Anyone but Geno and we can contend

johnnyjet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is there is nothing besides Mariotta being there at 6 left.  

Hoyer is a JAG, Fitzpatrick fits in the same boat.  Our cap now is small enough with other holes to fill that we can forego the Kapernick/Brees dreams, so not a lot of options left as of now.  I would like to see how Geno does under Gailey, but we need to bring someone else in for competition or a secondary option when he gets his back broken trying to run backwards.  

GTFO .....if the queen had balls shed be king, a blind squirrel finds a nut and geno chucks a 153. He blows, he sucks and need to to go far far away. I'd take anyone over him. Retired locker, Jeff George in a wheel chair. Anyone who've thinks geno has a shot at improving is an idiot, he was a mediocre inaccurate college QB and sucks as a pro. Bye bye geno.

Problem is there is nothing besides Mariotta being there at 6 left.  

Hoyer is a JAG, Fitzpatrick fits in the same boat.  Our cap now is small enough with other holes to fill that we can forego the Kapernick/Brees dreams, so not a lot of options left as of now.  I would like to see how Geno does under Gailey, but we need to bring someone else in for competition or a secondary option when he gets his back broken trying to run backwards.  

maybe Brooks Bollinger is still in football shape

let's call him

GTFO .....if the queen had balls shed be king, a blind squirrel finds a nut and geno chucks a 153. He blows, he sucks and need to to go far far away. I'd take anyone over him. Retired locker, Jeff George in a wheel chair. Anyone who've thinks geno has a shot at improving is an idiot, he was a mediocre inaccurate college QB and sucks as a pro. Bye bye geno.

Jake Locker?  He admits his heart isn't into football.  Get that bum outta here.

Geno has weapons now, give him a chance breh

We went 8-8 with Geno a year ago.

He's a bad QB, but his sh*ttiness is over-rated on this board. People act like he's the worst f*cking QB of all-time.

Thats because everyone is  reactionary and doesn't think about how long it can take qb to develop.  He wasn't ready to start his first year; he was marginally better his second year and his last 4 games weren't bad.  With better coaching and more weapons he could take another step in his development but don't let the "GENO Sucks" brigage hear this.  The bottomline is Geno WILL be on the team and is the odds on favorite to be the starter.  There is no one in FA or in the draft that will beat him out (Mariota is not ready).   Geno looked pretty good throwing to Tavon Austin and Steadman Bailey.  I think he can be effective with Marshall, Decker and Amaro especially if the offensive line is improved.  I know every one thinks the guy is incapable of learning but I believe with 2 years under his belt and going through the emotional ups and downs, he will be a better player for it.   Okay back to the Geno Sucks posts..... 

We can't go into next year with Geno. We have a super bowl type defense. We have two pretty damn good wide receivers. Let's not take our foot off the gas pedal and call teams. Anything new on Brees?

Sorry but we are; what are you going to do about it?  Brees is not going to happen; the dude is 35 years old for chrissakes. 

Thats because everyone is  reactionary and doesn't think about how long it can take qb to develop.  He wasn't ready to start his first year; he was marginally better his second year and his last 4 games weren't bad.  With better coaching and more weapons he could take another step in his development but don't let the "GENO Sucks" brigage hear this.  The bottomline is Geno WILL be on the team and is the odds on favorite to be the starter.  There is no one in FA or in the draft that will beat him out (Mariota is not ready).   Geno looked pretty good throwing to Tavon Austin and Steadman Bailey.  I think he can be effective with Marshall, Decker and Amaro especially if the offensive line is improved.  I know every one thinks the guy is incapable of learning but I believe with 2 years under his belt and going through the emotional ups and downs, he will be a better player for it.   Okay back to the Geno Sucks posts..... 

I believe the fact that Geno is here is the reason Gailey was hired. He has gotten the most out of similar QBs. I mean, if f*cking Tyler Thigpen can get coached to a nearly Pro Bowl season with Chan, I'm pretty sure he'll do fine with Geno.

True, but I can't get past his age.... I don't see him lasting much longer.

Yeah I agree with you. My thought process is bringing him for 2 years. We honestly have a super bowl winning defense. Marshall and Decker are in the top 5 since 2011 regarding touchdowns scored in the redzone.

Geno sucked in college....leopards don't change their spots. I will never believe geno can do better than 8-8. He is a horrible QB . Trent dilfer and brad Johnson look like Marino and elway in comparison. I can only hope Mickey Mac agrees.

Anyone is a little much.  My Grandmother is 95 and though she can still play pinochle and pitch I dare say she would be somewhat worse than Geno.

Has she ever thrown 3 consecutive interceptions? .... Didn't think so......next

Matt Moore would do well managing this offense . He certainly would not light it up But I think he would make less mistakes than most of the other FA QB's available and none of them are going to light anything up. I think Moore got a bum deal in Carolina and then another in Miami

Archived