Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the lesson you're trying to teach the cute kid in your avatar? QUITTERS NEVER WIN.

Nobody's playing. The mods are barely even modding. Everyones jumping on trains and looking for reveals. The community sits on the back of 3-4 players to lead and those players aren't playing. Not enjoying this and not seeing any reason to waste any more time when nobody else cares either.

Ok these are my thoughts

- I really don't like how Leelou and Arsis played today. Piggy backed off the initial Lizzie claim, fine. Then an unvote/vote to lizzie for no reason from Leelou and Arsis. Eventually settled in on wombat for LL

- Lizzie plays like a whiny bitch. This is the pace of the game dealwithit.gif

- Smash throwing accusations at everyone gimme lel. This means this level of paranoia probably means town.

- Wombat did try buddying up to me day 1, i'm 50/50 on him

Unvote Vote Leelou

Nobody's playing. The mods are barely even modding. Everyones jumping on trains and looking for reveals. The community sits on the back of 3-4 players to lead and those players aren't playing. Not enjoying this and not seeing any reason to waste any more time when nobody else cares either.

You serious, Clark?

What do you call the whole discussion yesterday on you? Sorry you didn't get your way because people trust you as much as an 80 doc/cop claim at L-1.

Post counts are low, agreed 100%. But no one is playing? That's when people are joke voting still on D2. Or mindlessly following...you know, what you wanted to start the day? There are reasonable thoughts on you, Wom, Smash, and Arsis. People are split because Smash was suspect but you fumbled your play to start the day and muddied the water. Wom came in definitively defending you, which seems suspect...then you go and jump back on him. Smash barely even defended himself -- at least in Smash terms. He didn't completely lose his sh*t, which is really interesting to me. And then you have Arsis, who maybe the point could be he jumped on the train vs you? Idk...

Regardless, stop whining. I know I emo from time to time but damn dude...you've been whiny/bitchy all game. If your this miserable playing, don't -- and I don't mean that in a nasty way. Take time off, come back (or don't if you don't want to), but this is a it ridiculous...

Mod Note:  There's only 10 players alive in the game with varying levels of availability, and you guys killed off 2 of the more consistently active ones (Pac & CTM).  You'll just have to deal with the low activity in this one.  We have no one to sub in because the Dead Thread recently got access to the setup.  Please don't be emo about things, JN Mafia requires thick skin.  We all love each other here ultimately.  We even love Arsis even when he's trying to slip dudes the d*ck.

Ok these are my thoughts

- I really don't like how Leelou and Arsis played today. Piggy backed off the initial Lizzie claim, fine. Then an unvote/vote to lizzie for no reason from Leelou and Arsis. Eventually settled in on wombat for LL

- Smash throwing accusations at everyone gimme lel. This means this level of paranoia probably means town.

Unvote Vote Leelou

Smash threw accusations out but no meltdown like I'm used to seeing from him when caught scum. Still don't feel great about him.

As for Wom, I really (really) hated his defense of LIzzie and the "he didn't soft claim" comment. That said, Wom tends to see things differently. Can't really blame him for buddying you D1, basically everyone did lol.

Smash threw accusations out but no meltdown like I'm used to seeing from him when caught scum. Still don't feel great about him.

As for Wom, I really (really) hated his defense of LIzzie and the "he didn't soft claim" comment. That said, Wom tends to see things differently. Can't really blame him for buddying you D1, basically everyone did lol.

Nothing on Leelou?

I rarely have a read on wbat, which is why i'm feeling 50/50 on him. 

You serious, Clark?

What do you call the whole discussion yesterday on you? Sorry you didn't get your way because people trust you as much as an 80 doc/cop claim at L-1.

Post counts are low, agreed 100%. But no one is playing? That's when people are joke voting still on D2. Or mindlessly following...you know, what you wanted to start the day? There are reasonable thoughts on you, Wom, Smash, and Arsis. People are split because Smash was suspect but you fumbled your play to start the day and muddied the water. Wom came in definitively defending you, which seems suspect...then you go and jump back on him. Smash barely even defended himself -- at least in Smash terms. He didn't completely lose his sh*t, which is really interesting to me. And then you have Arsis, who maybe the point could be he jumped on the train vs you? Idk...

Regardless, stop whining. I know I emo from time to time but damn dude...you've been whiny/bitchy all game. If your this miserable playing, don't -- and I don't mean that in a nasty way. Take time off, come back (or don't if you don't want to), but this is a it ridiculous...

That's like, your opinion man.

Nothing on Leelou?

I rarely have a read on wbat, which is why i'm feeling 50/50 on him.

Not trying to cop out, but I struggle more reading Leelou than anyone that wasn't once a fake man.

I was interested to see her jump on me with Lizzie, in a joking manner (sort of...she seemed to get my point though). Struck me as a more townie Leelou move. She's very calculating as scum, usually. Like I said yesterday, I think, I feel very comfortable with her this game which is the most condemning thing I can say tbh.

The hero we need.

But not the one we deserve right now.

Morning ladies. Time to catch up after my morning Crusher.

Hah.   You pretty little bitch.  Nothing you can do would qualify as Crusher level of disgusting.  I know you miss me.  I miss you too.  But stop, you are way to pretty to act like this.  

Ok these are my thoughts

Unvote Vote Leelou

The vote on Lizzie from me wasn't that serious, I just wanted to see reactions to it. I did not like wombat's posts after the ordeal, hence the wombat vote. 

Wbat/lizzie team confirmed.

Only a teammate would try to cover for that nonsense

You are a dolt.

You're disgusting.

no u

Wombat

Day 1 - Lizzie is disgusting, lynch him

Day 2 - Lizzie lynch is gross

That's pretty much accurate.  What's your point?

Also, after I called him out for reading my meta after being out of the game for 9 months he also changed his read on me.

unvote vote wbt

That's not why I changed my read on you.  I liked some of your stuff late D1 and I think the move you pulled this day phase makes you more likely to be town.

Archived