Nyn (1) - CTM

80 (1) - Nyn

JC (1) - AVM

Arsis (1) - Lizzie

JiF (1) - Crusher

CTM (1) - 80

Not voting - Hess

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

So which scum you guys want to kill first, JiF or CTM? 

Hmmmm...you're playing more aggressive than I've ever seen before.  I know you suck, just cant figure out if you're scummy.

So do you not think AVM, JC and Lizzie are the scum team?  

So do you not think AVM, JC and Lizzie are the scum team?  

AVM will never be getting my vote and JC hasn't posted enough.  I was confident you were teammates with Lizzie but am wavering a bit on that.  Might just be you as scum and Lizzie is clean.

AVM will never be getting my vote and JC hasn't posted enough.  I was confident you were teammates with Lizzie but am wavering a bit on that.  Might just be you as scum and Lizzie is clean.

How am I bussing Lizzie when I'm voting AVM?

But you just said I'm bussing him?

What was disgusting about my post, specifically?

That's a good call by Pac.  Lizzie is probably being coached to STFU.

AVM and JC are just the players t subdue him too.

So, AVM then JC, then Lizzie (figured seeing past D2 would be fun new experience for him). 

Batman is compassionate.  He wants to see Lizzie survive a day or 2. 

Then again, if he's town...that could backfire because he's Ape level of scum MVP.

You argue that I'M spinning narratives, but your Batmeh case on AVM and JC is that they're coaching Lizzie on a scum team.  I thought this was a joke post at first but now you're actually trying to link these three together as scum?  Gross.

In the 2nd post, you say you'd be willing to lynch Lizzie D2, but in the very next line present the opposite view.  That is scummy behavior if I've ever seen it.  Many, many times I've seen scum make posts where they want to do one thing but suggest it might also be smart not to do it.  It's slimy.

Batman doesn't waver.  Batmeh wavers like a b*tch.  You're either scum or worthless town.

You argue that I'M spinning narratives, but your Batmeh case on AVM and JC is that they're coaching Lizzie on a scum team.  I thought this was a joke post at first but now you're actually trying to link these three together as scum?  Gross.

In the 2nd post, you say you'd be willing to lynch Lizzie D2, but in the very next line present the opposite view.  That is scummy behavior if I've ever seen it.  Many, many times I've seen scum make posts where they want to do one thing but suggest it might also be smart not to do it.  It's slimy.

Batman doesn't waver.  Batmeh wavers like a b*tch.  You're either scum or worthless town.

Unvote

Vote 80

I also looked back and noticed JiF and CTM haven't interacted once so far this game.

Also JiF has barely even acknowledged Crusher. He's probably scared Crusher will sniff him out easy.

omg you stupid ****, when I get out of this Lego exhibit I'm going to choke you out

Archived