Which 0-2 teams have most to worry about?

jamesr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Well as Jet fan you better be prepared to be ashamed than  come week 8.   

Its been a Jet tradition of recent to beat the raiders. Even in our crappy years we still beat the raiders. That will remain the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravens dont look the same without Suggs. 

I thought the Ravens were overrated to begin with. I think Flacco is overrated, running game overrated, defense overrated.

Nothing about the Ravens jumps out at me to make me think they are any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had 6 yesterday and Curtis Martin had 4 negative carries for his entire career.

Think about that. Murray had 6 in one game. Martin had 4 in all of those years.

Now granted I just made that up. But still it sounds possible, right? 

He had 14 yds rushing in the AFCCG not one carry was negative??

Murray had no place to go- cowboys were in the backfield a soon as he got  the ball- can not fault him. Bradford looked tentative- I would not be shocked if Kelly turns to sanchez if he starts off bad Sunday-that would be interesting-hah

I am leaning toward idiot at this stage of the proceedings. Lesean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Mathis....  3 excellent offensive playmakers gone and what did they get in return?   He better pray Alonso just has a sprained knee..... 

Shady McCoy fantasy owners are only slightly less pissed off that owners of Murray. Ryan's Bills are going to be down a lot, so a primo back doesn't factor when you'r chasing 2-3 TDs leads all afternoon.

Right now it is the Eagles by a long way but if the Colts lose at home to the Jets tonight I would think that the Colts would be a co-winner of the prize.

Honorable mention to the Giants who had two games pretty close to being wrapped up and found a way to lose both of them.  I have to think that ownership and Giants fans are pretty sick of them digging a hole for themselves out of the gate every year.

In that division?  Looking up only at the 1-1 Titans and 1-1 Jags?  Nope.  What's to worry about?  The Colts will go 6-0 or 5-1 in their division, so they can coast to the playoffs this year, even from 0-2

In that division?  Looking up only at the 1-1 Titans and 1-1 Jags?  Nope.  What's to worry about?  The Colts will go 6-0 or 5-1 in their division, so they can coast to the playoffs this year, even from 0-2

But they are worried about taking the next step being the AFC Superbowl representative not merely a division winner.  

On a side note and an example of complete and utter douchebaggery..something from the bar yesterday that I figured I'd share.

No exaggeration whatsoever, it was a Miller's Ale House with, I believe they said 60 TV screens.  I wanted to watch the Eagles game but also wanted to see the end of the Bills/Pats.  I'm watching the game with my buddy and I look around and of the 60 TV's, 57 of them have the Eagles on and the other three are Pats/Bills. 

The TV directly in front of us had Bills/Pats and both TVs, one to the left and one to the right, had Eagles/Cowboys.  Then, the dude next to me complains to the bartender that the TV to his left doesn't have the Eagles Cowboys game on so they switch it for him.  Seriously...we're five feet away from three televisions and the dude complains that one of them isn't showing the same game that the other two are showing and they change it for  him.  I was in total disbelief.  Then, to top it off, he gets up and leaves half way through the first quarter.

The one in Mt. Laurel? 

Archived