Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I've never seen smash not cooperate like this

I've seen him in past scum QT's I've read through where he gets extremely frustrated when a teammate tries to make a big play for the win and it fails; he's never on board with those types of plays.  I hate to be growing the potential lynch pool rather than shrinking it today, especially since I had him as stubborn town, but that's a potential explanation for his behavior.

Agreed on this, but CTM does have a point that this is extreme.  There's no way jester makes sense, right?  I doubt it, as there would likely be a restriction on self voting.

yeah, but he ended up siding with me over ape and i believe refrenced me several times in moving his vote from avm to ape

here's when he finally moved to ape, this at the time was presumed to be vote 4, which is a huge momentum vote

Agreed on the other points made regarding his disdain for bussing.  Add that to the fact that he's drawn unneeded attention to himself with this today (he was at least 3rd or 4th in the pecking order, right?)...just can't see it.

Unless he's kingpin and is trying to get lynched?  Didn't Ape at one point reference Kingpin having lynch aversion or something?  Obviously you can't trust anything he says...but he's likely to have sprinkled SOME truth in everything he went on about.  Give him something to point to if/when that character got lynched and Ape was a part of the train.

That said...at this point, it's not like we're lylo.  And even if we were it would be game over as we'd have to lynch (and fail) to get that role at some point.  So...that seems really unlikely.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well smash bussing ape definitly provides smash cover based on his meta..

Ape's role clearly was to protect Kingpin, and that would have to be someone early on his train

Pac, CTM, LK, SMash

I'm fine with lynching from that pool.  Already have stated my reasons why a Pac or LK lynch make sense.  Though of course at this point I'm trusting you implicitly as town.  No other choice there.  Maybe put Spoot in your place there.

I'm fine with lynching from that pool.  Already have stated my reasons why a Pac or LK lynch make sense.  Though of course at this point I'm trusting you implicitly as town.  No other choice there.  Maybe put Spoot in your place there.

I am still leaning spoot..

Jeeezus.  Does this mean we have to just carry his dead weight around the rest of the game?

DEAD ******* WEIGHT ?? where the **** have you been this whole game 80 ???? This sh*t is ******* priceless you offer absolutely nothing this entire game while I had to push the APE lynch now I'm pushing the CTM lynch while not a ******* one of you has any viable case against anyone and your ******* blaming me ? GFY's

No one reads the ******* game, 90 % of you skim or don't even post anything worth a crap and this is what I have to deal with ? Show me one case any of you have made in the last 20 ******* pages that makes any sense at all just ONE. No wonder the Ape is always going off no one listens to anything. Your all up CTM's ass like his reveal along with a cop and  a doc and a vig makes sense and it ******* does not in a 13 player god damn game. If that's not enough CTM claims he can recruit the god damn vig . Its like playing with a bunch of Idiots . Im sick of putting in the time when others come in here to joke and act like idiots without doing a ******* thing. I'm getting to the point of being done with Mafia all together.

CTM makes a good point it would be unbalanced but I have not believed him since he claimed so maybe its his role that makes it unbalanced not the APE's. Its still a possibility that the Ape and CTM are scum its a long shot but i would not put it past either of them to both try to claim since it covers one of their asses for sure. Unvote

I could see these 2 goons competing in the Scum thread as to which reveal would win.

Let me explain something ... You didn't want to vote CTM earlier and said you believed his claim when I was screaming bullsh*t. Now you want us to believe both of your power roles are in this game ? That's a bit far fetched don't you think ? I'm not saying your the scum bag here all I'm saying is we need to look at this before jumping to a vote .

I'm positive either you or CTM are scum I'm just not sure which. I also find it funny 2 good players are still alive, you would think scum would have voted one of you off by now, but they didn't. There is also the slight possibility both of you can be scum so if one of the reveals fails the other comes out smelling like a rose ... its a smart play if you 2 pulled that off or are attempting too.

I can see scum leaving APE alive because sometimes he can take over a game and if you were heading in the wrong direction you can be an asset to the scum team. That being said, there is a very good chance IMHO CTM is the scum here since you (APE) were taking his side earlier so what reason would he have to target you in a NK.

@Lizard King did you protect any one other than yourself ? If you did now is a good time to let us know. The right play would have been to protect yourself until you were sure of a PR/Cop in the game  but he's dead .

This is a tough call. I can vote CTM because I didn't like his reveal in the first place and I hate to second guess my self or I can vote AVM/Spoot believing the APE.

The other scenario I laid out calling both CTM and APE scum my vote would have to be CTM because its the safer bet of the 2 if I'm wrong.

2 scenarios point to CTM so I'm going to Vote CTM

there's that and also the fact he believed CTM earlier and the issue I have with that is if APE was powered up how in the hell could he believe CTM and go against me when I called bullsh*t on CTM's reveal. I agree with CTM when he says no way in hell all these power roles are in the game so APE may very well be dirty so once again Im going to change my mind and Unvote CTM and vote APE

I also still think the APE/CTM scum team is a very real possibility.

heres 4 posts in succession ...CTM tells you I was the 4th vote when it plainly shows I WAS THE THRID VOTE (IF YOU BOTHER TO GO BACK AND READ) AND IMPLEMENTING BOTH APE AND CTM AT THE TIME. FUNNY HE WOULD LEAVE THAT OUT . HES A SCUM LIAR AND MANIPULATING YOU GUYS . HES THE ******* KINGPIN. FUNNY CTM DIDNT BOTHER TO SHOW YOU THE FIRST POST WHERE I REALLY CHANGED MY MIND

DEAD ******* WEIGHT ?? where the **** have you been this whole game 80 ???? This sh*t is ******* priceless you offer absolutely nothing this entire game while I had to push the APE lynch now I'm pushing the CTM lynch while not a ******* one of you has any viable case against anyone and your ******* blaming me ? GFY's

No one reads the ******* game, 90 % of you skim or don't even post anything worth a crap and this is what I have to deal with ? Show me one case any of you have made in the last 20 ******* pages that makes any sense at all just ONE. No wonder the Ape is always going off no one listens to anything. Your all up CTM's ass like his reveal along with a cop and  a doc and a vig makes sense and it ******* does not in a 13 player god damn game. If that's not enough CTM claims he can recruit the god damn vig . Its like playing with a bunch of Idiots . Im sick of putting in the time when others come in here to joke and act like idiots without doing a ******* thing. I'm getting to the point of being done with Mafia all together.

please link us wher in the past 20 pages where you've made a case that makes sense at all, just one

well smash bussing ape definitly provides smash cover based on his meta..

Ape's role clearly was to protect Kingpin, and that would have to be someone early on his train

Pac, CTM, LK, SMash

Is it possible that scum Team got a "bonus/item" for Ape dying before the Kingpin.  Maybe Kingpin got a vest after Ape died?  Just odd.  I didnt think he was but Ape played so out in front as scum almost as if he wanted to be lynched. 

heres 4 posts in succession ...CTM tells you I was the 4th vote when it plainly shows I WAS THE THRID VOTE (IF YOU BOTHER TO GO BACK AND READ) AND IMPLEMENTING BOTH APE AND CTM AT THE TIME. FUNNY HE WOULD LEAVE THAT OUT . HES A SCUM LIAR AND MANIPULATING YOU GUYS . HES THE ******* KINGPIN. FUNNY CTM DIDNT BOTHER TO SHOW YOU THE FIRST POST WHERE I REALLY CHANGED MY MIND

listen you obnoxious a$$hole, take you're temper tantrum somewhere else. I clearly  said I had voted and forgot to unvote so leelou didn't count it until I rectified it, Doesn't change the fact that everyone knew what I intended to do and who I was voting 

why don't you take your own advice and try reading the ******* thread 

Is it possible that scum Team got a "bonus/item" for Ape dying before the Kingpin.  Maybe Kingpin got a vest after Ape died?  Just odd.  I didnt think he was but Ape played so out in front as scum almost as if he wanted to be lynched. 

he was ******* protecting CTM how the **** is that not obvious ??"??

read my post above this one where you forgot to link where I really changed my mind and lied about vote counts to further your bullsh*t scum agenda

you are dead weight and an a$$hole who can sling insults around but can't take them,  grow up 

How are you still this f*cking angry?  Who gets this pissed and then stays this pissed over a game, especially when you've played long enough to know that a big part of this game is throwing insults around?  Jeeezus. 

And I thought you rage quit hours ago then self-voted?  Either go away and be angry on your own or actually play the game with some civility.  Holy sh*t.

you are dead weight and an a$$hole who can sling insults around but can't take them,  grow up 

How are you still this f*cking angry?  Who gets this pissed and then stays this pissed over a game?  And I thought you rage quit hours ago then self-voted?  Either go away and be angry on your own or actually play the game with some civility.  Holy sh*t.

Nice playing with you all I'm done with this game and mafia in general have fun I'll get out of your way now. You can all GFY's

And 80 to say what you said your an imbecile after what you have contributed to this game. basically what you contribute just about every game NOTHING

peace out guys I'm done with mafia for good

JIF I'm sorry but I'm out of this game starting now .Ill unvote for my replacement if ther is one

Nice playing with you all I'm done with this game and mafia in general have fun I'll get out of your way now. You can all GFY's

And 80 to say what you said your an imbecile after what you have contributed to this game. basically what you contribute just about every game NOTHING

JIF I'm sorry but I'm out of this game starting now .Ill unvote for my replacement if ther is one

normally I'd try and talk you out if this but all I'm feeling is good riddance 

don't let the door hit you on ass on the way out 

Im truly scattered and not sure of anything.  CTM is really playing a good town game but I wonder what would happen if He, Smash and Ape all scum?  LOL  I could almost see CTM doing the math and convincing them to go big and Smash being pissed about it.  Smash being this stubborn and blaming us for not agreeing with his case is just bizarre.  Smash is stubborn but typically logical.  This is now starting to appear staged.  Yet again that is just me being fatanoid. 

Pac- Still somebody I could vote.  I watched him play as scum last game after exiting day 1 and he very well could be.  He plays similar as both.

80- Been really quiet but caught him once doing his "following me to victory" thing.  Also the day he came out with his list and quick read after not doing much before got my interest.

Spoot-  Voting history is dreadful but game play is impossible to read because as a noob not really giving us much.  Kind of doing "The Crusher."  Hanging out making jokes and being loveable.  I dont want to vote him but think he could be the one for today.  Interesting being on this side of the fence.

Smash. WTF man?

LK?  Went full retard on this one. Yet, really not seeing him as scum.  No way he claims Doc and recants it like this,.  Wacky as shit but just cant get myself to think he did it as scum.  Unless he and Smash is scum together and this is what has Smash pissed? not sure.  I for once read Lizzy's post and his logic though maniacal fits his mental state.

AVM?  Hot on him early but been playing as town as of late.  Reacted hostile to pressure earlier.  Gave a really honest response to my early pressure.  Something to the effect, that he is coming out of characotr in response to my reaction to him.  Dude is slippery but not feeling him for scum. If he is good for him.  Plus I still mix him and jetscodes meta up. 

Good thoughts Crush, but you're still wrong on me.  I've been posting my thoughts on players throughout the game (with the exception of the 2 weekends when I was in NY and when I had the flu), especially during times when I know for a fact you said you'd been skimming/busy.  And you act like I use the "follow me to victory!" line exclusively as scum.  Not the case.

Dors this mean JIF is extending the deadline? Hope so.

Good thoughts Crush, but you're wrong on me.  I've been posting my thoughts on players throughout the game (with the exception of the 2 weekends when I was in NY and when I had the flu) while you've been busy skiing.  And you act like I use the "follow me to victory!" line exclusively as scum.  Not the case.

Not the line be as much as the way you get juiced as scum when you are ahead.  

Not the line be as much as the way you get juiced as scum when you are ahead.  

That's fair, but I also get juiced when I'm playing a strong town game (rare).  SEE:  Last game of last season.  I haven't been great this game but I feel I've been useful and perceptive. 

Archived