Jonathan Williams RB Arkanas

Not sleepers but developmental QBs some of which could move positions

Name Position School
Marquise Williams QB North Carolina
Jeff Driskel QB La Tech
Nate Sudfeld QB Indiana
Vad Lee QB James Madison
Dayln Williams QB Dartmouth

Miles Killebrew, S from Southern Utah, 6'3 230, run stuffing safety, hard hitter, also solid in coverage - should go somewhere in 4-5th round.

Daniel Braverman, WR from Western Michigan, small guy but productive 5'10 177lbs, had 108 rec for 1300 yards last year - had big games against Ohio State and Mich State. Some people comparing him to Julien Edelman. could go late day 2, early day 3

Victor Ochi - DE/OLB, Stony Brook

Kenneth Dixon - RB, Louisiana Tech

Josh Ferguson - RB, Illinois

Joe Haeg - OT. North Dakota St

Keith Marshall - RB, Georgia

Jake McGee - TE, Florida

Keith Lumpkin - OT, Rutgers

Antonio Morrison - LB, Florida

Hassan Ridgeway - DT, Texas

On 3/31/2016 at 7:56 PM, BklynJetsFan85 said:

Miles Killebrew, S from Southern Utah, 6'3 230, run stuffing safety, hard hitter, also solid in coverage - should go somewhere in 4-5th round.

Daniel Braverman, WR from Western Michigan, small guy but productive 5'10 177lbs, had 108 rec for 1300 yards last year - had big games against Ohio State and Mich State. Some people comparing him to Julien Edelman. could go late day 2, early day 3

kid looks like a monster.  nice 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, cant wait said:

Remember this name Darius Jackson, RB eastern michigan. He's a freak athlete i.e. David Johnson 

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=123620&draftyear=2016&genpos=RB

I'm sure this is a fine choice. You know the Waldo numbers so I'll venture that he's got a high speed score and good film review in the RSP. Armchair draft stuff is pretty easy. Wisdom of crowds does a pretty good job of putting guys in the right neighborhood on the board, then whether you like a given player in the ballpark of a given pick depends on the specialized numbers like Lewin for quarterbacks, market share stuff for receivers, etc. as well as need/opportunity. Understanding it any better than that is frankly more work than anybody really has time for if you're not getting paid for it.

6 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I'm sure this is a fine choice. You know the Waldo numbers so I'll venture that he's got a high speed score and good film review in the RSP. Armchair draft stuff is pretty easy. Wisdom of crowds does a pretty good job of putting guys in the right neighborhood on the board, then whether you like a given player in the ballpark of a given pick depends on the specialized numbers like Lewin for quarterbacks, market share stuff for receivers, etc. as well as need/opportunity. Understanding it any better than that is frankly more work than anybody really has time for if you're not getting paid for it.

FYI 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TonyPauline/status/720352691189231617

15 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Makes sense. I mentioned last year before the draft that the analytics guys tend to look pretty favorably on the Texans' and Cardinals' recent history. Clowney over Mack was no bueno tho.

Yeah although in fairness clowney looked like a no brainer at the time. It is interesting how teams like the steelers seem to be adopting sparq scores into their prospect evaluation as well, spending first round picks on guys like Shazier/Dupree and taking the two Clemson WR in back to back years

Antwione Williams, OLB Georgia Southern- Has prototypical size, has versatility, freakishly long arms and big hands and hits like a Mack Truck. Can play ILB or OLB in a 3-4.

Darius Jackson, RB Eastern Michigan- 6' 225lbs. Runs hard. Quick feet for his size and great acceleration. Can catch out of the backfield (44 catches in his career). Has little wear on his tires as he has only 365 career touches.

Would love wither guy in the 7th round or if they go undrafted

Archived