Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Pro tip: saying such things doesn't make you more likely to survive previously mentioned trial by fire :rl:

Hehe figured I'd bust some chops anyways lol.

Anyways it's not much "trial by fire" if it makes it zero fun for newcomers imo. It's "you ain't cool, get out of the cool kids club"

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything you say here is pretty fair. And I wasn't implying that mafia are the ONLY ones who would have motivation to pad GRC.

Anyways, what you think about Smash so far Verb? Does he normally derp about silly stuff?

Everyone that signed up knows GRC is the trigger for all actions. It doesn't need to be central to scum hunting, because it's not just a scum dynamic. You're approach has forced the game to derail almost immediately from anything that could be deemed scum hunting.

I suggest we play, not debate post padding.

GRC12

Hehe figured I'd bust some chops anyways lol.

Anyways it's not much "trial by fire" if it makes it zero fun for newcomers imo. It's "you ain't cool, get out of the cool kids club"maxresdefault.jpg

Nah, you've just gotta pee your pants. It'll make you AND everyone else feel better. Hell I'm doing it right now*.

You'll like it here, don't roll over and take it. Unless you're in to that...in which case I should probably direct you to the mod lounge.

*may or may not be related to aforementioned masochistic action

the irony is the game will turn into a discussion of grc counts and what they mean instead of real game related content.

kind of meh about this.

GRC 5

5 pages already? Jeez. Someone just shoot me and get this over with.

Im ok with getting shot asap.

GRC 6

It's sad that I agree with everything I just quoted.

GRC13

Vote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (10) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Will update grc count from comp, not tapatalk

Hi Leroy <3  For you? Anything.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Lizzie right now.  He's definitely the type to try and get a bunch of content in a short period of time if he's going to be busy, but that certainly doesn't make him town.  It did have a "trying too hard to be helpful" feel to it, though.  Odd that Wom didn't feel the need to mention him in his group of awkward players.

Agreed on Des/Smash.  Smash strikes me as eager and confused, I lean town on him right now.

GRC - 4

The setup is like Smash's Achilles heel, the more he says the dumber he sounds, and this game calls for gross volume...

GRC14

Well post grc count from comp, not tapatalkVote & GRC Count - 11 to Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (2) - Leelou, 80

Despot (10) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF

Barm (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Nah, you've just gotta pee your pants. It'll make you AND everyone else feel better. Hell I'm doing it right now*.

You'll like it here, don't roll over and take it. Unless you're in to that...in which case I should probably direct you to the mod lounge.

*may or may not be related to aforementioned masochistic action

Err I actually tried taking it in stride and even self deprecating at first as well.

Whatever, votes keep piling on so light is growing dim anyways. For those who didn't hate me, thanks. Hope Jets start to play well, but if not we'll always have Casablanca The Butt Fumble

:P

His 2nd point is actually correct. Driving dialogue is the sole motivation of scum this early in the game. They are double motivated by powers and night kills to drive up post count. It's my own fault for continuing to partake in it.

Where's the "smarts" in giving scum cover to up their post count? Scumhhunting in this game is waiting.

Logically that makes no sense and instead just sounds like you're advocating scum-cover.

-no:

GRC 15

Krak's reply to my post pinged a little. Lizbians spells it out.

GRC19

lol u srs?

Not only was your lack of answer completely anti-town, your actual answer was even worse, AND you tried to get GRC credit for it after what you previously said?

Vote LK

GRC - 6

Pinging. Feels like someone going aggressive trying to back off his own scummy response. GRC19

I have a feeling the smart JN players will end up getting drowned out by the DMers.  At least the Ape's meltdown will be fun to watch.

You inadvertently called me smart. I win, as usual.

Also, I get the sense you are town this game. Meta read. GRC20

Obvious scummer trying to look protown^^^

He's trying so hard I'm past thinking he's trying too hard to be scum.

Also, don't think I don't see both levels of that one.

Not this again. Sigh.

ok so 8 people voting and 10 votes on depot ?

JIF have a doubling ability ?

Happened twice in that train

GRC - 13 ?

Back to this...double voters can, generally speaking, activate without voting themselves. Weak, Smash.

GRC 8

Archived