Ocean Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also Ape's newest scum list has 5 people.  One of which is now Pac, who he has flip-flopped on something like 87 times already.

But wait Ape is going to come back and say it was clearly a joke scum list.  Then Verbal, CTM and JiF will tell me to shut up, because it was a clearly a joke.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also Ape's newest scum list has 5 people.  One of which is now Pac, who he has flip-flopped on something like 87 times already.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But wait Ape is going to come back and say it was clearly a joke scum list.  Then Verbal, CTM and JiF will tell me to shut up, because it was a clearly a joke.

JiF:  "Ping ping ping ping quadruple Ping Brett's a fag Vote 80 and Brett together"

2 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote avm

most of his posts are about prior games rather than this one. 

hes posting a lot to not seem active but isn't really contributing . gut feeling mostly 

Sigh...

Prior games are relevant, and most of my posts have been nonsense -- not about prior games or this one.

Not going to get sucked in to being defensive over one person, again...so that's that.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF and Ape are not playing great town games.  I know this because they're accusing me, a townie, of doing something I'm not doing.  I'm not building a narrative.  I'm playing the game.  Which I know gets people lynched these days while others can just come in, post twice, and disappear for days at a time without getting any votes.

No, it's exactly what you've been doing. 

Ape reveals as neighbors with Crusher and Pac. That's all there is to it, it's straight-forward and what he said are the "knowns".

Then you come in, and create hypotheticals that undermines credibility and suggest ulterior motives. Cherry-picking parts of what was said to build an impression that can be an indictment. It's a way of framing townies with narrative. You did it a ton last game.

I think you are scum.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope, didn't flip-flop on him at all. I've consistently said I think he's the best bet for scum in the group of neighbors, I just don't think he's my best bet for scum in the game. That would be you.

Keep flailing, little bitch.

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

So because your comfortable then I also have to be comfortable with it too? 

I didn't tell you you had to be comfortable. You undermined my read on him, and I responded by saying I'm comfortable with it. The alternative response would have been: GFY

Again, you aren't scum hunting now, you're flailing to undermine me. Really nothing townie about it. 

Just now, CTM said:

is 80 melting down ?

It's justified and it's the same frustration I've had. Too many people scared to post on D1 because no one wants to die, so anyone who actually posts and works their way through the game get the heat. Pac's train is contradicting that right now and I'll gladly lynch him on principal to support more participation.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

is 80 melting down ?

Brett ain't too far behind him.

I almost get the impression that they're pressing to build up the appearance that I'm defending Pac, because they know Pac is scum too. It's exactly what I'd do to me if I were scum and knew Pac was the scum member of the neighbor group, but I'd wait until after Pac was dead to frame me. 

Can it be this easy?

12 minutes ago, AVM said:

Sigh...

Prior games are relevant, and most of my posts have been nonsense -- not about prior games or this one.

Not going to get sucked in to being defensive over one person, again...so that's that.

Two people.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn't tell you you had to be comfortable. You undermined my read on him, and I responded by saying I'm comfortable with it. The alternative response would have been: GFY

Again, you aren't scum hunting now, you're flailing to undermine me. Really nothing townie about it. 

No you said I was undermining Jif because I was prodding him. You have a comfortable read on him, I don't, so I'm going to poke at his nonsense. It's not scummy just because I don't agree with your read.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett ain't too far behind him.

I almost get the impression that they're pressing to build up the appearance that I'm defending Pac, because they know Pac is scum too. It's exactly what I'd do to me if I were scum and knew Pac was the scum member of the neighbor group, but I'd wait until after Pac was dead to frame me. 

Can it be this easy?

You're ******* ego, you think I'm attacking you and I'm not even talking about you. I've even said I think your town. 

Just now, StraightCash said:

No you said I was undermining Jif because I was prodding him. You have a comfortable read on him, I don't, so I'm going to poke at his nonsense. It's not scummy just because I don't agree with your read.

You asked me specifically, "where is the townie play [from jif]?"

I gave you and answer, now you're twisting it. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

You're ******* ego, you think I'm attacking you and I'm not even talking about you. I've even said I think your town. 

So what if you say you think I'm town? You've been taking pot shots at the validity of what I'm saying non-stop. That is more telling than you saying you think I'm town.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Poor logic?  If we lynch from your pool, 33 % chance you'll be one of those that finds the noose.  Just because no one is accusing you doesn't mean you won't be.  Pac and Ape flip town, you'd look like scum.  What would you say then?

Still you are being dumb.  You accuse me of being calm.  I explain why.  Now you are using a hypothetical.  The neighborhood has no bearing on alignment.  You are being obtuse.  

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

It's justified and it's the same frustration I've had. Too many people scared to post on D1 because no one wants to die, so anyone who actually posts and works their way through the game get the heat. Pac's train is contradicting that right now and I'll gladly lynch him on principal to support more participation.

Lame.

Just now, StraightCash said:

You're impossible. Even when I tell you I think your town you still want to argue with me about how I'm plotting against you

You telling me you think I'm town has NO bearing on what I think you are. This is basic mafia sh*t.

I know when I'm being undermined, and you've been doing it. 

Awful defense, Brett. Just awful.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it's exactly what you've been doing. 

Ape reveals as neighbors with Crusher and Pac. That's all there is to it, it's straight-forward and what he said are the "knowns".

Then you come in, and create hypotheticals that undermines credibility and suggest ulterior motives. Cherry-picking parts of what was said to build an impression that can be an indictment. It's a way of framing townies with narrative. You did it a ton last game.

I think you are scum.

Question a claim = "creating hypotheticals that underminde credibility".  So in other words, we should buy every claim at face value, and leave you and your neighbors alone.  

Was it "building a narrative" when you "undermined" CTM too?  You voted CTM right out of the gate, not because you thought he was scum, but because of "false logic".  Meaning, unlike me, you assumed CTM was town, but wanted him dead anyways.  Yeah, I get that you and CTM played some fake gay swordfight game just to try to "out scum", but even after you admitted that's what you were doing, said you'd lynch him because he'd be a "distraction".

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nope, didn't flip-flop on him at all. I've consistently said I think he's the best bet for scum in the group of neighbors, I just don't think he's my best bet for scum in the game. That would be you.

Keep flailing, little bitch.

And lets just assume you're wrong (which you are) and I'm town for a moment.  Is Pac your # 2?  Or would you just hide him deep on your list of 5?

54 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Not going to argue with you because you can approach this however you want, but if I was in your shoes I'd prefer to lynch whichever one of my neighbors is the scummiest because the pool is smaller = better odds of success 

How?  It has no relationship to alignment. You and 80 are pushing false logic.  

Ape is now accusing both Brett and me of "undermining him".   What, are you appointed town leader now?  Deal with it.  Undermining is part of the game when you don't know what everyone's alignment is.  Only a scum czar or an uncountered power role (which you are not) would feel the need to use that word. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape is now accusing both Brett and me of "undermining him".   What, are you appointed town leader now?  Undermining is part of the game when you don't know what everyone's alignment is.  Deal with it.

It hurts his "credibility", even though the whole damn point of the game is no one has credibility short of mod confirm or investigation 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

It hurts his "credibility", even though the whole damn point of the game is no one has credibility short of mod confirm or investigation 

Didn't you hear?  Nolder mod-confirmed that Ape, Crusher and Pac are definitely neighbors and not a scum team and that we should all just leave them alone and stop undermining them.  Vote someone else like 80 or Brett because stupid.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That should confirm me as town like it did Smash last game right?  Right.

oh my dear 80, i do not want you to be scum but I can feel my heart being broken more and more with each successive post

1 minute ago, CTM said:

oh my dear 80, i do not want you to be scum but I can feel my heart being broken more and more with each successive post

Blah, whatever.  I'm not gonna beat a dead horse.  I've contributed enough thoughts on the matter.  Time for Pac and others to do so as well.

Archived