No Ma'am Bar Mafia - Sign up

Gone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has no choice.  He's in.

You guys don't want me this round.  I am about to head up to empty the house with the closing tomorrow.  Then finish the floor so we can move the furniture in and then tons of work nonsense next week.  I am worried about making all my 4th round picks in the mock, let alone adding this!

Btw time wise... i'm thinking 3 RL days for D1.... and after that night is 24 hours and days are 48 hours. Hope that works for you guys. I'll alter it if I feel you guys need more time... but that's gonna be the time frame generally speaking.

I'm worried about my availability on April 28 onward. I'll be in Charlotte on business and the best I can promise is nights and you can write off my availability that thursday. Let me know

Nice! Try to enjoy your time down here, great time of the year around here

I have a couple of birthdays in there to celebrate. I might be scarcer than usual those days. I know my daughter plans to go to the lake for hers, but not sure which date she's planning it for. 

Not sure how many of y'all watch netflix...but I started to watch black orphan this weekend...very dark and just a little disturbing...just saying.

I think Leelou was telling me about it like a year ago or something. It sounded weird and I never ended up checking it out. I wonder if maybe she did a bad job explaining what it was about though.

Like all I really got was that someone is like a clone or a twin or looks like someone else and they take over their life or something. Idk. 

Orphan Black is one of my favorite shows!!

Nice...we are about six or seven episodes in...strange attraction but compelled to watch it now.  My daughter is the culprit for forcing us to watch it this weekend.  I'm also pretty addicted to House of Cards as well...Netflix = good stuff.

I think Leelou was telling me about it like a year ago or something. It sounded weird and I never ended up checking it out. I wonder if maybe she did a bad job explaining what it was about though.

Like all I really got was that someone is like a clone or a twin or looks like someone else and they take over their life or something. Idk. 

Took me four or five episodes to get the concept...but makes sense now...highly recommend.

Archived