If you could as any DB at the combine one question, what would it be?

AFJF

With the combine schedule change, JN won't be interviewing OLB's as we'd originally planned.  However, DB's are still on the table.  Even with the Jets unlikley to take  a DB early...is there one you like?  Why?  Why not?  What would you ask that player if you had the chance?  If the player you choose is in the interview room, we'll ask it for you. 

Ask away.

First 4 Cornerbacks as two will go without the Jets getting a chance. These other two will be there but do you pick either one. Kendall a Fuller coming back from an injury who was suppose to be a top 10 pick and Mackenzie Alexander of Clemson who had a great year.  Eli Apple will go in the 2nd round.

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Clemson CB Mackenize Alexander- you started two years at CB without a single interception.    How is that possible?

I asked him this question for you...he said it was always his dream to play for the Raiders and wanted to do whatever it took to get them to take him.

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Clemson CB Mackenize Alexander- you started two years at CB without a single interception.    How is that possible?

Mike Mayock responded to that question and said it didn't worry him.  He said teams rarely threw his way and NFL teams will see if he can catch the ball or not when he works out.

20 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

First 4 Cornerbacks as two will go without the Jets getting a chance. These other two will be there but do you pick either one. Kendall a Fuller coming back from an injury who was suppose to be a top 10 pick and Mackenzie Alexander of Clemson who had a great year.  Eli Apple will go in the 2nd round.

I would ask any of the CB's if they know who Kyle Wilson is and watched tape because that's how you are not supposed to play the position

1 hour ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Could ask Apple why he came out early? I think another year would have really helped him

Sorry man...didn't see this question until after he was off the stage.

23 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The kid from FSU is good.

Bad news Matt...I was totally ready to pass along your message but he was a no-show for some reason.  Quite a few writers grumbling about his absence as the top CB in the class.

Archived