I will not be surprised if....

JetsFanInDenver

...Titans trade the #2 pick.

...Leonard WIlliams falls to the Redskins.

...JETS end up having to pick another defensive player.

...Randy Gregory and Shane Ray do not find any taker's in the first round.

...a RB is selected in the middle of the first round.

...Devante Parker is drafted before Kevin White.

... if the first 5 teams on the clock, makes all of their picks

... if the Jets trade back with either the Saints or Falcons, who will want to beat each other to one of the OLB prospects

... if nothing that has been rumored the past 2 weeks about Philly, Cleveland or San Diego comes to fruition

I am with you on Cooper and Fowler. Still not convinced about White being a Top 10 pick. If we get either of Cooper of Fowler this first round will be a WIN.

I know White's body of work is small but I'm pretty convinced the dude can play. 6'3", great jumping ability and seems to have good hands and breakaway speed. I do think he's BAP at 6 if top 5 falls like we think it will. Curious what is causing people to have skepticism towards white besides body of work?

1...Titans trade the #2 pick.

2...Leonard WIlliams falls to the Redskins.

3...JETS end up having to pick another defensive player.

4...Randy Gregory and Shane Ray do not find any taker's in the first round.

5...a RB is selected in the middle of the first round.

6...Devante Parker is drafted before Kevin White.

1. Mariotta to the Titans at 2.

2. Doubt it.

3. 50/50 chance.

4. Doubt both of em make it to two.

5. Thats a given.

6. Not today atleast.

I know White's body of work is small but I'm pretty convinced the dude can play. 6'3", great jumping ability and seems to have good hands and breakaway speed. I do think he's BAP at 6 if top 5 falls like we think it will. Curious what is causing people to have skepticism towards white besides body of work?

To answer your question quickly, as a Top 10 pick i want a sure fire starter who is can readily step on the field and contribute in his rookie season. I do not see Kevin White as that player as yet. He has a high ceiling but certain aspects of his game are far from polished.

Off course I am the guy who thought Giants took a big risk by drafting ODB at #12 because ODB the prospect did not deserve a #12 pick.   Now mind ya ODB had a huge upside as well but that kicked in his rookie year and he was a far more finished product than the last year he played in college. But if it doesn't than you are left defending a Top 10 or Top 15 pick in the biggest media market in the world. The Giants took a major risk and in the end it paid off.

But with that element of risk does not make it feasible to pick White in the Top 10 or even the Top 15. Just my way of looking at it. 

I'll be surprised if 75% of this board don't slit their wrists with whoever we take with our 1st round pick.

We could trade back, land White, Gurley & trade back up for Flowers and we'd have fans jumping off bridges in despair.

Archived