombat

Lizzie (2) - Crusher, Jetscode

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 6
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 1
5 Wombat - 7
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 7
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 10
16 Lizzie -15
17 Despot - 12
18 Nyn
19 krak - 5
20 JVOR - 2
21 Hallia

ew

GRC 16

lol u srs?

Not only was your lack of answer completely anti-town, your actual answer was even worse, AND you tried to get GRC credit for it after what you previously said?

Vote LK

GRC - 6

lol u srs?

Not only was your lack of answer completely anti-town, your actual answer was even worse, AND you tried to get GRC credit for it after what you previously said?

Vote LK

GRC - 6

Weaksauce vote and reasoning. LK is towniest person in the game so far imo.

Krak trending down

GRC 14

Archived