Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't vote you Smash because you were confused about mechanics, I voted you because I feel you may have been trying to pad your GRC count since we KNOW mafia have motivation to do so, but more importantly I don't like how you deflected Barm's questioning.

In other news, Crushed looks townie to me so far. Jetscode doesn't.

GRC: 2

Don't like this. As Verb said, everyone has motivation to pad their post count.

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun. 

Thanks for reminding me it's supposed to be fun. I lost track of that for a minute. :)

GRC 1

AVM IS AWESOME

non game related post GFYZ

Hess is town

I have a feeling the smart JN players will end up getting drowned out by the DMers.  At least the Ape's meltdown will be fun to watch.

At least I have nothing to worry about

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (4) - Lizzie, Despot, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 6
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 7
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 8
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily - 1
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 10
16 Lizzie -16
17 Despot - 14
18 Nyn
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 2
21 Hallia

biting my hand trying not to lol here

Why bother - I just lol'ed straight out when I read it.

Now "trending" on FB:

80 charged in the murder of Despo, he hugged him to death. Click here for details. 

WTF, I hovered my mouse over the click here!  What a tease....

This feels like it's going to be a strange start. Also feels like people are being a bit liberal in counting their GRC's.

Like Smash for instance. Seems he jumped the gun counting 3 GRC's for himself... On his second post. Then when someone is discussing the GRC's with him he deflects and says Kivam will clarify.

Obvscum.

vote Smash

GRC: 1

I fail to see where he deflected anything. As soon as Barm pointed out that he was mistaken he said that maybe Kivam can clarify. 

I didn't vote you Smash because you were confused about mechanics, I voted you because I feel you may have been trying to pad your GRC count since we KNOW mafia have motivation to do so, but more importantly I don't like how you deflected Barm's questioning.

In other news, Crushed looks townie to me so far. Jetscode doesn't.

But you are. Smash was the one who asked Barm why he wasn't counting a post of his in the GRC count, which subsequently lead to him understanding that the counts were individual and not general. My impression is that he got confused, he wasn't trying to pad his GRC count, and I still don't get what deflection you're talking about. The exchange between Barm and him seemed fine to me and Smash was looking for mod clarification. You're making a mountain out of a mouse.

@others: is Smash normally not very good at reading comprehension? I can understand some uncomfortability with the mechanic, but not a complete derp about them like he's seeming to have

You just said you weren't voting him because he got confused over the mechanics, so why are you coming back to this?

Scum are not the only ones with the motivation to pad their post count.

Townies with PRs would obviously want to.

And vanilla townies could be doing it to appear that way and "take a bullet" for the actual PRs.

I'm surprised you're being this close-minded about the situation and focusing on only 1 option.

Des, you are being a hypocrite.

GRC:1

Solid post

GRC: 1

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (4) - Lizzie, Despot, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 6
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 7
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 8
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily - 1
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 2
14 AVM - 5
15 Jetscode - 11
16 Lizzie -16
17 Despot - 14
18 Nyn - 1
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 3
21 Hallia

the irony is the game will turn into a discussion of grc counts and what they mean instead of real game related content.

kind of meh about this.

GRC 5

^This

Barm can't take a joke.  I'm not surprised.

xD   I'm not surprised either. 

Smash, Des, and AVM are all good options right now.  They are displaying some awkwardness in trying to assume casual attitudes.  I would say Smash is the worst.  Also, Des' crap argument against him could be a double-move.  Let's find out!

Vote Smash

GRC: 5

I think Des looks more iffy than Smash, personally. Don't quite see the awkwardness with AVM... though his post following this one, voting Wombat for "trying too hard" looks off and OMGUS-y. Getting a good feeling from Womby overall.

I am not avoiding contact. Why are you making things up? I've been responding to everyone. I don't like the atmosphere of the game. Feels too rigid and I don't have fun in that environment. Everyone seems too concerned with making GRC posts and not having fun. 

Feeling it too. :/

Sup 

Leelou trending up (towny)

It's cause of the "sup" post, isn't it? 

xD

I think it'll ease up a bit later in the game.  The post count padding seems to me to be getting the game going quicker.  But since the high post counters could be either alignment, roled or VT I don't think we'll be able to take much from it until later.

Pretty much

@Nyn: imo Smash was deflecting by saying the mod would clear something up... Which pretty much closed the discussion on that end. Also saw another deflection post later where someone questioned something he said about then and he all reassured them and offered a smiley and everything, struck me as scummy.

And I asked if he was one to derp about mechanics that bad because I was thinking he was FAKING a derp to pad his count. Seems that's not the case, and that he seeps regularly.

Speaking of, ##[unvote] or whatever the he'll and vote Jets Code

Hi Leroy <3  For you? Anything.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Lizzie right now.  He's definitely the type to try and get a bunch of content in a short period of time if he's going to be busy, but that certainly doesn't make him town.  It did have a "trying too hard to be helpful" feel to it, though.  Odd that Wom didn't feel the need to mention him in his group of awkward players.

Agreed on Des/Smash.  Smash strikes me as eager and confused, I lean town on him right now.

GRC - 4

Lizzie is Awesome so far this game.  You are not.  Get on his level if you are town.

I asked Verb specifically about Smash's meta

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING (about that)!

1. Still think Smash is scum, don't wanna peel off that quick

2. You voting Smash yet trying to set me up potentially with a scum flip on Smash makes me want to lynch him that much more in case y'all are teammates

3. Related to 2, but peeling off of Smash right when you link us would just give you more fuel to say we're scum together

GRC 11

This post is ok.  Neither good nor bad.

GRC: 8

Everyone sounds so uptight. I don't like it. 

IKR?  Lots of scum ITT.

Why does everyone like doing Pac impressions?

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  Closely followed by non-GRC insults.

lol at everybody complaining about vote padding,

I hope Lizard King is town this game.

me2

I hope you're kidding.

This isn't a good look.

One of the first posts from Des that is str8 not ok.

I mean seriously what is the point of this post?  Wombat looks eh?  He's setting you up?  That's garbage.

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around mafia right now and I think it has something to do with the two coffees I just consumed.  On the upside I am typing really fast atm.

GRC - 1

What don't you like about my post?  Why is Des' post bad for him?

Des asked how Smash responds to pressure.  I answered him.  Actually, I think he directed the question directly at me.

I agree 3 is least likely, but I think 1 is most likely.

^^ I grabbed this as a multi-quoted....so yeah, he asked.

An ok response but not the one that I was looking for.  Null.  Don't like how Des tried to step in for you.

GRC: 9

So far really not loving Des (though it should come as no shock to him  :tongue:).

Vote Des

GRC:3

Funny Des was claiming I was GRC padding yet he has done nothing but pad

After all that now he's on Jetscode and will probably post ten more times explaining that vote.

GRC-10

Archived