Fins resructure Suh's deal

LockeJET

7 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I agree that the Jets should get in on the Alonso trade talks.  We need that kind of a linebacker.

One whos missed 21 out of the last 32 games and didnt do much when he did play last season?

I dont know what he is right now, does anyone?

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

One whos missed 21 out of the last 32 games and didnt do much when he did play last season?

I dont know what he is right now, does anyone?

does anyone who plays defense for Chip Kelly do much?  Alonso was pretty nasty in his rookie year at Buffalo.

2 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

does anyone who plays defense for Chip Kelly do much?  Alonso was pretty nasty in his rookie year at Buffalo.

Kellys had some good defensive players.

But Kelly wasnt the one to blame for Alonso missing the 2014 season in its entirety and wasnt at fault for him missing 5 or 6 games last year.

Just saying who knows what he is at this point, his impressive rookie year was 3 years ago

Tanny is really proving to have learned NOTHING from his tenure here. You would think that being out of the NFL for a few years would have offered him some time to reflect and improve upon his strategies. NOPE. Sign big FA to ludicrous contract? Check. Trade away draft picks? Check. Restructure ludicrous contracts to afford new players you traded for? Check. 

In 5 years the Dolphins will have no depth, aging overpaid players and no cap space to sign new players. Book it. 

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

Tanny is really proving to have learned NOTHING from his tenure here. You would think that being out of the NFL for a few years would have offered him some time to reflect and improve upon his strategies. NOPE. Sign big FA to ludicrous contract? Check. Trade away draft picks? Check. Restructure ludicrous contracts to afford new players you traded for? Check. 

In 5 years the Dolphins will have no depth, aging overpaid players and no cap space to sign new players. Book it. 

Perrrrfect.

Archived