Huge shout out to Fitzy!

Jetster

For comparison's sake, these are measures that the Jets have historically placed close to or below 30th.

It's not amazing, it's not horrible. Not good, not bad. And it's still a bit early to rely on the numbers projecting anything for the rest of the season, but their measures remain most constant after week 8.

I dunno man.  There was this whole thread about where Fitzpatrick was the worst QB ever to have started a game for the NY Jets.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Todd Bowles needs to consider benching Fitzpatrick after our next win.  After all it has been mathematically proven that Fitzpatrick cannot lead a team to more than six wins in any one season so I think Bowles may need to get out in front of that one.

Proven

Mathematically

By mental heavyweights such as cant wait.

Fitzy was not the reason we lost that game- Marshall was more culpable than anyone if you want to point fingers at one player

we needed the QB to step up and lead the team to come back from giving up an early lead, and he responded by throwing 3 INT like a career loser

I think Todd Bowles needs to consider benching Fitzpatrick after our next win.  After all it has been mathematically proven that Fitzpatrick cannot lead a team to more than six wins in any one season so I think Bowles may need to get out in front of that one.

Proven

Mathematically

Get ready.  You're about to get neg repped for this post.

but geno getting sacked twice was.

Geno took needlessly stupid sacks.  Was that in and of itself the reason we lost?  No I don't think so but that does not mean that he has addressed the single biggest concern about him as a QB.  That he has horrible ball security and the IQ of a turnip.  No offense to turnips,

we needed the QB to step up and lead the team to come back from giving up an early lead, and he responded by throwing 3 INT like a career loser

While he was leading them on a potential scoring drive, he threw a pass deep in the red zone that went right through Brandon Marshall's hands that a Philly defender intercepted.  This, after Marshall turned around and handed the ball to another defender after a big gain earlier in the game, which I belive was after special teams allowed an 80-something yard punt return for a TD.

Totally on Fitz.

Proven

Mathematically

The best move for Bowles at this point is to look at the schedule and decide which game is the most important of the remaining 8.  He should start Fitz in that game because as we know, he's only got one win left in him based on history.  Personally, I hope he picks the New England game.

While he was leading them on a potential scoring drive, he threw a pass deep in the red zone that went right through Brandon Marshall's hands that a Philly defender intercepted.  This, after Marshall turned around and handed the ball to another defender after a big gain earlier in the game.

Totally on Fitz.

Marshall had a similar whiff on a perfectly thrown pass that cost us against New England, too. 

Granted, we've caught a few breaks too.  But all that tells me is we're exactly where we should be....5-3, 4th-best record in the AFC, with the "career loser" at QB.  Not bad.

Marshall had a similar whiff on a perfectly thrown pass that cost us against New England, too. 

Granted, we've caught a few breaks too.  But all that tells me is we're exactly where we should be....5-3, 4th-best record in the AFC, with the "career loser" at QB.  Not bad.

the fact that you're blaming Brandon Marshall for anything is ridiculous. replace Marshall with a JAG WR and we are not 5-3. Replace fitzy with a JAG QB and we're at least 5-3. But yeah, continue to blame the guy who's actually winning us games because you have your nose buried far up fitzy's jock

the fact that you're blaming Brandon Marshall for anything is ridiculous. replace Marshall with a JAG WR and we are not 5-3. Replace fitzy with a JAG QB and we're at least 5-3. But yeah, continue to blame the guy who's actually winning us games because you have your nose buried far up fitzy's jock

the problem is it is quite difficult to get even a jag qb.  

Brandon Marshall has been a double edged sword for us all year.  The good is good but only a complete idiot could fail to notice the brain farts that have come along with that goodness.

Clearly you have failed to notice.

There was lots of that to notice in the Eagles game which was the game under discussion.

Brandon Marshall has been a double edged sword for us all year.  The good is good but only a complete idiot could fail to notice the brain farts that have come along with that goodness.

Clearly you have failed to notice.

There was lots of that to notice in the Eagles game which was the game under discussion.

Brandon Marshall is the reason we have 5 wins, not fitzy no matter how hard you try to make it happen 

Brandon Marshall is the reason we have 5 wins, not fitzy no matter how hard you try to make it happen 

Fitzpatrick is not the reason we are winning.

But not having Geno in there is definitely the reason we are not losing.

actually geno played as well as fitz did while coming in cold off the bench, so it probably wouldn't have made a difference

Not even close.

Geno is incapable of not turning the ball over.

He is inaccurate, even more so on his deep throws which is still true and he has the iQ of a turnip to top it off.

Fitzpatrick is average.  Almost exactly average in fact and this puts him about 16 places higher on the ladder than Geno Smith

i think you may want to consider retiring your Geno Smith buttplug or even both of them.

Not even close.

Geno is incapable of not turning the ball over.

He is inaccurate, even more so on his deep throws which is still true and he has the iQ of a turnip to top it off.

Fitzpatrick is average.  Almost exactly average in fact and this puts him about 16 places higher on the ladder than Geno Smith

i think you may want to consider retiring your Geno Smith buttplug or even both of them.

you're the one who can't stop talking about geno smith, I don't even think about him because he's irrelevant. And what is a butt plug? I'm assuming it's some kind of disgusting sex device? Is that the stuff you're into? 

you're the one who can't stop talking about geno smith, I don't even think about him because he's irrelevant. And what is a butt plug? I'm assuming it's some kind of disgusting sex device? Is that the stuff you're into? 

If you don't know what a butt plug is, you've come to the wrong Jets message board.

the jags dared the jets to beat them in the air and they did.  teams are not going to let ivory run all over them anymore.  

fitz had a 106.5 qb rating yesterday, and has 13 tds and 7 ints on the year.  how does klecko say that sucks?

Klecko and most of us would like the 22 td's and 2 picks Brady has..LOL But 13 td's is what Geno had last year without BM on the team..

Now that is pretty funny stuff.  You have been on an almost single handed mission for the last four months to rack up the most number of posts in every single thread concerning the Jets QB situation and all because you want Smith to start.

you're the one who can't stop talking about geno smith, I don't even think about him because he's irrelevant.

Pseudo-disinterest.

And what is a butt plug?

Pseudo-shock.

I'm assuming it's some kind of disgusting sex device? 

Pseudo-disgust.

Is that the stuff you're into?  

Genuine interest. Real talk. 

Now that is pretty funny stuff.  You have been on an almost single handed mission for the last four months to rack up the most number of posts in every single thread concerning the Jets QB situation and all because you want Smith to start.

LOL thanks for proving my point. Now if you don't mind, you creep me the **** out so please don't talk to me again

Archived