Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

I can't believe I'm actually engaging with this stupid crap, but I do think Smash is town and ultimately we need town votes

Um, as discussed and linked from wiki site, APE WAS CLAIMING A ROLE THAT IS CONSIDERED TOO POWERFUL. My role is minimally powerful, I've been VT since n1. You simply can not compare the two roles in any way shape or form, yet you have

Hey ass hat I'm not comparing the 2 roles at all never have compared the two roles so why are you spinning this bullsh*t ?? Think people wont go back and read ? Probably correct they wont. My argument was the same as what you were using against the APE but with me its stupidity with you its some form of brilliance. What I'm saying is there is no room in the game for those 2 roles yet APE never formed that argument against you which made me believe APE was your team mate.

Why would scum ape not come after town CTM in that spot?

1) My role was believable to everyone but you. Avm, Pac, 80, Hess.. all saw and commented on the obvious. Why would scum ape go after what was clearly going to be a losing battle?

LOL this is hilarious. The argument had nothing to do with your claim or how you went about it AT ALL. BUT when Ape made his claim it was much more believable than yours and much better played. You are using deceptive tactics like "oh I asked the mod" to cover up your bullsh*t. Pac was not overwhelmed by your claim and neither were the others and I can remember a few questioning it. But yeah everyone was just following your crap claim as you explain here.

2) The case against me is completely without merit. You can't even make it without mentioning ape 100 times. There is 0 chance that scum ape would think about pushing bad logic in thread, what scum player would? Ape is paranoid, but generally logical, it would go completely against meta for him to jump on something so stupid as town or scum. The only way I see him doing it is 3-4 days down the road if I am still alive and he gets spooked cause he thinks I'm town (as he said last game, in his hairy brain, when he thinks I'm town thats when there is a better  chance I'm scum)

3) Why would Ape as scum want to get me as town to dig in further against him by pushing a meritless case.. when I can, have and you know actually did get him lynched in this very scenario? Scum ape wouldn't want me to fixate on him, and him coming after me on some BS case would've done exactly that. You are completely wrong. 

This is my argument APE let you slide because he was your scum mate if he went over board arguing he would have hurt you later in the game. Either one of you come out smelling like roeses if the other is lynched . You probably discussed this in the scum thread and figured out that CTM's claim was more believeable with a DOC/COP in the game than a sensor forcing APE not to attack you like scum ape would have attacked Town CTM that mush is painfully obvious to me,

Do you know what the word mostly means?

I know exactly what it means and some of the stuff JIF wrote had to do with the game but NOT as you describe it in your claim that's you spinning.

No you are not into wild guessing, only wild, paranoid guessing followed by a stubborn refusal to even consider you might be wrong

As for my Meta on you ...My play style is to pick a player and hound the sh*t out of them...yes sometimes I pick town and it pisses them off but it gets me to end game then I pounce. You have been a part of a few of those games with me and went on to victory. Just because I come after you does not mean I always think your scum . I play a deceptive game that makes me look scummy at times but it serves its purpose and Im good at it. You take that as me always thinking your scum and you know damn well that's not the case.

1.jpg

Sorry but your the Mule

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off to bed vote me off. thanks

initial instinct when reading this was to vote him..  there's a mid day deadline and CTM not getting lynched. 

we should see what happens but if there's a late rush on Smash I won't hesitate to drop a hammer that will rock that frothing mouthed idiot to the core.

Nolder?

initial instinct when reading this was to vote him..  there's a mid day deadline and CTM not getting lynched. 

we should see what happens but if there's a late rush on Smash I won't hesitate to drop a hammer that will rock that frothing mouthed idiot to the core.

exactly what I expected have fun.

interesting because I've said this to you before I just dropped a vote on him this time. 

well for the first time i'm considering smash might not be town. Also, I did my reread sometime yesterday so I wouldn't have known that until then

exactly what I expected have fun.

exactly NO ONE is agreeing with your case at all.  While shockingly no one is agreeing with mine, I do plan on moving a vote if I have to.  Do some good with your vote and place it on LK.

Hey ass hat I'm not comparing the 2 roles at all never have compared the two roles so why are you spinning this bullsh*t ?? Think people wont go back and read ? Probably correct they wont. My argument was the same as what you were using against the APE but with me its stupidity with you its some form of brilliance. What I'm saying is there is no room in the game for those 2 roles yet APE never formed that argument against you which made me believe APE was your team mate.

What?

My argument was that if Ape was really sensor, knowing what he knew, (doc+cop+convertible vig) he'd have had to have thought there was 4 scum in this game.  I linked the wiki, sensor is extremely powerful. If ape had said he was watcher, I'd have been less convinced.

Further, I was saying Ape's role IN ADDITION to my role was BS. ie. there wasn't going to be both. Since I knew my role was legit, I knew his wasn't

Well it is a Wednesday

The thought process here would be that he's trying so hard to meet his meta that no one will lynch him...but he's getting to the point of doing himself more harm than good, if the case.

Sigh.

I know you said you thought he was town , still doesn't make sense where you didn't defend yourself and went along with his plans knowing that best case scenario it put us at lylo, and worst it was end game

Fair on the worst case.  If we had gotten one more reading from Ape it would have ended the game, though.

and what is the logic behind me not hammering you if I'm scum?  actually didn't Ape refuse to hammer you?!  Maybe he, Spooge, and LK were crafting their big plans. 

Fair.

wrong... we had another period where games were maxing out at 2k or so posts and I modded another one in the top 3 post count.  In fact I think I have 3 of the top 5 games in post count on this site.. 

suck it.

Holy **** you are an insecure prick.  Was a satirical joke.  Like comparing QB's or players from a different era.  Holy **** go buy a $5 plastic trophy and put "Best Mod ever" on it. 

lol

I've never seen smash not cooperate like this

I've seen him in past scum QT's I've read through where he gets extremely frustrated when a teammate tries to make a big play for the win and it fails; he's never on board with those types of plays.  I hate to be growing the potential lynch pool rather than shrinking it today, especially since I had him as stubborn town, but that's a potential explanation for his behavior.

I've seen him in past scum QT's I've read through where he gets extremely frustrated when a teammate tries to make a big play for the win and it fails; he's never on board with those types of plays.  I hate to be growing the potential lynch pool rather than shrinking it today but that's a potential explanation for his behavior.

agreed completely, i thought that too but my take was that he wasn't likely to bus as scum as I know he hates that as well

It's starting to feel staged.  hamming it up a wee bit too much.

i also tried to reaction test him, wondering if he'd start to back down a bit if he sensed people were turning on him, wasn't expecting a self vote though

on the other hand why make this asinine spectacle of yourself with votes so scattered?  If he's scum surely he could find a place for his vote other than CTM.

ugh...

Going rogue is the only explanation there.  If he's scum the Ape is screaming in the scum QT right now as Smash avoids it completely. 

Oh true, forgot he was on the Ape's train also.  3rd voter too, AKA kind of a momentum vote.

he was actually 4th, I voted ape and everyone included me assumed it was a vote. Only later when leelou showed up did the game realize I hadn't unvoted. I said earlier the correct train started:

Pac, CTM, LK, Smash..

he was actually 4th, I voted ape and everyone included me assumed it was a vote. Only later when leelou showed up did the game realize I hadn't unvoted. I said earlier the correct train started:

Pac, CTM, LK, Smash..

Got it.  Yeah, don't see him being the 4th voter on a teammate's train as scum unless he was heavily talked into it by his teammates.  And that stubborn mule doesn't easily get talked into anything. 

there's that and also the fact he believed CTM earlier and the issue I have with that is if APE was powered up how in the hell could he believe CTM and go against me when I called bullsh*t on CTM's reveal. I agree with CTM when he says no way in hell all these power roles are in the game so APE may very well be dirty so once again Im going to change my mind and Unvote CTM and vote APE

here's when he finally moved to ape, this at the time was presumed to be vote 4, which is a huge momentum vote

Got it.  Yeah, don't see him being the 4th voter on a teammate's train as scum unless he was heavily talked into it by his teammates.  And that stubborn mule doesn't easily get talked into anything. 

agreed.. still his play is bizzare now

Jeeezus.  Does this mean we have to just carry his dead weight around the rest of the game?

well like i said, these are all part of why i was sold he was town

But his play today is definitly making me question that

Archived