Jets Aiming to re-sign Demario Davis

JetNation

Demario Davis could be heading elsewhere in 2016.

By Glenn Naughton

In a somewhat surprising development in free agent news, Kristian Dyer of USA Today is reporting the several teams have expressed an interest in New York Jets inside linebacker Demario Davis.

The most unforeseen aspect however, may be that the Jets are among those teams.

Following a down 2015 in which Davis lost considerable playing time to fellow linebacker Erin Hendreson as he had a difficult time in pass coverage, it was assumed by many that Davis was on his way out of town.

According to Dyer, that’s not the case at all.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
W4wq8KXiSnY

Click here to read the full story...

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So just to be clear on the week so far: We're looking at signing Pacman Jones and Nick Fairley, letting Ryan Fitzpatrick and Damon Harrison walk, franchising Wilkerson, and extending Demario Davis?

Not a popular opinion around here, but Mac was batsh*t crazy last off season. He went overboard by about 10 mil. 

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

I'd miss those Jesus being crucified poses ... after a football play

We need to get rid of him for that stupid pose alone. If he stays & keeps whiffing on tackles the Jets fans will have no problem nailing him to the goalposts in that pose.

51 minutes ago, kwortman1 said:

Why is anyone believing anything they hear? 1 Jets drive has been quieter than ever since the circus moved out West. I'll believe it when I see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Shadetree said:

Henderson>Davis 

maybe there's a plan to move Davis outside?

i don't know, I can't explain this sh*t..we need effing pass rushers and we ain't be able to afford FA pass-rushers.

I'm starting to get bummed out.

Davis was a beast what happened to him,maybe Bowles sees something in him thats been missing. 

Archived