Phins are having a Rex Ryan look alive contest for the final game.

CobraVerde

Sweater vest and socks wearing with flip flops.

Woody is one of the best owners in history compared with that Classless F ing A hole Ross-0 the Clown, his band of lowlife players and coaches and his loser fans especially the 30000 who show up for every game in the Miramar dump disguised as empty orange seats

If we lose our next two games and play the fish (and they have a chance to make it in) we will beat them by double digits. I won't be rooting for it (rather the higher draft pick) but that is how it will play out.

After we lose to the Titans Sunday, Geno's magical throwing tour takes us to lose in Miami the next week and his final loss will be at Met Life before 40000 blue and silver clad Patriot fans all waving dopey yellow towels

But.....but.....but.....we've got the best Dline in all of football!

This might be the best defense I've had since I've been here!

Say what you want, let's play some games & see we were are then, I think we'll surprise some people!

We're getting better, we had a great practice!

Before the Bills game:

We're a zillion times better than the 1st time we played them!

When you have a big mouth you absolutely have to back it up because if not you just look like a boob.

I'm so ready for a change. 2-11 is actually tough to do in the watered down NFL. We'll beat the Titans but if we don't with how bad they are that would put us right into a fight with the 1-15 Kotite team.

Rex is lucky he got the Raiders before Carr put it together a little.

Watching this team, yes we need a QB, but the QB isn't the only failure of this team. Plenty of blame to go around in every game.

After we lose to the Titans Sunday, Geno's magical throwing tour takes us to lose in Miami the next week and his final loss will be at Met Life before 40000 blue and silver clad Patriot fans all waving dopey yellow towels

We play the Pats at home and then Miami.

My candidate for the Rex lookalike winner is Joe Philbin ... both will be identically out of work on Black Monday.  :sign0151:

Haha, you're probably right!!! I think you can probably add the Bills to teams that will need a new HC on Black Monday. AFC East is some division.

Archived