Camp Tweets 8/5 (MERGED)

Villain The Foe

1. Jarrett, Mauldin, Leonard Williams, Calvin Pace stood out today. Geno another good practice. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Practice over. Quickest session of camp. Very physical though. Crisp. Bowles is SOON on @nyjets site.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

No truth to the rumor that Alan Shemper will sub for Todd Bowles at post-practice press conference today. #Jets

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. 0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Todd Bowles says Mo Wilkerson remains day to day but hasn't had any setbacks with his hamstring. #Jets

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Bowles says Wilkerson is still day to day with his hammy. No setbacks or anything. #Jets

seems that a lot of the players fans hoped would look good, are, like geno and amaro on offense, and leonard williams, maudlin and IK on defense.  i just wonder about milliner and pryor.  milliner b/c of his injuries, pryor b/c he's not really suited for coverage.

1. Inside the 10, Pryor has a nice would-be stop of Owusu on WR screen. Geno hits Marshall on a quick slant for 6.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Red zone drills Geno with a quick bullet to Brandon Marshall for a TD #JetsCamp

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Leonard Williams sighting. Gets by Breno to force pressure and a bad Geno pass.

Seems to me that Marshall is going to make a HUGE difference for this offense.

Jets come with an all-out blitz. Geno reads it and gets ball out right away to Owusu on slant. Bang-Bang play #NYJ

Geno Smith touchdown No. 2. Hits Marshall for a quick slant from the 5. Beat Skrine. #NYJ

15f721d936ac878bd657a9f70dff3844fcd8e4fa

For me, it's Week 2 in Indy. If he plays well through that game, then I'll start to feel safe to be optimistic.

If you're talking regular season then I would atleast have to see him against a team with a respectable defense. Outside of Vontae Davis and Robert Mathis that defense is trash. I would say after week 4 then. You'll get to see Geno against an Eagles defense as well as a Dolphins defense. Both much more respectable than the Colts.

If you're talking regular season then I would atleast have to see him against a team with a respectable defense. Outside of Vontae Davis and Robert Mathis that defense is trash. I would say after week 4 then. You'll get to see Geno against an Eagles defense as well as a Dolphins defense. Both much more respectable than the Colts.

Even better. That Dolphins defense will definitely be a challenge. I wonder how Geno will handle being hit by Suh?

It's funny, I think both the Miami and Buffalo defenses will be better tests for Geno than New England's.

This is going to be a fun season.

Even better. That Dolphins defense will definitely be a challenge. I wonder how Geno will handle being hit by Suh?

It's funny, I think both the Miami and Buffalo defenses will be better tests for Geno than New England's.

This is going to be a fun season.

I dont think Mangold will be having any of that Suh hitting on his QB. Im more concerned about Cameron Wake because of the attention Suh will get.

The AFC east will be a fun division this year.

I dont think Mangold will be having any of that Suh hitting on his QB. Im more concerned about Cameron Wake because of the attention Suh will get.

The AFC east will be a fun division this year.

I'm concerned about Mangold.  Suh has a history of taking cheap shots at players with intent to injure 

I'm concerned about Mangold.  Suh has a history of taking cheap shots at players with intent to injure 

Well, if that happens, just send Colon out there. He's one bad-ass mother ****er. Colon attacks Suh, Suh fights back, they both get thrown out. No more Suh, and no more constant, ******* holding calls from Colon.

Two birds, one stone.

Well, if that happens, just send Colon out there. He's one bad-ass mother ****er. Colon attacks Suh, Suh fights back, they both get thrown out. No more Suh, and no more constant, ******* holding calls from Colon.

Two birds, one stone.

This strategy is pure genius.

Two birds, one stone.

Bingo.

Your on to something here

Archived