Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

FYI, I am being deliberately liberal with GRC counts this early in the game, counting posts like "why".  As the game goes on, and there is more content/information available, one liner posts like that won't count.

Thanks for the clarification -- figured that may be the case

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I though there was a running GRC for  the game and that our GRC's were separate from that ... Myabe Doggin can clarify

Ok if its based on our own GRC counts

that would put me at GRC-4 now, not counting my "morning" post

Ok so your already skimming on page one. I was a bit confused on the post count and how it worked that was pretty obvious ...I asked for clarification and Barm answered me so why does that look like Im "jumping the gun" ?

Unvote LK Vote Despot

GRC - 5

Gotcha I thought it was a running tally .... I fixed my vote count and it should be correct now.

@Des - this is not weird for Smash.  He misunderstood the mechanic.  Seems pretty straight forward that this is what happened.

Now here's the thing......are you looking for something to latch onto and pretend to scumhunt, or are you just not familiar with some folks and not knowing how they approach games?

Something to consider.

GRC: 3

@Des - this is not weird for Smash. He misunderstood the mechanic. Seems pretty straight forward that this is what happened.

Now here's the thing......are you looking for something to latch onto and pretend to scumhunt, or are you just not familiar with some folks and not knowing how they approach games?

Something to consider.

What about his deflecting-type posts? Are those alignment indicative for him? How does he normally hold up under pressure? I feel like I remember seeing somewhere that he can be kinda reactive, is that what's going on here in your opinion?

If so, I might consider switching to JC

GRC: 9

What about his deflecting-type posts? Are those alignment indicative for him? How does he normally hold up under pressure? I feel like I remember seeing somewhere that he can be kinda reactive, is that what's going on here in your opinion?

What are you seeing about JC that would make you switch? 

GRC - 5

- I'm slightly busy at work this morning (3 possibly 2 day week)

Can you explain the deflecting part?  I read all his posts again and am not seeing that.  As for under pressure, he'll usually fire back and fight it out.

What are you seeing about JC that would make you switch? 

GRC - 5

- I'm slightly busy at work this morning (3 possibly 2 day week)

Yo!

GRC: 4

Im ok with getting shot asap.

GRC 6

That can probably be arranged, but a sucker punch would probably suit you better.

Can you explain the deflecting part?  I read all his posts again and am not seeing that.  As for under pressure, he'll usually fire back and fight it out.

Yo!

Why are you explaining meta reads before they happen?

GRC : 2

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Despot

Lizzie (2) - Crusher, Jetscode

Pac (1) - Leelou,

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

JVOR (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 5
3 Barm - 6
4 JF80
5 Wombat
6 Verb - 4
7 Crush - 5
8 Pac - 2
9 Hess
10 Lily
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe
14 AVM -2
15 Jetscode - 9
16 Lizzie -11
17 Despot - 9
18 Nyn
19 krak
20 JVOR - 2
21 Hallia

Holy crap

heres a OMGUFS vote for LK

Vote LK

GRC - 3

Gross vote detected.

This feels like it's going to be a strange start. Also feels like people are being a bit liberal in counting their GRC's.

Like Smash for instance. Seems he jumped the gun counting 3 GRC's for himself... On his second post. Then when someone is discussing the GRC's with him he deflects and says Kivam will clarify.

Obvscum.

vote Smash

GRC: 1

Good vote, terrible argument.  I hate you.

Interesting response considering that we need to generate interaction to build a base of posts to read. Realizing you're a short fuse I still think this post is a little over the top.

GRC 3

Yep.

Also, do not like how Smash is taking the lead early on Day 1.  Looks like he's trying to build bank.

GRC-4

Yep.

a53.jpg

Oh wow, Verbal actually posted a somewhat amusing Spidey meme.  I'm surprised.

So you're just shooting your mouth off on general principle. Noted.

GRC: 6

Barm can't take a joke.  I'm not surprised.

the irony is the game will turn into a discussion of grc counts and what they mean instead of real game related content.

kind of meh about this.

GRC 5

Your post is pretty much the first one doing that.  Surprises no one.

5 pages already? Jeez. Someone just shoot me and get this over with.

Please don't.  I barely got to play with you last game.  Batman the hell out of this game. 

GRC6

Defense of Smash noted

Wifom noted

GRC 9

Lol.  Mafia Idiot Savant.

Pretend your town for a moment.

Where do you see me defend Smash?  

Blind you are.

GRC:8

Ok, Yoda.  Show me you're town.  Drop a koan or something.

e4

I didn't vote you Smash because you were confused about mechanics, I voted you because I feel you may have been trying to pad your GRC count since we KNOW mafia have motivation to do so, but more importantly I don't like how you deflected Barm's questioning.

In other news, Crushed looks townie to me so far. Jetscode doesn't.

GRC: 2

This is a little better.

Smash is QUITE CLEARLY trying to pad his post count here btw. Obvscum, just like I said.

And LK isn't?  Bleh.  Go on some actual content plz.  There's no way you're getting fearkilled here, so I'm going to take any scumminess on your part as actual scumminess.

@others: is Smash normally not very good at reading comprehension? I can understand some uncomfortability with the mechanic, but not a complete derp about them like he's seeming to have

Smash derping here is plausible imo.

GRC: 2

Everything you say here is pretty fair. And I wasn't implying that mafia are the ONLY ones who would have motivation to pad GRC.

Anyways, what you think about Smash so far Verb? Does he normally derp about silly stuff?

Omg Des didn't count this as GRC he's obviously LOCK CLEAR.

Lol

Sup AVM. You're one of the few here I have SOME limited experience with. You ain't scum are ya?

How's it going Des?  I'm not scum...but I am awesome.  You scum?

GRC - 2

Awkward as 80 hugs.  Teammates detected.

@Des - this is not weird for Smash.  He misunderstood the mechanic.  Seems pretty straight forward that this is what happened.

Something to consider.

2nd or 3rd solid post for you so far.  I like it.

That can probably be arranged, but a sucker punch would probably suit you better.

Why are you explaining meta reads before they happen?

GRC : 2

This is a decent point.  I'd like to hear what Verbal says to it.

I didn't read any of this yet, but there is probably a way we can break the game if we function as a group, rather than a bunch of tards trying to build their post counts. Nothing informative is going to come out of the dialogue when the banter isn't intended to lure out scum, and scum has no motivation to manipulate. It's just a mad dash towards post count building.

GRC1

Vote & GRC Count

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Despot

Lizzie (2) - Crusher, Jetscode

Pac (1) - Leelou,

Despot (2) - Smash, Barm

AVM (1) - JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

JVOR (1) - AVM

Roster GRC (adjustment to player-counted number is in bold)

1 Nolder
2 Leelou - 5
3 Barm - 6
4 JF80
5 Wombat - 4
6 Verb - 4
7 Crush - 6
8 Pac - 2
9 Hess
10 Lily
11 Smash - 9
12 JiF
13 IntegritApe - 1
14 AVM -2
15 Jetscode - 9
16 Lizzie -11
17 Despot - 9
18 Nyn
19 krak
20 JVOR - 2
21 Hallia

Smash, Des, and AVM are all good options right now.  They are displaying some awkwardness in trying to assume casual attitudes.  I would say Smash is the worst.  Also, Des' crap argument against him could be a double-move.  Let's find out!

Vote Smash

GRC: 5

Yeah.  Um...no.  You are trying too hard, though.

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

I didn't read any of this yet, but there is probably a way we can break the game if we function as a group, rather than a bunch of tards trying to build their post counts. Nothing informative is going to come out of the dialogue when the banter isn't intended to lure out scum, and scum has no motivation to manipulate. It's just a mad dash towards post count building.

GRC1

So nothing is coming out of the dialogue you didn't read?  No sh*t Apelock, you didn't read it.

GRC:7

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

Hi AVM. I like that you are posting. Can you do more of that? <3 

What are your thoughts on Lizzie?

I don't really like how quickly Des jumped on Smash for clearly being confused. 

GRC - 6

GRC - 6

What is your opinion of my vote on Smash from page 1? You asked me to explain why I voted him.

GRC 12

:dry:

I think I quite clearly explained I wasn't voting Smash for "being confused", it was for GRC padding and deflecting. Also don't like his knee-jerk defensiveness. Again, have been pretty clear on that.

Wombat looks eh so far. Kind of worried he's trying to set me up.

GRC 10

I will cut you.

I will shank you with a toothbrush I sharpened while Doggin wasn't looking.

unvote vote Wom

GRC 3

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are scum aren't you?

GRC - 6

Des doesn't attack people for asinine reasons on D1 without purpose.  Imo, he's either

1.  Town setting a terrible trap on someone he doesn't know.

2.  Scum using a double-move to pull heat off a teammate.

3.  Scum trying to bury a townie.

I think 2 is most likely and 3 is least likely.

GRC: 6

GRC - 6

Hi Leroy <3  For you? Anything.

I'm going to reserve judgement on Lizzie right now.  He's definitely the type to try and get a bunch of content in a short period of time if he's going to be busy, but that certainly doesn't make him town.  It did have a "trying too hard to be helpful" feel to it, though.  Odd that Wom didn't feel the need to mention him in his group of awkward players.

Agreed on Des/Smash.  Smash strikes me as eager and confused, I lean town on him right now.

GRC - 4

Archived