The Shining - Day 1

Leelou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the Pig is onto something here?

I can't control the wave of righteousness I'm on right now. But I should disclaim that there is ZERO correlation with my vote on Nyn having anything to do with Chan the Masturbator.  

Strong town vibes from Crusher btw. 

I can't control the wave of righteousness I'm on right now. But I should disclaim that there is ZERO correlation with my vote on Nyn having anything to do with Chan the Masturbator.  

Strong town vibes from Crusher btw. 

Hmmm.  I see.  You don't find it weird how Crush just laid that vote on JiF after defending him?  And what are your thoughts on JiF while you're at it?

I've been a work in progress learning this game for a solid 3 years.

See, You do something like put pressure on someone easy like BG. You see how he reacts to that pressure. Then if you're lucky someone like Jif slips up and makes a series of really sh*tty posts that look like sh*t. You don't outright mention it so early because Jif is a good player and you want to see what else slips out. Then people like you mess it up by pointing out the obvious so he can fix his behavior. 

See, You do something like put pressure on someone easy like BG. You see how he reacts to that pressure. Then if you're lucky someone like Jif slips up and makes a series of really sh*tty posts that look like sh*t. You don't outright mention it so early because Jif is a good player and you want to see what else slips out. Then people like you mess it up by pointing out the obvious so he can fix his behavior. 

WTF is this sh*t?

Except I'm town so your whole premise is garbage. Scum lock.

this.. ape used to be the worst with trying to point out everything first, rather then slow playing and learning more

Hmmm.  I see.  You don't find it weird how Crush just laid that vote on JiF after defending him?  And what are your thoughts on JiF while you're at it?

I did not defend JiF.  I defended the premise that no scum team memeber of Lizzie would defend him.  No way., Im sticking to it.  

You're scummates with Lizzie.

Lizzie D1 so that we can observe the "don't lynch the previous mod D1" rule. JiF Day 2. I just Wonder Woman'd the sh*t out of this game.

If I were scum with Lizzie I would have voted him immediately and never looked back.

What we all want to know is...what did you ask the Magic 8 ball? Because it's never wrong.

Holy sh*t...over explain a day 1 vote much?

Just Batman figuring out the game and stuff. Simple. Not really much of an explanation either. I like my vote.

FOS Arsis...  lying.

So CTM agrees with Arsis for sh*tting on 80 for pointing out of the obvious by...pointing out the obvious. Disguises it in Ape hate. Noted.

ehh.. sometimes I think people are more focused on getting credit for catching scum then on actually catching them

and gfy

Archived