Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you hammer him? It was pretty obvious he's town.

GRC 2 and on a roll now

Who am i to disappoint? He wanted a "bullied out" experience to fit his narrative, now he has it.

Seriously, he made the game about politics, not the merits of play. It's a distraction, and we weren't going to recover from it. He carries on about the subject if JN meanness incessantly. At that point there's more value in learning his alignment... Addition by subtraction.

GRC42

Who am i to disappoint? He wanted a "bullied out" experience to fit his narrative, now he has it.

Seriously, he made the game about politics, not the merits of play. It's a distraction, and we weren't going to recover from it. He carries on about the subject if JN meanness incessantly. At that point there's more value in learning his alignment... Addition by subtraction.

GRC42

hmmm, I must of missed the seriousness of his incessant whining by completely skimming the living sh*t out of these first 18 pages on my phone today.

Are you saying this was a, for the betterment of the game, sorta thing? 

ok, fair enough if so. 

I'll keep my vote on you for fun though.

GRC 4?  

(^this is annoying btw)

hmmm, I must of missed the seriousness of his incessant whining by completely skimming the living sh*t out of these first 18 pages on my phone today.

Are you saying this was a, for the betterment of the game, sorta thing? 

ok, fair enough if so. 

I'll keep my vote on you for fun though.

GRC 4?  

(^this is annoying btw)

Yes.

Depso seemed like a long winded psychopath. What was the problem, exactly?

Insecurity.

He wants to be a DM God, in order to do that he feels he needs to come here, have us blow him off when he acts like a dick, then go back there and villain-ize us. Anyway, he got what he wanted... Let's just move on.

Garbage, stfu. Self votes have no place here, also you are saying things over and over. Worst offender of post padding despite not tracking it. Has Doggin tracked it? GRC34

So wombat, Hess, jc1? Helmet avi's? GRC35

Holliday week. This is like the third time you've referenced me randomly, why? GRC36

you chose this point in your GRC juggernaut to go back and pull this sh*t up ? At this stage all your doing is running up posts not real game content just pure bullsh*t/

GRC-19

Why didn't you just answer the question scum? GRC44

Its obvious I was referring to your normal post count in these games... Is that too much for you to grasp ?

Vote Ape for blatently running up GRC by randomly responding to damn near every player in the game

GRC 20

Its obvious I was referring to your normal post count in these games... Is that too much for you to grasp ?

Vote Ape for blatently running up GRC by randomly responding to damn near every player in the game

GRC 20

So, your going to run with "Ape is scum because he asked a question" over the "this is a town smash post" that was also part of my catch-up?

GRC45

He ruled Apocalypse, but not this thread

250px-Darkseid.jpg

Darkseid, Vanilla Town and passive vote-doubler, has been lynched

Vote & GRC Count Through the Despot Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (1) - 80

Despot (11) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF, JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 18
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 10
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess
10 Lily - 2
11 Smash - 17
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 37
14 AVM - 14
15 Jetscode - 14
16 Lizzie -18
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 3
21 Hallia

Vote Count (11 to lynch):

Integrity (2) - Hess, Smash

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 9
3 Barm - 7
4 JF80 - 3
5 Wombat - 18
6 Verb - 5
7 Crush - 10
8 Pac - 3
9 Hess - 6
10 Lily - 2
11 Smash - 18
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 41 (knocked off a few that should not have been separately counted) 
14 AVM - 14
15 Jetscode - 14
16 Lizzie -18
17 Despot - 16
18 Nyn - 4
19 krak - 6
20 JVOR - 3
21 Hallia

So, your going to run with "Ape is scum because he asked a question" over the "this is a town smash post" that was also part of my catch-up?

GRC45

don't twist it APE I gave my reason for voting you and it had absolutely nothing to do with you asking me a question.

GRC 19

I should post the PM's from this idiot the last time he came here to act like a prick, then play victim.

Go ahead Ape. You're already number one "cool kid" and I'm obviously a sh*tty terrible person who sucks at everything, so why not?

Holy hell with this sh*t already.  Ape stop mauling the kid.  Despot grow a pair.  

The reason I called Monkey breath out was because he had 36 GRC posts then decided to go back 15 pages and pick out a post I made to respond too. The made it sound like I referenced him 3 times as if it were current when it was not. Your timelines prove you just going back grabbing random posts and using them to get your GRC posts up. Not sure that makes you scum but I don't trust it at all.

GRC 20

The reason I called Monkey breath out was because he had 36 GRC posts then decided to go back 15 pages and pick out a post I made to respond too. The made it sound like I referenced him 3 times as if it were current when it was not. Your timelines prove you just going back grabbing random posts and using them to get your GRC posts up. Not sure that makes you scum but I don't trust it at all.

GRC 20

Meh... Makes Ape Ape.  He could not go to sleep tonight if he did not think he somehow outsmarted Doggin's game mechanics. Certainly could be scum but not sure he would have went that hard that early as scum.  

GRC11

Pinging. Feels like someone going aggressive trying to back off his own scummy response.

FTR even though I'm new here and perhaps tiptoeing a bit until I get a feel for playstyle and attitudes, if I see something that's off I'm gonna say something. I don't find my responses scummy, if that needs to be said, but I'm not opposed to debating it if you gives something concrete. Lizzie's lack of response read like he was trying to get away from the conversation without having to give a reason. To disengage quickly. And I really don't like that he tried to get content points for saying "ew."

Grc - 7

I get a bit lost in big games until a few lynches give me something to work with, so please bear with me. 

Right now, I'm leaning town on Ape, Smash, and Nyn. Null on the rest. 

GRC 3

(I think the only person with a lower GRC count than me is Hallia. lol)

Well I had more quotes responding to Des but with him gone that knocks down this post a fair bit.

unvote

vote Barm

Guy is a serial inactive player whenever he comes here and he's not saying a whole lot content-wise despite spamming posts at the start.

I also haven't played here (or anywhere really) in years. Although not one of the highest volume players I'm not the super-inactive that I was, several DM players whom have played the last couple of games with me can attest to that.

I also disagree with you re: content vs spam. While I've had a fair number of spam posts and certainly am far from game MVP content-wise, I think you are attempting to minimalise my gameplay based on your pre-conceived notions. I don't believe that it was vote-worthy.

She is...last to check in, I think. She's west coast time, right? I think Nyn is the only one out of the country

Actually I'm now based in Sweden and 6 hours ahead of you (assuming EST). As such my gameplay will largely happen earlier in the day and by your evening I'll be long asleep.

GRC: 8

Des, I'm trying to help you here.  If you're town, shut up with the emo and defend yourself.  People here don't care about whether something is fair or not.  Your AtE is just gonna piss them off more.  Ask Nolder or Verbal.

As for how you double-voted, I wouldn't know, but there are 7 names on your train and 8 votes, just as I saw 4 votes and 3 names on Smash and 2 votes on JC when you were the only person on his train.

GRC: 16

Can confirm. I am in the process of skimming to catch up (will make excuses in another post) and I already have his post open in another tab waiting until I'm current with the game before voting him for it. I'll make him a retroactive deal though, if he unvoted himself by page 20 (which is the last page currently) I wont vote him for it.

GRC: 1

This is an awesome post from the sign up thread^^

This makes it epic.  LOL

Nolder!!!!!

Yeah yeah I'm an a$$hole and haven't posted anything yet.

I'm sorry but what I said still applies.

I was going to catch up earlier but I got caught up watching the riots start on the news.

I want to take notes this game so I'm skimming right now just so I'm not lost and probably tomorrow night I'll go back over the game in more detail and finish my notes until they're current with the game. That's the plan anyway.

Ok caught up to here.

And I guess Des never unvoted and was hammered besides.

Good riddance imo. He painted a target on his back, claimed unnecessarily, hit his own target by self voting, and then egged people on.

That was some poor play.

GRC: 2

Well you're AwesomeVM and not a jerk so I'll level with you- my limited experience of JN has... left a lot to be desired. In sorry I'm bumming you out but I really wish I could find a good new site to play mafia on. 

Just wish I could have had a legitimate chance to play without getting speed lynched for such piss poor reasoning. From MY POV it DOES kind of seem like people just want to lynch me cause it's me.

You come here every time with this persecution complex.

I don't know if you do it on purpose but you turn it into a self fulfilling prophecy.

You come in talking sh*t in one way or another and if someone takes your bait or you get ran up you either have a bitch fest or emo breakdown. 

Seriously how many times have you done this now? Two? Three?

Come here and just drop the attitude completely and see how it goes for once.

If you get speed lynched D1 instead of assuming it's because people don't like you maybe try to see it from a different POV such as maybe they just jumped the gun or something.

It's really your assumption of bad faith that I think leaves everyone with a bad taste in their mouth.

Archived