The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, You do something like put pressure on someone easy like BG. You see how he reacts to that pressure. Then if you're lucky someone like Jif slips up and makes a series of really sh*tty posts that look like sh*t. You don't outright mention it so early because Jif is a good player and you want to see what else slips out. Then people like you mess it up by pointing out the obvious so he can fix his behavior. 

I should have said slight town lean, but I liked this post. 

if only verbie the butt plug was playing

Leelou killed me off instead of just adding me in - jerk!

omg you stupid ****, when I get out of this Lego exhibit I'm going to choke you out

OMG you creepy bastard.  Get away from the little children playing with Legos.......you're like a Dateline episode waiting to happen.

I don't like Arsis. I think he smells.

Unvote

Gonna reread tomorrow when I'm more awake. 

Interesting timing after you asked Lily to explain her feelings toward Arsis.   I thought she bumped a very town friendly post by Arsis.  And 80 was building some steam.

What specifically stinks and why do you have to reread if he stinks?  

Interesting timing after you asked Lily to explain her feelings toward Arsis.   I thought she bumped a very town friendly post by Arsis.  And 80 was building some steam.

What specifically stinks and why do you have to reread if he stinks?  

The two quotes aren't related. 

I don't like Arsis so far. One one hand he feigns cluelessness and on the other he acts like he is a seasoned mafia player who has it all figured out and lectures on play. He also claims he caught you, but he's still sitting on Lizzie.... which I don't get entirely. As it stands the general tone of his posts is very cocky and self assured and I've learned to associate that to his scum game. I don't see how his lengthy explanation on the tactic of beating the grass for reaction is alignment indicative.

As for my reread, I'm feeling unsure about quite a few players and I rather reread when I'm not falling asleep in front of the laptop. 

As for 80, my vote on him was my opening joke vote. We've went into serious play now so I see no reason to leave my vote there.

Overall he looks like hyper derp town more than anything imo.

I don't like Arsis so far. One one hand he feigns cluelessness and on the other he acts like he is a seasoned mafia player who has it all figured out and lectures on play. He also claims he caught you, but he's still sitting on Lizzie.... which I don't get entirely. As it stands the general tone of his posts is very cocky and self assured and I've learned to associate that to his scum game. I don't see how his lengthy explanation on the tactic of beating the grass for reaction is alignment indicative.

As for my reread, I'm feeling unsure about quite a few players and I rather reread when I'm not falling asleep in front of the laptop. 

It's all related. All of it. 

The post about beating the grass was also me beating the grass. Look what popped out! You being wrong about me when I'm town is my tell for you. Lol

The post about beating the grass was also me beating the grass. Look what popped out! You being wrong about me when I'm town is my tell for you. Lol

Why are you still sitting on Lizzie if you claim to have caught scum?

Also that's a ridiculous tell.

Why are you still sitting on Lizzie if you claim to have caught scum?

Also that's a ridiculous tell.

It's been right literally every time. Why not? Is she at l2 or something? Why focus on something irrelevant like that?

It's been right literally every time. Why not? Is she at l2 or something? Why focus on something irrelevant like that?

Because for someone who is talking like JiF already flipped scum and you're the king of all that is mafia.... you aren't actively pushing him. And I find that interesting.

Archived