Let's go Chiefs!

johnnyjet

Like those two games had any meaning whatsoever.

Those losses killed the Pats home field advantage through the playoffs.  If the Pats and Denver win today, then the Pats have to go to Mile High (Chandler Jones likes that Stadium name).  You are full of horsedoody saying those losses were meaningless.  Since when did you start lying in your trolls?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am serious, I think he has been excellent today.

I crack up that you can still get some of these guys riled. Good for you. 

We'll make sure it gets carved on your headstone "Spent countless hours trolling only the dumbest of Jet fans. He will be missed, somewhat."

I crack up that you can still get some of these guys riled. Good for you. 

We'll make sure it gets carved on your headstone "Spent countless hours trolling only the dumbest of Jet fans. He will be missed, somewhat."

Appreciate that 28.

Talk with you guys after the game.

I'm about to fire up my 2nd Mimosa (my limit) and jump into my quiche appetizer.

funny how you are here, and not Patscheat.com

Prediction pats will not get 1 holding call on offense, even though chefs  DL will be tackled the whole game

At the least if not on his own team board, at least a Chiefs board. WTF?

Yep. BTW, speaking of Chandler Jones, he has strictly played DE, if I'm correct. So the Jets really had no place for him, as they were looking for a LB.

yeah he's another tweener, the only really viable OLB's from that position in the draft were bruce irvin (went one pick before to seattle) and melvin ingram

Denver does. Pats struggles down the stretch cost them the 1 seed.]

But the good news is that Chandler Jones will no longer have to deal with synthetic Marijuana. He can get the real thing

The 1-2-5-6 seeds from both AFC and NFC live to play this weekend

Archived