spoot-face belongs here   

@Spoot-Face

Right?

He's everything I always wanted @HessStation to be... speaking of, how about a game buddy?

I like @Spoot-Face he's funny on the main board. 

Daredevil it is.  You're playing.  I love you.

Yesssss, so my devious plan worked to get others to like me.

Suckers...

:wub::)

• Upvote 1

I don't know why I'm posting this but if anyone here owns stocks, sell them now. A massive bear pattern broke on a chart last week that is a guaranteed market top. We're going to lose about 40% more from here. Buying US treasuries here is an excellent idea.   Or at least get some of it into cash especially if you're making home or college payments or anything serious based on the performance of that type of account (which is a terrible idea but people do it. ) I hope this warning makes up for my overall douchery the last couple days. I'm done flinging poo around here, the chickens are about to come home to roost in RL so I'm keeping the vibes positive. I'm selling all my customers out tomorrow until things settle down. Gonna need Mafia more then ever to keep my mind occupied.  Good luck. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know why I'm posting this but if anyone here owns stocks, sell them now. Buying US treasuries here is an excellent idea. We're going to lose about 40% more from here. Or at least get some of it into cash especially if you're making home or college payments or anything serious based on the performance of that type of account (which is a terrible idea but people do it. ) I hope this warning makes up for my overall douchery the last couple days. I'm done flinging poo around here, the chickens are about to come home to roost in RL so I'm keeping the vibes positive. Gonna need Mafia more then ever to keep my mind occupied.  Good luck. 

Pork belly man myself but good looking out 

But in all seriousness I don't stress about market downturns. Ride it out and continue holding.

haha. Normally I agree and if I didn't truly think this was going to be the worst we've seen since 2008 I wouldn't have said anything. But the truth is that 7 years ago it caused people to have to extend putting off their retirement until things recovered 6 years later. However on the bright side in about 18 months or so it will be a massive buying opportunity and probably the point you can look back to when things really took off. 

haha. Normally I agree and if I didn't truly think this was going to be the worst we've seen since 2008 I wouldn't have said anything. But the truth is that 7 years ago it caused people to have to extend putting off their retirement until things recovered 6 years later. However on the bright side in about 18 months or so it will be a massive buying opportunity and probably the point you can look back to when things really took off. 

Yeah, I opened my 401-k when I was 22, shortly after the '08 collapse.  I'm 29 now.  Plenty of time until retirement to make it back. 

Yeah, I opened my 401-k when I was 22, shortly after the '08 collapse.  I'm 29 now.  Plenty of time until retirement to make it back. 

great to hear. You're way ahead of the game for people our age. I am 31. I'm an active manager though so still going to cash though on the close today. 

great to hear. You're way ahead of the game for people our age. I am 31

College Personal Finance course my Senior year FTW, with an awesome professor.

Every HS/college student should be required to take a course like that.  That's stuff so many people take for granted.  I was clueless beforehand.  Financial stewardship is crucial to a functioning society.

• Upvote 1

College Personal Finance course my Senior year FTW, with an awesome professor.

Every HS/college student should be required to take a course like that.  That's stuff so many people take for granted.  I was clueless beforehand.

bingo. I haven't seen a personal financial plan no matter what the wealth status that didn't always boil down to cash flow and budget. 

• Upvote 1

How much does the stock market impact real-estate?  I've been looking to buy and feel like a boob because I missed the window when everything was dirt cheap a few years back.  It's starting to come around again and prices have heightened in my area and now I'm gun shy because they seem outrageously high in comparison and this whole recession talk makes me nervous.

Need players and a mod for next mafia game.  I would like to make it past day 1 and actually play.

JiF modding best damn game ever. 

1. Crushlove

2.Leelou

3. Ape

4. 80

5. CTM 

6. Lizzy

7. AwesomeVM

8. Spoot-Face

9.Ballin

10. Pac

10?  Anymore

@Smashmouth

@Jetscode1

@Verbal

I could get the game going with 12 and make it juicy.  But the more the merrier.