Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to vote Spoot but I think Smash's rage is way above and beyond his usual anger management problems. I am going to stay on him for awhile. It's starting to legit feel like a gambit.

for the sake of the game and for JIF stop trying to figure anything out about my play . After this game I am done for good, there is no gambit ,nothing has changed, just play the freakin game I hope thats clear enough for everyone.

I meant to quote Crusher and show the 2 death scenes...  My point was that JiF is consistent in writing the role of the person in the second line after the flavor..  there is no reason to include "love interest of Kingpin" unless it means something.

My guess is that Kingpin is looking to protect his chick!  Whether it be at night via a vest or during the day by doing whatever it takes to save her from being lynched.  Point is it could mean a couple things but I'd bet anything it does mean something!  I could find and post Hess and Leelous scenes but I'm sure both said a blank VT.

That's not being "obtuse" Crush... that's being observant.

Now that his skank is dead, should Kingpin be on the down low? I would think so, right?

for the sake of the game and for JIF stop trying to figure anything out about my play . After this game I am done for good, there is no gambit ,nothing has changed, just play the freakin game I hope thats clear enough for everyone.

What exactly would a mod be trying to figure out about your play?

Now that his skank is dead, should Kingpin be on the down low? I would think so, right?

I meant to quote Crusher and show the 2 death scenes...  My point was that JiF is consistent in writing the role of the person in the second line after the flavor..  there is no reason to include "love interest of Kingpin" unless it means something.

My guess is that Kingpin is looking to protect his chick!  Whether it be at night via a vest or during the day by doing whatever it takes to save her from being lynched.  Point is it could mean a couple things but I'd bet anything it does mean something!  I could find and post Hess and Leelous scenes but I'm sure both said a blank VT.

That's not being "obtuse" Crush... that's being observant.

Unvote vote smash 

I'm willing to see where this goes he was super cheerleader for ape on that bs claim and then he's got a fatal attraction style hard on for CTM which is just odd at this point 

fatal-attraction.jpg

exactly what I expected have fun.

ok unvote vote smash

I've never seen smash not cooperate like this

It's starting to feel staged.  hamming it up a wee bit too much.

I've seen him in past scum QT's I've read through where he gets extremely frustrated when a teammate tries to make a big play for the win and it fails; he's never on board with those types of plays.  I hate to be growing the potential lynch pool rather than shrinking it today, especially since I had him as stubborn town, but that's a potential explanation for his behavior.

on the other hand why make this asinine spectacle of yourself with votes so scattered?  If he's scum surely he could find a place for his vote other than CTM.

ugh...

I'd be willing to vote Spoot but I think Smash's rage is way above and beyond his usual anger management problems. I am going to stay on him for awhile. It's starting to legit feel like a gambit.

Hey Smash, now that your gay Ape wife is dead, and you have nobody's banana left to chew on, is that why you're taking a step back?

I'd think whatever benefit they did/would have gotten has already happened.  I don't see why he'd be laying low at this point...  No one is really inactive at the moment.

Holy hell Smash.  Go get some blood work. 

AVM?  Hot on him early but been playing as town as of late.  Reacted hostile to pressure earlier.  Gave a really honest response to my early pressure.  Something to the effect, that he is coming out of characotr in response to my reaction to him.  Dude is slippery but not feeling him for scum. If he is good for him.  Plus I still mix him and jetscodes meta up. 

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.  Bless you fat man, may you find extra bacon in the buffet line.

Rage Quit v2.0:  Success.

I no longer feel worthy of the title "Princess of emo meltdowns"

Deep down I hope you are scum.  Smash could retire on top like Elway. 

We'd have to replace Curtis Martin with CTM in the banner, no question.

@Jet_Engine1 said he was interested in learning to play, lol.

lmao

Smash...  are you saying you are 100% certain CTM is scum?  Not your gut..  not 99.9.. 

one hundred percent?

ping

hes baiting emotional smash to imply he's got some investigative power , so he can the. lynch me and blame smash when I flip town 

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.  Bless you fat man, may you find extra bacon in the buffet line.

Thanks but I learned long ago to just carry it in my fanny pac.  Considering the size of my ass, Ive been known to bring the entire slaughtered pig.

"You won't quit us out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.  And we won't quit you because....well you're just too much fun.  I think you and teh mafia goodness are destined to do this forever."

--AwesomeVM, The Dark Smash Rises

Cant be much worse than you have contributed the past 5 years. Actually its not worse

:rl: never change...except for the leaving part.  You know you can't leave us.

What exactly would a mod be trying to figure out about your play?

The way I read that was "for the sake of the game (and for JiF) stop trying to figure anything....so on and so forth.

I still lean town on smash, if so this isn't really fair to town. 

Can an we still see if Nyn will replace?

Ping

Wants to get the guy that won't vote anyone but him replaced.  Although it's likely you're town this post is over the top.

Wilson Fisk looks out of the large-paned window in the family waiting area. Wrought with concern, his face locked in on the scape of the city.... His city. The city he had bled, lied, cheated, and killed to build... and now he wondered if he'd have to lose what was most important to him to it.

"Mr. Fisk, we... we have good news for you." said the physician, and he slowly approached Fisk from behind.

Fisk, turned abruptly locking his gaze on the expression of the physician. What once was a scowl, has now been replaced by the disarmed expression of a scared man. A giant, monster of a man... but a scared man just the same.

"What is it doctor! TELL ME ABOUT MY VANESSA!!!!" he growled.

The doctor could feel his heart in his throat, the fear coursed through his body, as he muttered, "Well, Mr. Fisk, sir... she's going to be okay... sort of"... the doctor went on to explain that the poison was wearing off, but that there'd be side effects. Fisk didn't care for the details, he wanted to know, now... he blurted out, "TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY VANESSA..."

Archived