Christmas Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal was looking at the very first dime he earned wondering when things changed so much when he heard the wind rattle the old oak outside against his mansion. Concentration broken he took one more swig of single malt scotch whiskey and stumbled to bed. It was late on Christmas eve and Verbal just knew his nephew would come by and try to coax him to spend time with his family. Bah humbug and bebother anything to do with Christmas! Verbal bundled up and went right to sleep.

It was well after midnight when Verbal woke up, red eyed and confused. All he could understand at first was that it was cold. Very, very cold. As he rubbed his eyes he heard a noise from the hall. There was a glow coming up from under the doorframe. Afraid to confront the strange happenings Verbal rolled over and put his back to the door hoping it would just go awa- BANG! The door slammed open violently. The room was chilled to an arctic frost. "Wh-who's there? What do you want?" Verbal demanded, his voice weak.

"I have come to give you a gift." The voice said, deep and booming.

Verbal rubbed his eyes again in a poor attempt to sober up. "I don't need any gifts thank you. I don't celebrate Christmas. Bah humbug to you and your gift! Pl-please leave!" 

A glowing figure stepped out from the hallway, blue and white and old. "Bah humbug yourself Scrooge. I bring you the gift of death. Merry Christmas to you, and rot in hell you miserable bastard." The figure exploded in a torrent of wind and ice. The room was thrown into disarray and when it was over the figure was gone and Verbal, Scrooge McDuck, Mafia Hater was dead. He was Frozen! solid.

hdnknjp.jpg

Opened facebook and saw this: 

RIGHT NOW: The New York Jets have fired their head coach Rex Ryan and their general manager following a 4-12 season.

Well, the good news for mafia is...there's nothing to talk about now on the main board.  Rex and Idzik fired.  Just a boring hiring search going on.  

Who do we kill next?  You?

Stop. I'm the cop. I haven't found any scum yet, but I can clear a couple of you

Dammit! And I was so excited over getting a guilty result. Hell, I'll do it anyway. Hey guys, Verbal is scum.

Please provide the rest of the investigation results now.  Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you want scum to have a list of confirmed innocents? 

Oh, never mind. They can't kill of all of you.

N1 - Ape - innocent

N2 - Crusher - innocent

N3 – JC - innocent

N4 – Verbal – guilty

Have to admit I'm barely paying attention this game.  I'm willing to vote Verbal...but looks the crowd wants to make the decision between Wombat and Lily.  

FTR...I have a double vote due to great Christmas sock give away program so if someone can't point me in the right direction I'll hammer.

Let me know.

kthanxbai

Sorry Lily I did not read this post probably because he started it off with not paying attention. So he had the double vote and hammered and innocent ...fun times.

Archived