Mehta Is A.....

prime21

@MMehtaNYDN: T-minus 24 hours until the Bucs are on the clock... Who will the Jets select in the first round? If I weren't sworn to secrecy, I'd tweet it

Seriously he really is going to say he knows who we want???? I really wish this guy disappeared.

@MMehtaNYDN: T-minus 24 hours until the Bucs are on the clock... Who will the Jets select in the first round? If I weren't sworn to secrecy, I'd tweet it

Seriously he really is going to say he knows who we want???? I really wish this guy disappeared.

As big of a douche as he can be, he's obviously just goofing around. I think you're over-reacting to this particular tweet. Why start a thread about it? Geez...

Lol, well does that mean all the names he actually threw out there this week were false, because he was sworn to "secrecy" to not reveal them?

I don't trust the guy, bet he has no one.  

Oh my God, he obviously has no one. He's just goofing around, it couldn't be more obvious. This is why the NY sports beat writers resort to trolling, because 90% of our fanbase bites on everything.

Oh my God, he obviously has no one. He's just goofing around, it couldn't be more obvious. This is why the NY sports beat writers resort to trolling, because 90% of our fanbase bites on everything.

Lol, I don't think anyone actually believes him.  

Archived