Ocean Mafia

Nolder

42 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

He was inconsistent in his reason for voting me. First it was for my "stupid plan" to out the cop, which I said wouldn't work. Then when he found out it was Jifs plan, he said it was actually my reaction to the plan, not that it was my idea. Then he started getting into some nonsense about how I was being cocky because I voted Jif early, then when Jif told him that was a joke it turned into because I was being cocky about my vote on CTM. Came across we just voting me for the sake of planting a vote on me, not for any specific reason.

Not true.  You just tried twisting it by asking questions then Changing my answers enough to support your argument.  Not to mention you needed Ape to hold your had like a little girl for fear of what people might think if you voted me.  For good reason because your entire suspicion of me most certainly is an omgous reaction.  We all do it.  Just man up to it.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pac said:

Which is literally no different than how I've played for years..  I ALWAYS vote newbs on day 1.

Just like I always am snarky..  just like I always am a low day 1 contributor since I made a choice to play that way 2 years ago...

these people trying to draw parallels from the last 2 games to this one are full of sh-t.  I play pretty much the same way all the time (as Hess pointed out last game).  It's what makes me the best at this here sh-t.

Also:

• always fat
  • always Mexican
  • always willing to swallow CTM's hemp load
  • always stupid
  • always obvious as scum

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The bold is a wifom. You already said this, and I already responded the same way.

Also, point of fact: if this is proven to be a conversion game, then Crush, Pac or Ape is very likely scum. 

What?  There is no long term wifom associated with this statement.

If this is a conversion game - which we will be able to determine soon enough - then I think we all originally started as town.

If there are no conversions and only deaths then I think 1 of you two is scum.

A wifom implies I'm trying to keep people guessing the whole game.  What I'm saying is regardless of the 2 types of games it winds up being the 3 of us can't fully be trusted after Day 1.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Which is literally no different than how I've played for years..  I ALWAYS vote newbs on day 1.

Just like I always am snarky..  just like I always am a low day 1 contributor since I made a choice to play that way 2 years ago...

these people trying to draw parallels from the last 2 games to this one are full of sh-t.  I play pretty much the same way all the time (as Hess pointed out last game).  It's what makes me the best at this here sh-t.

Yeah, I've taken it into consideration that it just might be normal you, regardless of alignment. I'm not ready to jump to any conclusions yet.

Just now, Pac said:

What?  There is no long term wifom associated with this statement.

If this is a conversion game - which we will be able to determine soon enough - then I think we all originally started as town.

If there are no conversion and only deaths then I think 1 of you too is scum.

A wifom implies I'm trying to keep people guessing the whole game.  What I'm saying is regardless of the 2 types of games it winds up being the 3 of us can't fully be trusted after Day 1.

It's a wifom as to whether or not you'd start off in the QT making a statement that conjures suspicion from your shared neighbors. Inherently, drawing the role neighbor should make all of us suspicious because it, by nature, is a role designed to possibly mix scum/town togethre in a QT. 

So, yes, it's a wifom as to whether you'd say something dumb enough to make us call you scum right off the bat.

Get over it, you are that stupid.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not true.  You just tried twisting it by asking questions then Changing my answers enough to support your argument.  Not to mention you needed Ape to hold your had like a little girl for fear of what people might think if you voted me.  For good reason because your entire suspicion of me most certainly is an omgous reaction.  We all do it.  Just man up to it.  

So, to be clear... When you first voted me it was because 1) I came up with a stupid plan to out the cop, or 2) my reaction to a stupid plan to out the cop?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It's a wifom as to whether or not you'd start off in the QT making a statement that conjures suspicion from your shared neighbors. Inherently, drawing the role neighbor should make all of us suspicious because it, by nature, is a role designed to possibly mix scum/town togethre in a QT. 

So, yes, it's a wifom as to whether you'd say something dumb enough to make us call you scum right off the bat.

Get over it, you are that stupid.

You are intentionally being obtuse.

For the moment I'm chalking it up to the fact I ruined your grandstanding. 

Now go away...  if you are town you're giving the bad guy(s) exactly what they want.

Just now, Pac said:

You are intentionally being obtuse.

For the moment I'm chalking it up to the fact I ruined your grandstanding. 

Now go away...  if you are town you're giving the bad guy(s) exactly what they want.

You should chalk it up to you being stupid, because that's the reason. I promise.

8 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

So, to be clear... When you first voted me it was because 1) I came up with a stupid plan to out the cop, or 2) my reaction to a stupid plan to out the cop?

1- was not you 2- it was the fact you waive red back and forth.  Funny thing is other people noticed what you did, even spooty cakes, the actual newb. Yet to hear anything from anybody on my sloppy case you are claiming is the reason you are voting me.  Admit its omgous and move on cashdummy.

49 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1- was not you 2- it was the fact you waive red back and forth.  Funny thing is other people noticed what you did, even spooty cakes, the actual newb. Yet to hear anything from anybody on my sloppy case you are claiming is the reason you are voting me.  Admit its omgous and move on cashdummy.

Hmm... Went back and re-read our whole exchange. It seems like you remember it better than I did, and you have stuck with your conviction pretty well. You've moved down the list, and I've moved on-- time to string up Jif.

19 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Hmm... Went back and re-read our whole exchange. It seems like you remember it better than I did, and you have stuck with your conviction pretty well. You've moved down the list, and I've moved on-- time to string up Jif.

JiF?  So from one townie to the next ? He is top of my townie list.  Plus so sexy.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

There is so much lingo here to figure out. Decyphering it all will be an interesting game in Itself....

QT? Wiform? Conversion? Is?

QT = Quicktopic, a website used for scum or other parties to communicate outside of the main thread

WIFOM = "wine in front of me" a play on the scene from Princess Bride. Example "why would I say that if I was scum?!" Could be legit, but also could be scum saying that line to make themselves appear innocent 

conversion = a different style of Mafia game where instead of the Scum team killing someone each night, they have an opportunity to turn a townie into scum each night

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

There is so much lingo here to figure out. Decyphering it all will be an interesting game in Itself....

QT? Wiform? Conversion? Is?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations

Here's a link to commonly used abbreviations. It should help. It's helped me a lot. As a matter of fact, I still have it bookmarked on my toolbar. You can also browse the wiki for anything else about the game.

Good luck, fellow rook!

13 hours ago, Pac said:

I said 20 times I started a new gig this week..  been in training the whole time.  Not sure why you shared this..  I wanted to see who was going to come after me and JiF predictably was leading the charge.

Dude is scum.

What charge am I leading, Mr. Worthless? 

80, Brett and PAC aren't doing much to help themselves, but it can't be this easy.

I'll accept that maybe one of them is scum that fumbled the opening snap. More likely now that scum is taking advantage of the bad town play to make them look worse.

I'm still intrigued by80. Several people expressing early town reads, but now nudging idea he is scum, but unwilling to vote him.

nobody wants to be the one to aggressively move votes off Pac 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

80, Brett and PAC aren't doing much to help themselves, but it can't be this easy.

I'll accept that maybe one of them is scum that fumbled the opening snap. More likely now that scum is taking advantage of the bad town play to make them look worse.

I'm still intrigued by80. Several people expressing early town reads, but now nudging idea he is scum, but unwilling to vote him.

nobody wants to be the one to aggressively move votes off Pac 

Pac has 2 votes, who are you waiting to aggressively move off him???

Archived